Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaramalik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ahahah halairious i love akash's style and attitude very interesting concept and yes the suspense ... is killing 😆 soo is kanya's raaz gonna be out soon or should i start bugging yu??
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GGG3

I just caught up with your ff.It's really different with Akash and Dimple as the lead pair.It's fast-paced too.The dialogues are natural.The characterisations of the major characters are good.Over all,it's quite interesting.Loved the challenge part.Continue soon Sania!

awwww thank you so much buddy . I m happy you guys liked it. I thought no1 gonna like it. But i was wrong.😛

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaramalik99

ahahah halairious i love akash's style and attitude very interesting concept and yes the suspense ... is killing 😆 soo is kanya's raaz gonna be out soon or should i start bugging yu??

Hehe lolz i love his style to lolz...😆 well i wil continue today 😃 well , Let me tell you 1 thing nobody gonna find out😆

I wil cont now or later coz i lil busy i have to go somewhere with my parents😭

zaramalik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himanivineet

Hehe lolz i love his style to lolz...😆 well i wil continue today 😃 well , Let me tell you 1 thing nobody gonna find out😆

I wil cont now or later coz i lil busy i have to go somewhere with my parents😭

okiee dokiee ill be waiting..

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
i will cont when i wil be back 😛
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey Shina! awesome start! keep it up!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

NEXT PART:

Recap : Where Yadav and Akash challenged each other , who will find first dimple.

Akash went home back and think about it . What does he do now. If he din't find his love . He really worried about it. He called his all frinds and told them if they find out his GF . He will give them to all 10,000 ruppes to each. Not only his frinds he told all the people he knows .

Dimple dad called akash and tell him to come my home to talk about something urgent. So, he goes.

Yadav: Welcome back.

Akash : why are you so happy?

Yadav: Am not happy? I want to tell you leave this.

Akash: what?

Yadav: There is no point of searching for dimple she will be back or maybe she went her frind home.

Akash: Oh! So you want me to get back off this . No sir ji. Thank you so much . But i trust my love and i know i will find her very soon. Keep your advice to you, I do not need this. By the way thanks . One more thing i do not have to find my love, she will back to me.

Akash left from there. He was really sad , he was worried about dimple. He try his best to find out. He went to the police station.  When he was walking he met with his old frind. Her name is Roma .

This is Roma.

Lolz guys she is model . I made her akash frind hehe.

She is very Cool girl and her character is possitive. So guys do not take tenions.😛😉

Roma: Heyyyyyy akash .

Akash: Who is this?

Roma: Now please don't tell me you forgot me.

Akash: Oh yeah i remember you now.

Roma: so how's your life going .

Akash: Well , Good. How about you. Where were you in these days.

Roma: you know i am very busy i go to office with my dad. We settle now in india . I came from london last month.

Akash: Oh that's really really good. I am bus right now i wil meet you some other day. I hope you don't mind.

Roma: No i din't . May i ask you 1 thing.

Akash: Sure go ahead.

Roma: Do you have GF?

Aksh: why did you asked me this question.

Roma: you know i feel it. Don't know your face is sooo sad am not sure i think you have it. May i know who is lucky girl.

Akash: Yeah you right . I have a GF. But she is lost . I can't find out .

Roma: What happened? Where does she goes?

Akash: This is what i don't know i try to find but .

Roma: what's her name?

Akash: Dimple.

Roma: do you have her picture.

Akash: yeah .

Roma: Give it to me.

Akash: Sure here is it.Please i beg you. I love her a lot. I need her.

Roma: Wow ! She is really preety.

Akash: Thanks a lot.

Roma: Don't wory . My Bf is police. I will tell him.

Akash: thanks a lot. If you need any help in the future . Please let me know.

Roma: Sure i will. Okay i am leaving now. So you live in the same house. Am i right.

Akash : yeah.

Roma: Alright i will come tommrow and will tell you . Okay bye .

Akash went to the restaurent . Where he and dimple come every sunday. He started cry. Started missing her so much. Akash pray for her.

Akash: God where ever she is please take care of her.

He remembers all the romantic scenes , when he met with her first time, when he purposed to her all the memories.

He remember when he brings the flowers for her and give it to her without no reason . He is crying and smiling. After while , he was walking and he saw Dimple , not only her . He saw dimple with some other guy😉

Will cont tommrow

Edited by Himanivineet - 15 years ago
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good one.Can't wait to know who is that other guy.Such a cliff-hanger yaar.Come back soon.
stars_shine* thumbnail
who is this "guy"?
gr8 update
continue soon!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: GGG3

Good one.Can't wait to know who is that other guy.Such a cliff-hanger yaar.Come back soon.

Hehe wait karo😆 it's morning here and i will cont later 😛