Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Girl Just Wants to Have Fun

Day 24 - Sat 28 Jun 2008, 13:45 PM

What goes on behind that button?

Rebecca wants to have more larks in the House...

After play-fighting with Luke again earlier, Rebecca went to the Diary Room and lamented the lack of 'fun' in the House.

"How is your day today?" Big Brother asked her.

"It's just boring without Dennis and Sylvia," the lass moaned. "I'm trying to make it fun, but there's only so much terrorising of Luke I can do!"

"How has the atmosphere in the House changed since Sylvia and Dennis's departure?" Big Brother queried.

"All the big characters are gonna start going," Rebecca replied sadly, "and you're just gonna be left with the boring ones, drinking tea and eating grass, or talking about the weather, or how lovely the butterflies are in the garden."

She pretended to snore: "Happy happy happy house... **** off! I just want to have fun. I'm trying to create fun."

Rebecca sighed: "It is quite fun, sometimes. At least I've got Luke to wind up and he can wind me up, because that's about all the fun I'm having now. Now all the characters have gone."

And she warned: "I hope you've got some plans, 'cause if I go, and Luke goes, and Jen goes... who else? Kat's fun, but everything's nice. Lisa's fun, but she's with Mario all the time."

Big Brother questioned: "How are you planning on spending the rest of the day?"

"I'll probably be winding up Luke some more," Rebecca told him.

Sounds like fun!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=432 3&position=11

-dramaholic- thumbnail

Scrubbing Up Nicely

Day 24 - Sat 28 Jun 2008, 10:38 AM

Michael

The housemates get down to it...

Oh no! The Big Brother House is in a right state, but never fear - Big Brother has kindly given the housemates lots of cleaning materials to get the House spick 'n' span in no time, and he's also providing classical music. You can't ask for more than that, can you?

Luke went to the Diary Room to collect the laminate, and returned to tell the housemates the cleaning session would last 40 minutes, and would begin when the music started.

"Housemates are reminded not to spray each other with the cleaning items," Luke announced. "And the best bit is, not to drink bleach. Who drank bleach?!"

"I'm cleaning the kitchen," Mohamed volunteered. "Galileo, Galileo!"

The housemates all changed into white boiler suits and began talking about the cleaning session.

"Sylvia did nothing last week," Luke lamented. Then he joked: "Now remember Stuart, don't drink bleach! I think they're taking the Mick out of us there. It's everyone's favourite time of the day, this."

But he stopped laughing when Rebecca decided she wanted to clean the kitchen table.

"I'm doing the table," Luke argued with her.

"I've done it every week," the lass protested.

"You don't do anything constructive," Luke came back. "What have you done?!" Rebecca came back.

Well, he cleaned out your earlobe earlier this morning, Rebecca.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=428 4&position=4

-dramaholic- thumbnail

In Bed With Rebecca

Day 24 - Sat 28 Jun 2008, 10:01 AM

Michael and Luke: Pillow talk

Luke reveals all to Michael...

Michael quizzed Luke about the sleeping arrangements in "B Block" last night - and Luke replied with some juicy gossip about Rebecca.

"Rebecca got into my bed at one point and lay there for 10 minutes," he told the radio producer.

"Did she?!" Michael gasped.

"Begging me to tuck her in," Luke added.

"Did she?!" came the response again, before the warning, "That would just be the end. There'd be absolutely no career if that happened, because the speculation would be absolutely rife with..."

"Did they, didn't they?" Luke chipped in.

"Did stray hands wake up in strange places?" Michael drawled. "And so on, and so on... could you have that over you for the rest of your life?"

"No!" the 19-year-old confirmed. "And that's why I kindly asked Rebecca to go back to her own bed. And after 10 minutes of constantly begging me to stay, she eventually got the message."

"What time was this at?" Michael asked. "It was at 3am in the morning," Luke revealed.

Sounds like it was bed-lam!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=428 2&position=3

-dramaholic- thumbnail

All You Need is Lobe

Day 24 - Sat 28 Jun 2008, 02:29 AM

We think he's enjoying it but we're not sure...

Rebecca and Luke engage in mutual ear-sucking...

