Don’t You Trust Me?(AR) Part 2 Pg1(note pg.20)

SillyAngel thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Disclaimer before you go any further im warning you that this FF is 16+

(16 years and older) !!

😳Thank you for your co-operation😳

Hey Guys i have decided to start a new FF on Armaan and Riddhima, as most of you guys know me from my FF Pyaar Ki ek Kahani on DMG.

Here is the LINK to Pyaar ki Ek Kahani:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/780917

And you guys can imagin Riddhima in any way and form as u please

it could be shilpa sukriti or even ur self😆 of course girls only...😆

Ok here is a little intro😳

Don't You Trust Me?

INTRO

(Thanks Kat for the help with the intro)

As she got up and felt the the other side of the bed warm she heard the water running from the bathroom. " Armaan?" she whispered as the smile danced on her lip as she put on her gown and made her way to the bathroom. She knocked the door. "Armaan is that you inside?" she opened the door and found him shirtless  with his white shorts shaving.
 "Yea?" he mumbled carefully trying not to cut himself. "when did you wake up?" she asked moving closer to him."Just about five minutes before."he answered  "Oh Ok."  she asked yawning as he continued.

" Why? you thought I left to see someone else? is that all you do? not trust me?"
"what?"
"oh come on now don't act as if u don't know anything" he said while cleaning the shaving cream off his face with a towel.

"Look if you're trying to have another daily morning fight with me then just stop it!" she said rolling her eyes and sighin

"Oh so it's me who starts the fight eh?"

"exactly!!" she yelled back at him

"Now may you kindly get out of the bathroom because i got to shower or you just don't trust me in doing that either?" She gave a him a killer look and left the bathroom while he slamed the door  behind her.

It was like this every morning. That's all they did fight! They knew their relationship wasn't going to last forever but atleast they were trying...well that's what they thought. As she went to the balcony and felt the cool breeze against her soft skin she remembered how she ended up with him. It happened two years ago when..."RIDDHIMA!!! WHERE'S MY PERSONAL SHAMPOO?!??" Armaan yelled from the bathroom.
"There we go again" she thought and  went to see what his problem was..."personal shampoo?? is he even normal?" she was saying to herself while walking to the bathroom... 
~Part 1~

Two years ago?

?Shashank I must say your daughter is very smart and wise? said Mrs. Kajal Malik. Shashank looked over at Padma and let out a little laugh. ?That?s really kind of you bhabie.?

As the four elderly people sat together in Shashank?s living room. Aditya Malik and Shashank Gupta were best of friends since college days. They studied medicine together and became India?s best doctors. They treat each other as family and therefore they call each other brothers.

?So Kajal what do your sons do now and days?? ask curious Padma while sipping from her cup of tea. ?Well Padma ?Rahul and Atul want to become just like their dad?medicine has always been their interest.? Kajal said with a smile. ?Wow! That?s really good news now the two boys can join us in Sanjeevani after their studies kyun Aditya?? ?Of course Shashank why not after all they are your sons as well? Aditya patted Shanshank on the shoulder.

?Kajal?? Padma said ?hmm?? ?What about Armaan?? ?Oh Armaan?? Kajal said while glancing over at her husband Aditya. ?Umm you know how they are ?boys are boys.? Kajal said while trying to change the subject. ?No. I?m sorry Kajal but I don?t understand?? said a confused Padma. ?It?s been such a long time since I?ve seen Armaan beta?where is he and what does he do?? Padma said with a small smile. ?Well as you know we did send Armaan to boarding school in Dubai since he was 15?Padma you know na how armaan wouldn?t pay attention in studies so we send him to boarding school?we just called him last month and he told us that he wants to?? Kajal stopped in between her sentenced and let Aditya continue. ?Armaan told us that he wanted to become an actor?? Adita sighed and put his cup of tea down on the table. ?So?? Padma questioned??what?s so bad in that??

Shashank could understand how they must be feeling ?parents always want the best for their kids?and kids?only think about themselves. Riddhima did the same?she had no interest in becoming a doctor she wanted to fight for others and so she took up law school to become a lawyer. Who would always face the truth and bring justice to the ones who deserve.

