~ FF- Pyaar Ki Jeet~ new update pg. 25

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Guys I though about to write also FF so i hope you all liked it if you liked to i wil continue. Please read it .

Dimple is rich and Akash is poor. Dimple and Akash in love . They love each other very madly. But Dimple dad find out the realtionship between dimple and akash.

Dimple dad told her to invite akash i want to meet him. She was really happy to hear that. She called akah and told him what her dad's told her. Dimple dad's name Yadav Singh.

Next day, he came to her house and his dad asked him what you do ? How will you take care of my daughter. You don't have anything ? Akash answered pyaar mein kabhi bhi dulat nahi dekhi jati pyaar kiya jata hai.

Dimple's dad told akash if you want marry to her you have to stay in my house not yours.

Akash: sir thank you so much but i can't stay here i love her and but can't stay here.

Dimple: dad please what is all this? Please agree pleaseeeeeeeee.

Dim dad said no . Their heard broken . Akash stopped meetinf dimple .
Next day she came akash home and tells him . Let's go marry , I want to live with you not with my dad he is never gonna understand our love.

Akash: we will wait but i am not going to marrt witout your dad permission.

Dimple: uff como on he is not gonna let us marry let's go akash i can't live without you.

Akash: why you don't understand me this is i am doing for you sweety please we wil gonna marry very soon but if your dad agree then otherwise not. I hope you dont mind.

Dimple: whats wrong with you. You know how much i love you.

Akash: main bhi tumsa bhut pyaar karta hoon naa

Dimple: lekin

Akah: no if no but , now go your home i will meet your tommrow look it's too late now. Your dad waiting for you . Sweety go .

Dimple: okay fine right now i m leaving but i tomrow we gonna meet on the same place where we do.

If you want me to cont tell me i wil otherwise not. thats it for niw

Edited by Himanivineet - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaramalik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sounds great looking forward to it !!! good luck i relli like the concept n teh personality of teh characters!! good job di!!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
hey zara thank u so much
i wil try to make it intersting
zaramalik99 thumbnail
^^ no need its unique and very interesting by you just writing it it sounds amazing!!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
awwwwwwwww you made my day yaar thank u soooooo much 😃 love u i will update next part by today or tommrow 😛 😉
zaramalik99 thumbnail
^^ sounds great lookign forwward to it 😃
stars_shine* thumbnail
gr8 beginin
continue soon!
Kiran_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sounds cool
And unique as ure usin dimple and akash
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soooooooooooooooon
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

OKay here is the next part:

Dimple: I don't feel like going. May i stay here for some time please you love me naa then say yes.

Akash: No jaan try to undersatnd .

Dimple: (loud) Will you tell me what's wrong with you? why you beahving like this . Did i said something to you.

Akash: i really don't know what happen to you. Okay fine i m telling you we wil meet tommorw this is not right time.

D: so tell me when the right time come.

A: I wil tell you now jaanu please go i do not want you in trouble that's why am telling you this.

D: okay theekhai bye love you.

A: love you good night sweet dreams by me

Dimple :laughs sure i wil dream about you.

Her dad waiting for her.

Yadav: where are you coming from?

Dimple: from my frind house

Yadav: do not lie to me

Dimple: if you know then why are you asking me . Dad what's your problem you leave my mom i know everything why did you leave mom and i do not want to samething happen with me . So please do not come in my way . Sorry to say this but your daughter is not important for you you need all these money not your daughter happiness.

Sorrry guys i wil cont later.

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiran_1

Sounds cool
And unique as ure usin dimple and akash
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soooooooooooooooon

thanks a lot yaar i updated next part but sorry it's short.

@ saba: thank you buddy😛