Despite Darnell's surprise confession to Rebecca on Friday morning, when he suggested she could be his girl, Rebecca went back to flirting with Luke last night.

After Luke told her he had a thing for sucking earlobes, Rebecca and Luke sucked each other's ears.

"Close your eyes," Luke ordered, as he sucked the lass's earlobe.

"Did you like that?" Rebecca asked him.

"It was okay," he replied. "I've had better!"

Rebecca then decided to "get" Luke with the chocolate sauce, squirting it all over his face.

"Surely this is aggressive behaviour!" the lad quipped.

"I will get it all out," Rebecca then promised him, licking his face.

Later, he told her jokily: "I hate you!"

"I hate you!" she replied, before deciding to get him back by scaring him in bed.

"Don't mess with me, Luke!" she laughed.

We wonder what Darnell makes of all this...

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=428 0&position=1

-dramaholic- thumbnail

Cleaning Out Their Closets

Day 24 - Sat 28 Jun 2008, 12:01 PM

Luke and Jen cleaning more than the bathroom

Luke and Jennifer don't like Rachel or Kathreya...

While the housemates were cleaning the House to the strains of loud classical music, Luke and Jennifer took the opportunity to clear their own heads and let rip about mild-mannered Rachel and Kathreya.

Jennifer ranted: "I went, 'Rachel, did you say the other day your boobs have grown...?' I didn't even get the rest of the sentence out, and she went, 'You *****! How could you say that in front of all these people?' And I said, 'Didn't you say that the other day?'"

Luke had other concerns: "I'm positive Rachel and Kat think I'm extremely two-faced," he worried. "I know they do - the way Kat speaks to me sometimes. I was sat there talking to Kat, and Rachel walked in for the tap, and she took a sip of water. And maybe I'm just reading into it, but then she opened her mouth and said 'disgusting!', and poured the water out. And she wasn't on about the water."

He added ominously: "She's got a dark side to her."

Jennifer agreed: "Yeah, yeah, there's a dark side there. And you know what? That scares me, living with a person that's secretly dark. And then comes up and goes, 'happy happy happy happy'!"

Luke nodded. "And some of her stories don't make sense."

"She's playing a very good game," reckoned Jennifer.

"Not good enough though," replied the lad. "We can see through it."

Jennifer then launched into a tirade of complaints about Kathreya. Blimey - isn't classical music supposed to be calming?!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=432 0&position=8

-dramaholic- thumbnail

Kiss and Make Up

Day 23 - Fri 27 Jun 2008, 15:48 PM

x

Mohamed and Jennifer talk it out...

This afternoon, Mohamed and Jennifer had a talk about their worries, and decided to try and move on from last night's events.

"When you said, 'I hope justice will be proved tonight', I thought, 'That is not right'," Mohamed confessed to Jennifer.

"I wasn't trying to be aggressive in any way," the lass replied. "Obviously, when you're close to somebody and you lose them, the first thing you do is unfortunately go toward the opposite person."

But she wanted to make one thing clear: "I am not making excuses for Dennis's behaviour whatsoever. What he did was disgusting. It was out of order and he knows that anyway. The only way I can understand his reasoning is because he could see I was upset, and I was getting more upset... he did what came natural."

Mohamed wasn't convinced: "If he did it to Darnell, Darnell would have retaliated. If you saw my reaction, I was quite surprised that happened to me... I was just standing up saying you guys are getting involved in a situation which got blown out of proportion."

Jennifer wanted to put it all behind them: "I'm not gonna let the whole thing ruin my experience, and I don't think anyone else should," she told him firmly. "We'll forget about it, Mohamed."

And Mohamed agreed, promising: "I'll try and put the past in the past and move on forward."

And then they hugged and made up. Phew!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=423 1&housemateId=260&position=63

-dramaholic- thumbnail

Darnell Tells It Straight

Day 23 - Fri 27 Jun 2008, 14:42 PM

Jen says Darnell should have been thrown out instead of Dennis.

Jennifer and Darnell have it out...

Jennifer told Darnell in no uncertain terms today that she thought he should have been kicked out of the House - for defending Mohamed in last night's arguments.

