Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I want it for my ipod too but i don't think its been uploaded and i don't have it either! Sorry!
= [
?xXx?
Sunayna
I will see if i can find it though and will Pm you if i find it!
rkaur1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .xganga.x

I want it for my ipod too but i don't think its been uploaded and i don't have it either! Sorry!

= [
?xXx?
Sunayna
I will see if i can find it though and will Pm you if i find it!

alright thanks,i will try to find it too!
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry, i can't find it only other rpogrammes like KDMHMD, KZK and so on....
Sorry!
?xXx?
Sunayna
will continue searching though!
aamnatahi2003 thumbnail
why isn't anyone answering my question? i am waiting since wednesday. plz reply me .
bubblez91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamnatahi2003

can some one tell me that what happened after when saagar promised ganga to get maary to kaveri if she will stay in the same house with them? what haapened after that??????????????

well, there was talks of Saagar-Kaveri married! On their engagement Kaveri saw Saagar in his room crying and ripping up paintings of Ganga in Kundanpur (it was the back of her so she didnt realise it was actually Jhanvi!) Saagar puts the ring on Kaveri, but as Kaveri is putting the ring on Saagar she drops it! She then questions Saagar, and asks if he loves someone else! Saagar is shocked and speechless, Ganga then narrates the story, that he did love someone in Kundanpur, but that girl is now dead! Ganga tells Kaveri that Saagar wants to marry Kaveri! Saagar has a flashback of him promising Ganga that he will marry Kaveri and not say anything about their relatonship! Remembering this he agrees to the engagemnet!

On the Mehndi, Saagar accuses Ganga's love being false and an act! She is doing some preperations, while Saagar's Mehndi is going on she tripped, Saagar cathched her , so she had his Saagun Mehndi on her hand when its supposed to be on Kaveri's hands, so Bua taunts her about this! Ganga runs out crying after Bua accused her of being a widow, and bringing bad luck to the wedding, she also cant bre to see Saagar!!  In the garden she is crying and is saying that she only wants to marry Saagar! She says I love you, but Rahul is standing there, he assumes she said it to him!!

On the Sangeet night, Rahul talks to Ganga saying that he wants to marry him, Saagar hears half the convo between them (after Puttan sent him there, part of his scheme!) Ganga refuses and goes out! Saagar tires talking to her, to tell her to marry him, but he cant that day!!

The next day he calls Ganga to the terrace and tells her to marry Rahul, as a sacrifice, and that he wants to see her happy! (Emotional Scene!) Saagar also says that he wont sit in the mandao with Kaveri, unless Ganga agrees to marry Rahul!

On the wedding day, Saagar taunts Ganga to give her decision soon, as the wedding is soon! Later they learn that Rahul is not coming to the wedding, Saagar and Ganga are shocked! Ganga then goes to stop Rahul, who is going to Pune or something! Rahul stops his car half way, and Ganga and him talk! Ganga says shes ready to marry him, but Rahul refuses! He then later agrees as he becomes aware that Ganga also has a past like him! (this was seen through a flashback!) Meanwhile Saagar is at the mandap waiting for GAnga, Bua is getting impatient so tells Alka to tie the Sehra on Saagar! Saagar iis adament and says the wedding wont go ahead without Jahnvi! The pandit keeps saying that the auspicious time is going! Kaveri says to Saagar to listen to the pandit, just then Ganga comes! She announces her marriage with Rahul! Saaar is happy, while everyone else also congratulates them! On the wedding evening, Saagar and Kaveri play aeki-beki, and Saagar finds the ring, but because Shubodh says that the one who geets the ring, it will be there love that wins, he drops the ring back before anyone notices! Ganga notices this and is worried! Kaveri sees this assuming that he done it coz he wants Kaveri's love to win!!

and now Ganga is just trying to bring Saagar and Kaveri closer, But Saagar is always messing up as it brings back memories of Ganga!

hope that helps, if you have any questions do ask!

xxxxxxxxxxxx
@bCd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey frndz i need 1 or 2 pix of SaGa togher i want it for a siggy, i tried finding it in the gallery but unable to get thm as my net is getting crappy these days.. so plz plz i just want 1 or 2 pix!

Thnx in advance....!
bubblez91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: @bCd

hey frndz i need 1 or 2 pix of SaGa togher i want it for a siggy, i tried finding it in the gallery but unable to get thm as my net is getting crappy these days.. so plz plz i just want 1 or 2 pix!

Thnx in advance....!

try this

http://s523.photobucket.com/albums/w351/bubblez991/

xxxxxxxxx
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
today they showed sangam ab tak ka safar.. can someone tell me what happend. i missed it and... i heard this was a good show and wanted to watch it bt its too confusing.. so plz if one doesnt mind updating me..   thanks
bubblez91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

today they showed sangam ab tak ka safar.. can someone tell me what happend. i missed it and... i heard this was a good show and wanted to watch it bt its too confusing.. so plz if one doesnt mind updating me..   thanks

hey welcome to the forum!! Try looking on page 3 of this thread!! There is a summary already there! if u want to know more then PM me!!!

xxxxxxxxx
Jaanbunty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can someone post the Ganga and Sagar Anthakshari vidoe PLEASE