Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tereliyee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

A task has gone in and it's going to be ripping . . .

It may be Sunday in the House, but it ain't gonna be a day of rest for the housemates - Big Brother has a little task for them all to take part in.

After collecting instructions from the Diary Room, Luke began the explaining.

"For today's task," Luke began, "housemates will be required to fight their way out of a paper bag. The task will take the form of a relay race. The House will be divided into three teams of five."

"The task will commence when the klaxon sounds," added Luke. "The winning team will receive a special reward."

"If all housemates from all teams fight their way out of all paper bags within 20 minutes, housemates will pass this task and will be rewarded with one token," Luke continued. "If, after 20 minutes, any housemate has yet to fight their way out of a paper bag, housemates will fail the task and will receive nothing."

Then it was down to Big Brother's appointed team captains Belinda, Maysoon and Sara to choose their teams. Belinda took Rachel, Stuart, Darnell and Rebecca, Maysoon took Mario, Dale, Mohamed and Luke, and Sara took Rex, Lisa, Kathreya and Mikey.

And then came the part of the instructions that was heavily underlined. "Housemates must only wear the outfits provided," said Luke, "and must not wear any additional clothing, or accessories."

What dastardly plan has Big Brother got planned for them? Find out what happend here...

News: Day 32

Orange County

Day 32 - Sun 06 Jul 2008, 21:20 PM

The Luxury Bedroom is the land of tan..

Rebecca is bored. And when Rebecca gets bored, we all know who pays the price.

"Shall we put some fake tan on you, Luke?" she suggested, as the pair relaxed in the Luxury Bedroom. "No, dear God no," was the instant reply, but there was a quick about-turn. "If I was gonna let you do fake tan, it would be on my chest."

"Take your top off then," instructed Rebecca.

"Oh God, don't make me look ridiculous," worried Luke, doing what he was told. As Rebecca started to slap the orange stuff on, he said fretfully, "I'm actually really concerned now." "Luke, you're so boney!" said Rebecca, sensitively. "I know, I know," Luke admitted. "I don't like where this is going. Watch the mole, Rebecca!"

"You're veiny!" chipped in Stuart. "Look how blue you are!" Not for long though...

Luke then stood in the middle of the Bedroom while Rebecca moved on to his legs - and Dale and Stuart had a good laugh as the wind circulated around his oversized boxer shorts. When Rebecca cheekily tried to pull them down, Stuart convulsed in hysterics on the bed.

"No wonder someone shouted 'I hate Rebecca' or whatever!" said Luke crossly, referring to the controversial over-the-wall incident earlier.

When the grooming was finished he tried to put his pyjamas on - but Rebecca wouldn't let him, in case the fake tan stained them. "You can't go round in your uncle's boxers though!" Dale told him scornfully.

"It looks like you're wearing a skirt!" agreed Rebecca, before collapsing into helpless giggles.

Don't worry Luke. You'll be a tanned Adonis soon. Or an Oompa Loompa...

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=562 6&position=29

Edited by rukhaya - 15 years ago
Tereliyee thumbnail
There's a kat in the kitchen, what are they gonna do?

Luke has led several gossiping sessions today, but the tables have turned. Housemates have been discussing him in the Kitchen, and, unusually, Kathreya was the most critical.

"I generally like Luke, but I just don't like when he acts the way he acts," Darnell told Kathreya, Mohamed and Stuart.

"Luke needs to step out of that box," Mohamed added wisely.

"I think he's a genuine person, but now he's fallen into a situation where he's going to start coming across as the guy who thinks he's better than everyone," said Darnell.

"I disagree. He's the worst one," said Kathreya quietly. "I think he's very very dangerous, in my opinion."

"He's definitely dangerous, for sure," agreed Darnell.

Sitting on the Kitchen counter, Stuart leant forward to chip in. "I don't know what went on in the other two weeks, but I know Jen wasn't part of that group - she was sucked into it."

"Yes, dude!" yelped Darnell in agreement, high-fiving Stuart.

"I kept saying to her, you need to get out of this group. People think you're being malicious," Stuart concluded.

"That's not Big Brother's fault though," responded Darnell. "That's the group -- because they're wily, dude. Like Sylvia, Dennis - they're smart people. The smarter the people are, the more dangerous they are."

Could it be that Luke's gossiping days are numbered?

News: Day 33

The Truth Is Out There

Day 33 - Mon 07 Jul 2008, 17:01 PM

Rachel is a one-woman X-file...

Rachel rushed to the Diary Room today, convinced she was "onto" Big Brother - and revealed a conspiracy theory to rival the moon landings, Lord Lucan and Elvis being alive.

"I need to talk to you - this is hilarious, and I love it!" she gushed. "Maybe I'm reading into things... I want to tell you my theory!" "Hello Rachel," Big Brother replied dryly.

