AR-ff-i love the way u hold me PART 4 PG 1

lightening thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi guys .. this is stutie n i know i alredy have a ff to complete but i really cld not help myself frm
ritting this
one... hope u all like it... plzz give ur honest comments.. and silent readers if u think the ff is
upto the mark
then plz press the thnk you button!!

@@I LOVE THE WAY U HOLD ME@@

As she slept soundly without a worry in the world, a small smile lighting up her entire face
unseen faces
came up to her room and slowly made their way towards her lying in her bed. All of them stood
silently
around her taking in the innocent face not wanting to disturb her in any way. Finally one of them
gently
prodded her so she wakes up but when all efforts went in vain all of them looked at each other
and as if
by mutual understanding they shouted
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIDZ !!!!!!!!!"
As she woke up screaming her head out one of them closed her mouth while another switched
on the
lights.."guys!!! wat were u thinking.."rids stopped looking at the huge chocolate cake put on her
dresser ,
she looked at the wall clock and realized it had been exactly 5 mins since she had turned 18..
she was
finally an adult ..but as she scanned the room seeing 2 of her 3 friends she spoke up without
even
thanking the 2 present "where is armaan? Y is he not here..???"and the questions never seemed
to stop
atul and anjali standing there looked at each other and shook their head both thinking the same
thing..this time no one could save him…

@@   PART ONE @@

even while armaan was dancing away to glory in the club with another one of his girlfriends he
knew he
was forgetting something very imp. And he knew what ever it was that he was forgetting .. he
would
have to pay for it. In short his gut feeling did not really give positive vibes for it and he just cld
not help
wondering why. WHAT THE HELL AM I FORGETTING?? SOMETHING MAJOR!!! GOT IT!!
"hey sweety …"he whispered into his current date's ear with whom he was swinging to the dance
beats
the dj had been playing for the past hour . "I am soo sorry I forgot… this was the day I met you
tina!!"
"TINA?????who is she??? And we did not meet today!!! " "huh?? But tina..i mean rina..uh actually
yeah
sia…" "elina… that's my name you disgusting man!! And don't ever come in front of me ever
again!!"
saying that she left the club anger shining on her face like anything while armaan collapsd on
the chair
next to the bar and kept on debating with himself regarding the issue of his feelings.WHOM
SHLD I ASK??
WHO WILL KNOW IT?? It seemed as if God himself had heard his question coz the very next
moment his
cell rang displaying atul's no."hey champ!! Wat up?? Aar is everything ok? I mean it's so late not
that u
cant call me so late but still u generally sleep early and it's 1'o clock in the night man!"   "arre
arre
armaan … will u keep on speaking or let me too get in a word …" "sure champ! Go right on!!"
"armaan u
r sooo dead today … u forgot again.. again??? It's the 9th of june man…" "OH! SHIT!!!!!!"
armaan's shout
carried on even outside the club and people stopped to stare at the crazy man who had all of a
sudden
started shouting like he was going to die in a minute or so.."Y did u not remind me earlier? U no
na how
angry she gets that stupid chuhiya..rat kahin ki!!!" "armaan even now u r just sitting there n
calling her
names?? She has the whole house on her head .. she won't leave u.. u r so gonna be a gonner!!"
cutting
the call armaan jumped out of his chair and rushed towards the entrance of the club ARMAAN TU
TOH
MARA!! USKA GIFT !! MAR GAYE.. TUJHE TOH SHE'LL EAT UP THAT TOO RAW!!WAT TO DO.. WAT
TO DO??   
YES!!!! ABHI KE LIYE USS SIA

KA..NA..ELINA RITE ELINA KA GIFT I 'LL GIVE HER N THEN BUY HER SOME NICE DRESS SHE LIKES N
SHE LL
BE HAPPY..HEHE ARMAAN MALIK U R TOOO TOOO GOOD!! Finally reaching the house he winced
listening
to all the shouting but some where deep down in his heart he found the whole thing very
comforting.