"I don't want to talk about you behind your back Darnell, but I really think you should be out of here," the lass began. "'Cause your behaviour last night made me see a different side to you. And I don't trust you now."

She explained: "I've seen you going from being a calm gentleman to being somebody who, in the spur of the moment, freaks out and was asking for a fight last night."

But Darnell had a quick comeback: "I'd have done the same for you or Sylvia," he told Jennifer. "And you know what's funny? Dale just did the same thing I did, for you, just now. And I don't hear you saying he should be gone."

He finished: "You guys hold a different standard for each person, which is outrageous."

Looks like everyone's a bit outraged today!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=422 8&housemateId=260&position=61

-dramaholic- thumbnail

Dreams Can Come True

Day 23 - Fri 27 Jun 2008, 11:02 AM

Lisa

The housemates are still asleep...

Zut alors! It's 11am in the House and everyone's still asleep. But what could they be dreaming about? Here are a few ideas...

Mohamed and Sylvia could be having nightmares about their potential eviction tonight. One of them has to go - but will they leave the house to cheers of approval or roars of outrage?

Rex could be dreaming about being in an art gallery, smearing all the paintings by Matisse and Monet. Jennifer could be dreaming of the Mona Lisa being ruined with a big fat pizza.

Darnell, of course, is probably dreaming about Rebecca - but is she dreaming about him, or merely her slightly sore head after drinking a little bit too much?

Dale and Stuart may well be dreaming of Jennifer, and Stuart may be wondering why she gave him man-boobs in her Stu Art task picture - while Dale might be dreaming about finally getting with the artistic lass.

Sylvia could be dreaming of finally being in hunky Stuart's arms. Lisa is already in hunky Mario's arms, so they might well be dreaming of each other.

Dennis could be dreaming about defending Jennifer's honour, while Luke could be dreaming about not having anyone to moan about, and Rachel's just dreaming about everyone getting along.

And Kathreya, as ever, is definitely dreaming of cookies!

News: Day 29

Jennifer's Doubts

Day 29 - Thu 03 Jul 2008, 12:28 PM

Jennifer ponders evictions and Dale...

"I really don't want to go," said Jennifer. "If I'm supposed to go I'm supposed to go but I really don't want to." "Tomorrow's gonna be a tough day" said Luke. "What makes it worse is that my housemates obviously want me out," said Jennifer.

"Some housemates want you out Jen," said Luke, correcting her, "not all." "It's a double blow isn't it?" said Jennifer. "Your housemates and the public don't want you in the House. It's hard. People say 'put it at the back of your mind' but unless you're in my position you don't know what it feels like."

"If your name isn't read out it'll be such a relief and a bonus," said Luke, for once understating the gravity of the situation. "I'm trying to spend as much time as possible with the people I like while I'm here," said Jennifer.

"Dale is going to be devastated," said Luke. "I know," said Jennifer, frowning and nodding. "But I tried to reassure him that it is going to happen and that he needs to pull himself together. We came here single. We leave here with friendships. But... I dunno." Friendships?

"Would it be comfortable for you if another woman came in the House with Dale?" asked Luke, adding "it's more than just friendship Jen." "To be completely honest with you," said Jennifer, "I really couldn't be bothered. I'm not jealous. If somebody likes you enough they won't show any interest in anyone else. It's a test of character. You would see through that person."

Hmmmm. Who will go?

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=506 2&position=11

Edited by rukhaya - 15 years ago

News: Day 30

A Special Announcement

Day 30 - Fri 04 Jul 2008, 00:01 AM

We bring you some very exciting new housemate style news...

It's no good.

Big Brother tried and tried and tried.

But Big Brother can't keep it a secret any longer...

Big Brother has confessed that three, that's three, new housemates will be joining the others on Friday night.

Yes, three female housemates will be entering shortly after the eviction and are bound to stir things up a bit in the House. As a hint Big Brother can reveal they consist of an executive personal assistant, a theatre director and a model from a well known advert.

That's enough for now. Big Brother needs a lie down.

Ahh...

Join Davina at 21:00 and a special extended show at 22:35 on Channel 4. Make sure you don't miss it.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=518 1&position=1

Edited by rukhaya - 15 years ago