FF(KaSh)|Haan Tu Hain|Pg.34|The End

sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This FF has been completed.

Hello everyone; Sonia here!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm starting a fanfiction on Armaan and Riddhima (KaSh). Like many others they're one of my fav couples! Although this fanfiction is only of AR there will be other couples included, but mostly as guests๐Ÿ˜‰I'm not so familiar with places in India so the places will just be imaginary๐Ÿ˜†

The fanfiction will be titled based on the song from Jannat,

Haan Tu Hain

Armaan Malik- The laid-back flirt around! He's hot and he's pretty much aware of it. Has never fallen in love before but has definitely told girls that he loves them-whether he felt it or not!

Riddhima Gupta- The sweet yet very theekhi, girl next door who has fallen in love with Richie, a famous businessman. She's still naive and believes Richie is her prince charming, but she's in for a surprise!

Anjali Gupta- Riddhima's sister; runs from the sight of Atul!

Atul- Has fallen for Anjali the moment he laid eyes on her. Best friends with Armaan and Rahul.

Rahul- The cute and dashing best friend of Armaan and Atul. Riddhima and Anjali's best friend, Muskaan, is engaged to him.

Muskaan- Riddhima and Anjali's best friend. Engaged to Rahul.

Richie Narayan- Riddhima's boyfriend, to-be fiance in some while. Rich businessman who wants a wife not only because he loves her but also so he could show her around!

Its the ringing of wedding bells for Muskaan and Rahul. So how can the young best friends of the couple not join them? Coming along the journey are Anjali and Riddhima from Muskaan's side and the ever charming Armaan and Atul from Rahul's side. Atul falls for Anjali the day he sees her; whereas Anjali falls on her knees shakily just by the sight of him! Riddhima, who believes she has met her prince charming already by the name of Richie Narayan meets Armaan Malik- and boy is she in for a surprise. They hardly get a good start, but as the story develops, they both question one thing- has cupid struck or is it just fate's cruel joke? Join Armaan and Riddhima as they start on a journey, discovering which couple is made in heaven and which-well, just doesn't belong...

A few minutes ago I made an intro promo for the fanfiction, so here's the link if you wish to watch it:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfKQRR_BGEk[/YOUTUBE]

If anyone is interested in the fanfiction, I'd love to post part 1 up soon!๐Ÿ˜ณ

^-^Updates^-^

Pg. 3-Part 1

Pg. 4-Part 2

Pg. 6-Part 3

Pg. 7-Part 4
 Pg. 9-Part 5
 Pg. 11-Part 6
 Pg. 13-Part 7
 Pg.15- Part. 8
 Pg.18- Part 9
 Pg. 19- Part 10
 Pg. 21- Part 11
 Pg. 24-Part 12
 Pg. 26- PROMO
Pg. 27-Part 13
Pg. 29-Part 14
Pg. 31-Part 15
Pg.34-The End!
Edited by sonikudi1 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great start!! TOTALLY love the promo you madee!!! that just like totally makes me want to read your FF!! Can you Plz PM me whenever you post a part?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^thanks for liking it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
will definitely PM you! ๐Ÿ˜›
ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hee really cool yaar! man cant wait to read more!
samyra thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes pls update soon i really liked your promo and want to to read the fanfiction as quickly as possible
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG i loved ur promo!!! and the intro..can't wait to read more!! plzz put up part 1 asap! ๐Ÿ˜Š
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome!! please do post the first part soon!!

btw.. are Armaan and Riddhima, doctors or what in this ff?

๐Ÿ‘
eternal thumbnail
oooh dang girl...love the intro and the video is awesome...i love the song..btw what song was it ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† and do pm me please when you start...this seems like an awesome ff ...do continue when u get the chance.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME intro...i m so missing shilpa after seeing it...bt id luv 2read ur ff cz its on KaSh...plz plz plz plz upd8 soon...i wl be w8ing...n if pessible plz pm me...thanx...
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmmmm interestin intro do cont soon would luv 2 read more n plz plz PM 4 tha 1st update! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›

โค๏ธtwinkle!