The fct that rids was up there screaming at his poor two best friends atul and anjali for no
reason coz he
was not there ..her best friend ..and he had to agree at that point that he was the luckiest man
on the
planet to have a bestest friend ike riddhima gupta. Sure the other 2 were also his best friend and
together they more like a family than just 4 friends who loved each other more than life .. but
with
riddhima it was different.. for some reason he considered her special and he cursed himself then
for
forgetting her b'day ..not that he ever remembered .. but he knew she wld like every year wld be
mad and
it lwd take him exactly 1 hr to finally calm her temper down. UFF!!! THIS GIRL CAN REALLY
CREATE A
RACKET CHUHIYA!! Opening the gate and cautiously entering the house he sighed in relief not
seeitng
anyone around. Safe for some time. He quietly made his way to her bedroom with the gift
securely in his
hand. On reaching her bedroom landing he cautiously looked aroung b4 taking a step fwd scared
riddhima might come barging into him suddenly as a punishment.
"WHERE IS THAT MORON? HE NEVER REMEMBERS MY BIRTHDAY ..FOOL !! ALWAYS PROMISING ME
HE'LL
REMEMBER THE NEXT TIME ..AND FORGETTING AGAIN .. WHERE IS HE??"   BANG BANG BOOM it
seemed as
if she was throwing things .. big heavy things here and there making armaan realize that this
time he was
in for it in a big way.
Calming himself down he opened the door to her bedroom and stooped right in time as a pillow
was
chucked towards the door ."hey ridz… happy birthday!!!!"   "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KE BACCHE I 'LL
SHOW U
NOW!!! U WAIT JUST WAIT.."riddhima had started screaming even more than usual as soon as her
eyes fell
on armaan standing at her door wuith his hands behind him.
She rushed towards him with full intensions of hitting him on his head with the vase that she
was
carrying in her hand in position to strike when at the last moment she stopped .. seeing the gift
wrapped
package in his hand ."Hey rids.. happy birthday..this is 4 u …" "It better be good !! or else.."she
left her
threat trailing but making sure that he got the message snatched the packet from his hand and
sat down
on her bed while armaan made his way towards his other 2 frends who were hiding behind the
curtain to
save themselves from riddhima's wild nature.
"guys!! Hello!!" "abbe oye!! Don't hi too much if she doesn't like ur gift then we'll also die tere
saath
saath." "shut-up atul I m sure armaan has got a gift of ridsy's choice." Turning to armaan she
gave him
a quick hug and asked him the inevitable"but armaan where have u been? " "anji don't ask.. elina
.."he
did not have to continue coz looking at his face both atul and anjali started laughing as they
understood
exactly what must have happened after all they did know each other since the past 2 years.
Their conversation was however cut short by a high shrill scream "U MORON!! FOR WHOM DID U
BUY
THIS??U LIAR!!!" she went upto armaan and started hitting him on the chest."sorry meri ma!! I
promise.."
"DON'T U DARE AGAIN PROMISE ME ONE MORE TIME!!" with that she hugged him and started
sobbing
leaving all 3 of them shocked. Riddhima was not the kind of person who would give up without a
fight
and crying was just not her type. As far as they cld. remember in the past 2 years they had never
seen
riddhima cry .. ever.
"u moron for the past 7 days I have tried calling u like a hundred billion time and u never picked
up!! U
did not even come online.. y u fool?? " finally unhugging him and looking into his surprised eyes
she
asked him directly" y were u ignoring me armi?" sensing something was wrong between the two
atul and
anjali left them alone realizing they had to talk. Another good thing between them was that they
knew
exactly when the other person needed some space.
Riddhima was still sobbing when the two left and she once more asked armaan the same
question."answer me armi" despite the tense situation hearing her address him as armi he
smiled.. she
was the only one who called him that actually she as the one who came up with the name...
though
leaving him irritated in the beginning now it just filled his heart with a feeling of belonging ..a
feeling he
hoped that wld never leave him,
"riddhima .. I was never ignoring you …" "then y were u not picking up my calls?" his heart ached
to see
her cry so much on her b'day.. "riddhima.. listen to me!! I was busy k? my football practice was
going on
and I was returning home really late .. the time wld generally with the time we generally talk to
each other
..sothat's it allrite." Riddhima looked at him and she knew for a fact that he was not lying.. he
cld. never
lie to her she wld catch him in a min .