?Kajal and Aditya?I think you should give Armaan a chance maybe this is what he wanted to be for such a long time?maybe this lays in his happiness.? Padma said while trying to comfort the two embarrassed parents. ?I guess your right Padma.? Kajal said with a half smile. ?We should give him a chance we can?t just make him become something he doesn?t feel comfortable in?haina Aditya?? Kajal looked up to her husband and saw him nodding his head yes with a sigh.

?Acha ab yeh  saab choro and tell us how is Riddhima I heard neither did she want to become a doctor?? Aditya posed the question while facing to Shanshank. ?Haan she wants to become a lawyer and we are proud of her.? Shashank said with a wide smile. ?Lekin tumhari beti hai kahan? Where is she? Didn?t see her in a while.? Kajal said excitedly. ?Arre woh abhi atti hi hogi she will be here in a short while.? Padma said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?Oh my God! What is your problem?! Can?t you drive properly? You know I can make a case on you got it?? A hot tempered girl said while sitting in the back of a rickshaw. ?Madam I?m going as fast as the traffic lets me.? ?Hey! Don?t you dare answer me back got it?? As the rickshaw driver came closer to her stop??Ok! Ok! stop here and here?s your money.? ?But madam I?m missing 50 more rupees?? The poor driver said. She turned around and gave him a killer look with her big green eyes which was encircled with black kohl which made them more beautiful. ?It?s ...its fine madam ji thank you?? and he drove off.

She stood there watching the driver drive away in a hurry and she was standing there with a mischief smile. ?I told you no one messes with Riddhima Gupta.? She said in full pride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?MAMA!!! I?m home!!? Riddhima yelled while entering the house. ?MAMA? Where are you I?m so hungry!? she said while going in to the living room.

?Ma...? she stopped as she saw two unknown old people sitting in her living room. ?Oh Riddi umm say hi.? Padma said while walking over to her.

?Mama?...who are these buddhe people?? Riddhima whispered in her mother?s ear while keeping on a fake smile. Padma pinched her elbow. ?Just say Hi.?

?Hello?? Riddhima said. Kajal got up and hugged Riddhima and brought her to sit next to her on the sofa. ?Oh my she is very pretty.? Kajal said while kissing her forehead.  Riddhima just smiled and loved the fact that this woman was showering love on her.

?Riddhima? You remember uncle Aditya and aunty Kajal hai na?? Shashank asked. ?Umm?? ?Oh Shashank tum bhi na how would she remember us.? Aditya said with a little laugh.

?No no Aditya I know she remembers us right Riddhima?? Kajal said while holding up her chin. Riddhima looked over at her mom for help?

?Ok fine maybe not us but maybe she remembers them?? Kajal took out a picture of her three boys when they were little about 7 to 10 yrs. Riddhima took the picture from her hand and stared at it until she said.

?Oh my GOD!! These idiots?!?!...of course I know them Atul Rahul and.. and..oh god I can?t remember his name?? Riddhima said while thinking.

?Armaan?? Kajal answered her. ?Yeah! Him?then this means that you are Bari Ma and your Bade Papa?..right?? Riddhima said with full excitement.  Kajal nodded her head yes and so did Aditya. Riddhima was so happy to see them after such along time they were like her second parents who loved her equally just like her real parents do. She hugged Kajal tightly and went over and hugged Aditya as well.

?So how are you Riddhima and your studies?? Kajal asked ?Well bari ma it?s going very well and I?m very excited to become a lawyer.? Riddhima said with passion in her eyes. ?Ok I?m gonna go and fresh up and make you guys tea ok?? Riddhima said while getting up. ?Arre no beta we just had tea sit down with us.? Aditya requested. ?Yeah but you didn?t have MY tea!? Riddhima smiled. ?Riddi its okay they don?t want to drink tea again. You just go and fresh up ok?? Padma told her daughter. ?Offo Ma what Riddhima says she does it got it?? and went into the kitchen leaving the others laughing at her childish act.

?Padma I want to talk to you?? Kajal said.