"Hello Big Brother," Rachel bounced. "I know what you're doing, and this is so funny! But I don't want to tell anyone out there, 'cause I don't want to start conspiracy theories - but I'm so onto what's going on. So clever - put it this way Big Brother: I know. I know what you've done, and I know why you've done it as well."

"Rachel," Big Brother asked, "what are you referring to?" "The new housemates, right?" Rachel finally explained. "Everyone's always been doubting how nice I am, and saying that it's not possible, it's not real. So what you've done is stuck in people to be really, really really nice, to irritate the other people out there and to realise what it's like to be overly, overly nice. It's so funny!"

"Thank you for sharing your views," came back Big Brother, keeping things close to his chest. Well you would, right?

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=580 0&position=21

Tereliyee thumbnail
Rex chats to Sarah about her mighty bouche...

The Ashtray has been a popular destination for Sara since she entered the House and Rex decided to join her to give her a grilling...

"You're so loud," laughed Rex as Sara relived an episode of Friends. "You don't have a volume control."

"I'm not that loud," protested Sara. "I'm trying to get my point across."

"I'm only standing about two feet away from you," replied Rex.

"I reckon no-one's gonna like me 'cause I'm too loud and annoying," sighed the brunette.

"I reckon you've got a few enemies already," said Rex, before pouncing with the killer question. "Who do you reckon doesn't like you?"

"I don't know," said Sara, "'cause I kind of like everyone."

"Boo. You're boring," said Rex.

Boring? Or clever? You be the judge...

News: Day 33

First Kiss

Day 33 - Mon 07 Jul 2008, 23:18 PM

Let's be havin' you...

It's happened. Finally after 33 days of waiting we've had the first proper snog of Big Brother 9. Forget the Love Square - this is the one that really got the tongues wagging. In every sense.

After tonight's frankly bizarre goings-on, it was no surprise that everyone ended up in the pool. Rebecca was in the centre of things. But the action, for once, didn't include her baps.

"Snog her, snog her!" she screamed in the pool as Kathreya joked about with Sara. "Kat wants to kiss me, we all know that," laughed Sara. "are you ready Kat?" "No, 'm scared," said Kathreya, giggling under the water.

"Snog her!" urged Rebecca, as Rex and Darnell egged her on. "Snog. Snog!" "Do it!" said Rex. "SNOG!" repeated Rebecca, dragging Kathreya across the pool.

"No. I can't do it," said Kathreya, covering her face and going to the other side of the pool. "Boo," said Sara, looking down in the mouth. "I'm humiliated now!"

"Sara's gonna get no action in this House," said Darnell. "Bloody hell, what is wrong with me," smiled Sara. Hearing her pal felt a bit sad, Kathreya swam across the pool and planted one on Sara.

"Kat kissed a girl!" laughed Sara as the others cheered. "I feel a connection with you!"

"OK. I kiss you tomorrow. Same time. In the pool," laughed Kathreya.

A full-on snog and no bottles were spun in the process, that's gotta be a first...

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=594 1&position=37

News: Day 34

Nominations Revealed

Day 34 - Tue 08 Jul 2008, 18:05 PM

It's Rebecca vs Mario...

This evening, the housemates were told who was up for nomination this week -- and certain people weren't too happy with the results.

"The housemates nominated for eviction this week are," boomed Big Brother, "in no particular order..." "...Rebecca."

Rebecca nodded grimly, then smiled, covering her face with her hand. Luke looked stony.

"And," added Big Brother, "Mario."

Mario kissed Lisa, as Mohamed looked shocked.

"And?" Luke asked, wondering if there would be any more nominees. But Big Brother stayed silent. "That's it," Bex replied, looking resigned. So: will Bex or Mario be saying toodle-oo on Friday? It's up to you!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=614 0&position=22

News: Day 42

Crap Monsieur

Day 42 - Wed 16 Jul 2008, 20:03 PM

Mikey celebrates cycling success, but it's all downhill from there 

The housemates say 'bon riddance' to France...

Both Heaven and Hell gathered gloomily on the sofas tonight to be told the result of the Vive La France Task - but many of them were philosophical about it.

"If we've failed, we've failed," Rebecca shrugged. "There's nothing we can do."

"How the hell has Hell failed?" Luke snapped. "They'd better explain why, if we have!"

Big Brother then boomed into the House to announce that the housemates passed the Art Of Mime and Le Tour De Grand Frre Tasks, but failed to finish the five-foot baguette or identify a single wine. Because of this, they'd failed the Vive La France Task, and would be living on a basic budget for the next week.

"Well done guys," Rex sighed ruefully, as a few housemates clapped half-heartedly.

"Darnell, you'll have to sit down with Lisa and work out how to stretch the basic budget," Luke quipped.

"By the way, the baguette's still outside," Rex reminded them.

"**** it!" Mohamed decided. "Are we allowed to eat it?"

"'Course you're not allowed to!" Rex scoffed. "But if you do, you have to finish the whole thing in ten minutes."

Given Mo's normal appetite, that shouldn't be a problem.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=8021&position=31