"OH! .. am so sorry armi.. it's just that something like this never happened b4 and I was just
shaken.. u r
my best frend armi.. I cant lose u" DAMN !! I MADE AN ISSUE OUT OF NOTHING?? AM SUCH A
FOOL.. HOW
CLD I FORGET HE WAS TRYING OUT FOR THE FOOTBALL TEAM AND HAD TO PRACTICE .. RIDSY U
NEED
TEATMENT.. OH! MAN…
"it's k rids.. I understand completely k? I might have reacted in the same way ..so chill n relax.."
after a
pause to lighten the mood he added" btw tell me how did u like ur gift huh? " finally coming
back to
form she once more started the yelling while armi smiled in relief "U GAVE ME THIS???" she held
up a
perfume in her hands looking incredulous "U THINK I STINK??" now she looked murderous..
inspite of
himself armaan laughed .. and he had to agree she was the best and that look was making him
laugh to
high extents.."I ..yes.. I mean u don't stink ..but u ..don't.. smell good..either.." and as she
picked up the
vase once more to hit him armaan ran backwards teasing her all the time..
it had been an hour and riddhima had finally calmed down and now both she and armaan were
sitting on
the sofa waiting for atul and anji whom they had called to inform that they cld come back.
Hearing them
come in using the spare key each had both grinned and ran toward atul who was holding the
cake like
excited children...
As all four of them surrounded the table where the cake was kept each put one hand forward
and
together they picked up the knife and the cake was cut… it was a tradition they had strated 2 yrs
ago and
each was glad that it still went on….
While eating the cake as atul , anji and rids made convo. Armaan was busy thinking of a way to
make up
for the fight he had with rids that nite .. even though it was solved.. he just felt he had to pacify
her .. coz
knowing her she might just dwell upon it suddenly a few days later or a even a few years later..
and so
went on his train of thoughts….

@@PART 2@@
he could see the light in riddhima's bedroom from his own .. one of the advantages of living in
the same neighbourhood .. right across from each other… looking at it he realized how much
they had all changed .. how the girl he hated once was now his best friend . his mind went back
to the day they had all met for the first time…
he had met each of them separately, but on that same sunday. The first one had been atul who
had shifted in as his new neighbour … he had come over to introduce himself. One look at atul
and he had had doubts about getting along.. ever. He was wearing what he called his lucky set of
clothes. A yellow beach shirt which had huge florals imprinted on them and green cargoes. He
had until that point not known that a thing like GREEN cargoes even existed. He really wanted to
tell atul that Mumbai may be having a lot of beaches but coming to delhi.. things wld not be the
same. There were for one no beaches.
"hi.. I am atul .. came from Bombay just today.." he had started off with the introduction once
they both were seated in armaan's 2 room apartment." I am living alone. And I think so r u?"
"yes I am atul.." "oh! I forgot to ask wats ur name?" "armaan …armaan malik"   "wah wah!! U say
ur name just like james bond … u know.. bond .. james bond!! I shld also say my name like
this… atul.. atul joshi..good na?" and that had been the last straw armaan had burst out laughing
and his laugh was infectious thus making atul laugh out as well… that was the beginning of a
beautiful relation between the two where they considered each other more than brothers even
though they were like two sides of a coin. Armaan had looked past atul's clothes and discovered
a pure heart.. a heart filled with innocence and love … while atul had found a friend who wld
always stand by him in all ups and downs of his life.
They had even ended up in the same class and ppl were surprised to find the school stud was
best friends with the school nerd!!
That day in a friend's house he met anjali and they instantly hit it off!! And he was glad at that
moment that atul had come with him even though he did not hit it off with her but both were
somehow ready to give each other a chance when they came to know she was living across the
both of them .
So that was how the three met and lastly armaan came face to face with riddhima. Since they all
lived very close to each other and armaan had a car so all 3 of them came home together. "jeez
armaan ur dog really does know how to bark … does he ever keep quiet???" " hey ngie watch it!!
He's not just any dog … he's my dog!!.. and he has a name .. moby.." "MOBY??as in moby dick?"
atul could not help himself from asking" I thought that was the name of some whale!! "   "arre
yaar.. I know moby dick is this some fish n all but I like the name moby and plus I think it suits
my boxer.. goes with the image u know!!"   "kya yaar wat shi r u talking?? Dogs don't have
images?? Or do they??" atul asked in his usual confused self. Armaan loved this the best in atul.
He was never afraid to say what was there in his mind no matter how dumb the question. He felt
it required a lot of guts and he was quite impressed with atul for being so bold. It actually
reminded him of courage the cowardly dog!!! B4 he cld reply ngie interrupted" guys if u wanna
sty in this car and continue this fight for like ever then do so but not me….. am so totally out of
here!" with that she had gone home and armaan and atul too had come out of the car finally and
were heading for their houses.
He was settled very comfortably on his couch watching a movie when his doorbell rung
disturbing both him moby who was seated right next to him who immediately sprung into action
and rushed to the door while armaan came behind him . he opened the door holding onto
moby's collar fearing he might attack on some poor fellow. The sight that greeted him at the
door was similar to his except the genders got reversed. A girl who he thought to be the same
age was standing there with her hand fastened around the collar of her spaniel bitch. "hey!!" he
decided it was the wrong thing to say as she glared at him with her eyes going as large as the
buttons on his overcoat he decided.
"DO U KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS TO JUST LET UR DOG ROAM AROUND THE STREETS ALL
ALONE ???"   SHE PRACTICAALY SCREAMED."huh???" he had still been a gentleman infact even
touched by her concern for his moby. He did leave him free but he knew for a fact moby never
went too far!" look miss I m sorry but I make sure moby does not go any where where he could
get your hurt! But thnx for ur concern neway" "Who's moby?"
"my dog!!"
"then whose noby?"
"excuse me?"
"never mind and why are you even talking about the safety of ur dog when he's the one who
endagers everyone?" looking at his confused his expression she continued "UR DOG GOT MY
MOLLY …PREGNANT!!" okay now he seriously had seen everything coming but this.. moby could
not get any bitch pregnant!!. But hoever the girl continued.." ur stupid dog did got my poor
molly pregnant without even thinking of the resultant breed!!" now he finalyy figured the woman
was mentally retarted.. how cld a dog think about the consequences.. dogs don't have a brain
atleast not one that is so developed!!. "okay.. whatever u talk is not making ne sense to me
watso ever… but I will tell u one thing that moby did not get molly pregnant.. he has to be some
other dog.. !!"
"and what makes u so confident of this fact?"
"because moby has been neutered."
"leave that aside .. I want the exact rea…" she finally seemed to have registered what armaan had
said." OMG!! So noby has been neutered…gulp" she passed him a weak smile and turned back
to leave without saying a sorry."hey wats ur name??" he knew she had not been that far that she
could not hear him but had ignored armaan like he did not say anything! Armaan hated being
ignored and at that instnt he started hating her.

Thinking back he still laughed at the day's memories. And the worst part ha dbeen that the very
next day in school ha had realized that not only were atul and angie in his class but so was that
spaniel girl. That's wat he called her months after that incident.. even today at times though now
that he knew she was scared of rats .. ratty seemed like the perfact name!.   it had taken them a
lot of time to become inseperale as they were now but friends of sorts they had become as both
atul and anjali were like best friends to her and him both. So it was all 4 of them stuck together.
Even though they played a number of pranks on each other they would cooperate when in front
of atul and ngie . it was armaan's birthday when she had finally apologized and gifted him one
of the puppies.. though he suspected she did that coz she could not get a home for the little one
but when he saw her innocent face he decided to give her a last chance which had led them to
become inseperable. Over the days he recalled having her home to play with the pup whom they
had collectively named phoebe, both being huge fans of friends. They would take the dogs out
for long walks and even go for movies together if they got bored at the same time and did not
get anyone else to come along.
They knew each other inside out now. Infact now that he thought of it she knew him better than
he knew himself and likewise. Theirs was a relation where they did not have to pretend.. they cld
be themselves and not think of what the other thought. Infact all 4 of them were like that. Great
he thought .. there was no other word that could describe them .
The telephone ring brought him back to earth "hello whose this?'
"oie main hun.. main.."
"abbe main kaun??"
"yaar main.. atul.. itne dino mein tu meri awaaz nahi pehchaan paya!!.. bad hain"
"oh sorry yaar.. actually u can't really understand over the phone na!!.. haan so tell me"
"yaar actually I .. I .. i…I"
"champ.. I got the I part.. aage bhi toh bol mere baap!"
"oie.. main tera baap nahi hun.. how can I be ur father..hehe.. u r so stupid yaar"
"acha ok fine.. I m stupid now will u say wat is the matter?"
"kaunsa matter- solid matter hai, jo abhi tak thoda liquid bhi hain aur agar tune help nahi kari
toh gas ho jaayega"
"huh? What? Solid, liquid , gas wat u doin champ?? Just tell me clarly"
"armaan yaar I m in love"
"oh! " and after a moments pause where he let the words sink in he contd" kya??"
"what what? I like a girl.. she lives on the other side of the park.. "
"okaaayyyy.. wats her name?"
"I don't know"
"umm.. how old is she?'
"mujhe kya pata!!.. I have not taken her bio data.. ok now u think wat to do n I ll go to sleep ok?..
bye!" with that he he hung up the phone leaving armaan to think of wat to do….

@@PART 3@@
after a long time when the morning sun brought another day with it 4 ppl who hated getting up for school, to study so early were happy to get up … after all they were finally out of school, entrances finished and now only waiting for results… a month's time to chill and relax.
It had been a stressful night .. thinking about how to get some sense into atul had taken a toll on armaan and sleeping later than usual he did not wake to the alarm ringing constantly.
Meanwhile riddhima had woken up , and was all set for her morning jog and then a hot cup of coffee with her best buds at their usual spot. Though all of them had diff. morning routines but all still made it a point to meet for coffee in the morning during holidays.
Atul being his usual self had reached the park where he saw his love as he had high hopes that he would come to know her name atleast . he saw her walking alone in the park and mustering up a lot of courage went up to her . "hi am atul.." turning around the girl saw atul following her around. Fed up she stopped and turned
"wat???"
"I said am atul" she takes ot the earphones and asks again
"y r u following me?"
"hehe am not following u.. actually can I know ur name plzzzzzzzz"
"y do u wanna know?"
"bcoz am atul!" as if dat was reason enuf.
"so…????"
"arre… u r so dumb..hehe.. If I tell u my name so u have to tell me urs na!! mummy ne chidhood mein sikhaya nahi kya??"
"wat the hell r u trying to say?" she glared at him …
"nahi teach kiya… koi baat nahi hehe.. even my mom did not teach me!!!... see we r so same same…"
"get lost u murk!"as lost as atul was it did not take him long to figure out his lady love was pissed off…and it was so much safer to simply retreat from there and plus he thought armaan was already there to help him find out about her.
Anjali a bit like armaan herself was still in bed though awake she was simply too lazy to get up and work her way to the bathroom to freshen up , moreover she thought no matter how late she gets.. armaan wld always beat her.
It was 8:30 and riddhima was fuming with anger now… ALL OF DEM… AS IN ALL OF DEM ARE LATE ..UFF!!! YEH ARMI KI BIMAARI CONTAGIOUS KAB SE BAN GAYII…. UFF!! I WNT LEAVE NE OF THEM TODAY… I HAVE BEEN SITTING HERE SINCE THE PAST HALF AN HOUR AND INN LOGON KA KUCH PATA HI NAHI!!!! AH! THERE COMES … OMG!!! I MUST BE DREAMING…ARMAAN… SABSE PEHLE… B4 NE 1 ELSE… HEHE..
She saw him approaching her when armaan stopped abruptly and turned to his right ..she could see him flirting with some miniskirt waitress.HOW DO THEY MANAGE TO WEAR SUCH TIGHT KAPDE.. THAT TOO SUBAH SUBAH??? WAT THE HELL!!!
As riddhima sat fuming armaan sat flirting .. "hey gorgeous" HMM I THINK SHE IS NEW HERE… ISKE SAATH FLIRT KARNA ..GOOD IDEA.HEHE!!
"hi handsome!.. wat wld u like to have?"
"wat do u serve sugar.. ?" he leaned across the counter , near to her
"hmm.. we have tea, coffee, iced tea, cold coffee, squash..and…."
"you?"
"huh? Hmmm of course it has me ..not .. am sorry I am inedible and unavailable as some one else already found me eatable b4 u sweetheart!!" she gave him a grin.. she was njoying flirting with this stranger no matter how guilty she felt .
"oh! No!!! I am late… mere childhood ki problem.. am always late!! Btw is ur bf as hot as me .. or do u still wanna go out on a harmless date with this hunk!?" he winked at her.
"u r later than u think mister… my some1 found me sooo eatable dat he married me 2 months ago..!"
"oops!!! Wrong call… k then if u plan on rethinking ur decision of marrying then do consider me k ?" he moved away laughing good humoredly while the waitress smirked at his cheekiness. She was amazed at his guts.
Finally making his way to the table where he spotted riddhima sitting he bumped into some1…"ATUL!!!"
"wat yaar see where u going armaan!"
"yea..yea.. y not?? Teri eyes ne galti ki toh galti and meri eyes ne mistake ki toh meri eyes eyes nahi buttons?!?!?!?"
"oie..hehe.. wen did I say ur eyes r buttons??"
"whatever.. ab chal or else miss temper will kill us and feed our dead bodies ke small small pieces to phoebe, moby and molly…."
"u ppl got the time to come huh?" rids was red with ager.
"b4 u scold us u shld know anjali has still not reached..so y don't u save yr daat for her huh?" armaan always knew how to direct her anger at some one else….
"neway am ordering my coffee nd u eat whatever u have to…" she went to get her cup.
"yaar armaan …that girl, u know the one I like ..she did not tell me her name" atul went on to describe wat exactly ad happened in the morning . by the time he was finished armaan was howling with laughter and both riddhima and anjali who finally made it joined them.. and they too were in fits by now.
"jeesh atul u r so dumb" anjali could not help comment at the guy's foolishness.
"haan haan anji say wat ever u have to but if u wld have been in my situation toh tum bhi yahi karti." He made a puppy face which made rids pull his right cheek while armaan slapped the left one playfully.
"oie.. don't make such a shakal , nahi toh these girls will lose their akal , ho jaaegi tujhpe flat , aur dhone padenge mujhko mat!!!!"
"kya yaar… wat is d connection between flat n mat?" anji cld not help question armaan's choice of words
" yaar dis is called a writer's logic but tujhe aur is chuhiya ko samajh nahi aayega… chodo.. logic is not ur cup of coffee…" armaan pulled his collars up with pride.
"wat rubbish!!!! Of course v know wats logic!!" riddhima looked daggers at him.
"really?? Then answer my question both of u " armaan put fwd a challenge while atul was still trying to figure wat exactly was happening.
"sure u monkey, go right ahead" both girls accepted.
"sid asked sushant if he knew logic wen he replied no he explained him the concept of logic using the eg. Of an aquarium that sid owned. Now sushant goes n meets raj and then questions him abt logic but raj is clueless. " he stopped for dramatic effect and after a min's pause carried on
"but but but…. Sushant cld not tell raj wat logic is… now u have to answer y ? "
"y wat?" atul asked armaan
"arre champ.. y sushant cld not tell raj"
as they sat thinking armaan quietly went off from there to make the arrangements of a very important and secret thing.

part 4

"wat the hell whre did he disappear?"anjali came out first from her chain of thoughts followed by rids n atul who was still tring to make some sense out of wat armi said..
"I knew dis guy was upto no good!!!.. I mean first he comes on time n then he talks like some intelligent chap n now c he has disappeared!!!!" rids was looking around the shop to spot him some place but to no avail."but I guess he must have got some work or something!?" she looked at the oder 2.
"rids I really dnt understand u .. first u get mad at him, u hate practically whatever he does ..even if it's rite n then the nxt moment u defend him … I mean whoz side r u on neway? " anji loked at her ready to kill if her answer wld have armaan in it n atul looked absolutely confused now having missed the initial bit of he convo n was trying to spot armaan.
"am not on …ne1's side k?" she did not meet eye to eye with anjali as she knew she was rite. SO WHAT IF I HATE WAT HE DOES N SO WHAT IF I FEEL LIKE KILLING HIM HALF THE TIME AND SO WHAT IF I WONDER Y I EVER MADE FRENDS WITH HIM EACH TIME WE MEET N HE DOES SOMETHIN STUPID..BT EVEN AFTER ALL THIS HE IS MY BEST FREND…SO YES AM RIGHT IN DEFENDING HIM!!!HMMM..FINALLY AT PEACE I CAN LOOK INTO THOSE ANJI KI EYES!!!she justified her actions to herself n then looked up.
"rids??"
"wat?.. am getting late gotta go..bye" she got up to leave.
"y r u getting late.i mean do u have some wrk or smthin?"atul asked her finally getting into the convo.
"uhh…I need to feed molly "saying so she ran out of the caf before her frends cld stop her.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
hearing the door bell sound his favorite tune he sighed nd chekd the timeWHO TH EHELL COULD IT BE AT 9:30 IN THE MORNING..IT'S NOT EVEN 10 YET!! ATLEAST I TOOK A BATH …
"hmm it feels so nice to take a bath after 2 days..mayb I shld do this often…" he opened the door and came face to face with someone who looked ready to go to jail on a case of attempted murder or even it seemed a successful one…GULP WAT THE HELL ….YEH KAHAN SE AA GAYEE???
"armi wats going on?" riddhima asked him once she pushed her way in..she watched him fidget restlessly on the couch across her.
"nothing u rat…"he tried to cover up his nervousndd with his witty comments but which he knew for a fct were not really doing their job..
"armi…" she had him conered and both of them knew this …
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
Phoebe and moby came rushing into the hall where they wre seated. Both now sittin on either side of riddhima who was gently scratchin them both simultaneously.
"ridsy can u scratch me like dat?"riddhima looked up to see armaan grinning like a monkey while her face showed she was sure shock n pure hatred for the guys lack of Seriousness…
"wat r u talking abiut armi? U r for heaven's sake not a DOG!!!! I know men r dogs but u 4 one seem to be an ass or possibly a RACOON!!!" she saw chuckling and moving towards her.
"arre yaar c I have this really bad mosquito bite on my back n I just cant reach it u know.. so please!!!"he turned his back towards her while sitting right nxt to her .
riddhima just stared dumbstruck at the huge back that was infront of her and a hand which was trying to do something with the shirt covering it….OMG!!! SHIT HE HAS GONE MAD!!! ALIENS… SOMEONE SAVE ME!! BACHAO..THIS GUY.. NO WAY ..NO DAMN WAY.. SHIT HE REALLY IS LIFTING UP HIS SHIRT.. CHRIST HE WANTS ME TO SCRATCH HIM FINE!! BUT ON HIS BARE BACK..NOT FINE!!!!
"R U OUT OF UR GODDAMN MIND!!!??? ARMAAN MALLIK??????? WAT THE @#$% IS WRONG WITH YOU?" armaan turned around grinning to look at riddhima
"wat cant u scratch my back woman??? Atleast dat way u 'll put ur hands to some use u lazy bum!!"
she was flabbergasted and he knew it ..one more straw and she wld probably kick him out of his own house so wat came nxt made him reach out and shake his chuhiya ..riddhima.
"wat the hell r u doing??" she looked at him shaking her…a sly grin forming on her face..
"y armi m doing exactly wat u asked me to… did I not scratch properly?"
"ridsy y r u listening to I AM SAYNG????" he looked at her grinning and slapped his forehead …shit he lost ..again!!!!
"hahahaha!!! Armi cumn u gotta tellme now!!!... u lose loser!!" she looked at him trying to get out of this 1 as she made a l for loser with her fingers.she cld not help thinking of the bet they had laid years ago …if some1 was hiding something then whoever got irritated out of the whole situation wld get t choose…tell or hide!!
"fine..i was I was..trying to get the no. of this girl atul relly loves n dats all!"he breathed in and let out a sigh. DAMN!!! ITS TOOO HARD TO LIE TO THIS CHICK!!!...CHUHIYA..GOD! NOW ATUL IS SOOO GONNA KILL ME ANS JUST IN CASE HE DOES NOT THIS RATTY TOH FEED ME TO THE LIONS..WHEN SHE COMES TO KNOW I FOOLED HER … HMM N NOW SHE IS LOOKING AT ME SUSPICIOUSLY …OMG OH SHIT…
"wat? Y r u staring at me?"
"trying to figure out if u being honest or not…n neway m glaring NOT STARING!!" she retorted back..
"liar"
"same to u … n m not lying"
"whatever.. yea so have u figured out if I m lying to your majesty or not?"
"yes I have … "
"n the verdict is…???"
"gotta go bye!!" she got up to leave looking at armaan standing up a swell , disbelief written all over his face…
"okay so that's ur verdict?????!!!!!...GOTTA GO BYE???"
"no u duff….the decision shall e announced later…I have to get ready for a date!" she watched him pick up a glass of water and as soon a s the words left her mouth she saw him stop ,turn ,take the jug of water ,come towards her and pour the contents over her head..ad finally shout
"WHAT???? U ON A DATE??? DATE??? N YOU???? WHO????"
"u dnkey..m wet!"
"I dnt care… whom r u going with?"
"it's a blind date..so chill!!!n neway y r so concerned if I have a date?!?!?"
he was dumbfounded…DAMN GOOD QUESTION CHUHIYA!!! Y M I CONCERNED??? SO WAT IF U HAVE A DTE ? N WAISE BHI I GO OUT WITH SOOO MANY GIRLS SO Y M I HAVING THIS STOMAH SINKING AND GUT SUCKING SNSATION LIKE SOME ONE JUST KNOCKED THE AIR OUTA ME? OF COURSE ITS CZ SHE IS MY BEST BUD..NOTHIN ELSE..OFCOURSE..GOSH MY BRAIN NEEDS OILING!!! THE THINGS IT THINKS AT TIMES!!! UFF…YEA N NOW THE FEELING IS ALSO GOING A WAY…N OMG SO IS RIDSY…NOW Y IS THE STUPID SENSATION COMING BACK!!!???? GULP..I GOTTA STOP HER..DUNNO Y BUT I JUST DO!!!

Edited by lightening - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lightening thumbnail
OKAY SO THE NXT PART UP..CLD NOT MAKE IT V LONG...BUT HOPE U NJOY IT NEVERTHRE LESS!!!!
LOVE U ALL LOADS!!!
STUTIE
Edited by lightening - 15 years ago
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi, jus caught up wid d intro of ur new ff.... omg... dat was an amzng start.... d b'day n d 1st thing she is askng abt is armi....... wow!!!!!!!! i really luvd it...plzz contd soon... waitng 4 d nxt prt 😊 😊 😊
spln thumbnail
hey that looks cute....all in the teens...and armidz already friends....do go on...wud love to see the plot in ur head!!
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nce luvin ur wrk aswlys
cnt wait 2 read mre
updte ur othr ff aswel plzz
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oo wow, mysterious!! cont soon! n thanks for the PM!
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 intro....infact a fab start...
continue soon...dnt make me wait 4 lonnnnnnnggggg...😆 😆 😆
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sounds cool , please continue 😃
deepali.patel thumbnail
wow yaar sound interesting plz continue soon 👏
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part
sounds intresting so ridz is eighteen and the first thing she asks about is armaan seems he is quite close to her
cant wait 4 armaans introduction
👏