?What?!?! SHADDI!! With some idiot?? Riddhima yelled while jumping into bed and laying on her stomach holding a white teddy bear. ?Oh come on beta he is not an idiot!? Shashank said while sitting next to her. ?Riddi!! It?s nothing bad and you know him na.? Padma sat on the opposite side of Shashank leaving Riddhima in the middle. ?NO WAYS!!? Riddhima said while shaking her head no. ?Ok that?s it I give up I told you Padma she is daughter you deal with her.? Shashank said while leaving the room.

Padma sighed and started to rub Riddhima?s back ?Look beta I promised your Bari Ma that you would say ?yes? but I didn?t know you would act like this.? ?But Ma I didn?t tell you to make any type of promise and if you were that sure then you could have at least asked me before making that stupid promise.? Riddhima pouted like a baby. ?but I don?t understand whats the problem?? Padma questioned.

?Ma!! Armaan is the problem!! I don?t even know that little idiot.? Riddhima said while crushing her teddy with her two hands in anger.

?Riddhi he is NOT an idiot ok? Now stop saying that!?

?FINE! Then you can marry him!? She changed her laying position and turned her face the other side and closed her eyes. ?Good Night Ma!?

?Theek hai! You want to be like this then do whatever you want Kajal is such a sweet woman and you? Sour as ever!! Now don?t even talk to me!? Padma slapped Riddhima?s back and got up from her bed to leave the room.

?What does he do?? Riddhima said in a small voice and got up slowing and sat on her bed with crossed legs and looked up at her mom with a baby pout. ?Now that?s like my good girl.? Padma came back and sat next to her and kissed her head. ?He wants to become an actor.? Padma with a smile.

Riddhima?s eyes opened wide and looked at her mom??he does NAUTANKI for a living?!?? And you want your lawyer to be daughter to marry some guy who does nautanki?? Riddhima yelled ?Now don?t stop me from saying he is not an idiot cause now I know he is 100% idiot type!!? Riddhima said while shaking her head in anger. ?Oh god!! Yeh ladki bhi na!! Riddhi!! Just listen to me he is coming next week to India and of course you guys will see each other so I want no misbehaving ok? You?re seeing him means you?re seeing him!!? Padma said with anger. ?But Ma!!!? Riddhima whined. ?GOT IT?!? Padma yelled back and closed her lights and left the room.

?How dare she use my words!!?...?got it? are my words no one uses them!! Got it?!? Riddhima cried to herself and threw herself in bed while thinking on how to get rid of that so-called-nautanki.

?How do you expect me do even meet him? It?s been such a long time since I?ve seen him?? Riddhima whined while twirling the phone cord talking to her cousin.

?Ridz oh come on now how bad can he be?? a chirpy bubbly girl said.

?Acha you tell me would ever marry a guy you have never seen?well except when you were little and you barely even talked to him then too?? Riddhima complained and sat in front of her dressing table.

?Hai Bhagwan!! Ridz your are so stubborn no wonder why you wanted to become a lawyer.?

?Hey! I wouldn?t talk you sit right next to me in class everyday.? Riddhima answered back.

?Ok! Just don?t worry umm I?ll come with you whenever you go to see him ok??

?YES! Please please do come!!? Riddhima pleaded

?Acha baba when is your prince charming coming??

?Huh? Prince charming my foot?? Riddhima kicked her foot on the side of her dressing table.

?Oye! I have to go my mom is calling hold on?JI MAMA? ABHI AIYYE!!...Ridz mujhe janna hoga I have to go but when is he coming??

?Tonight unfortunately?? Riddhima cried and looked at herself in the mirror.

?Ha Ha!! See you then bye I love you!?

?MUSKAAN ki bachi!! Yeah you laugh all you want come tonight and ill fix you GOT IT!? Riddhima said in anger.

?Ok ok sorry sweetie bye!? Muskaan laughed and they both closed the phone.

?Mama!! Can you stop it!! You?re dressing me up as if I?m going to marry that idiot now!? Padma was dressing Riddhima up so she would look absolutely stunning. ?Beta just calm down! You have to look breathtaking na? Padma said while fixing her sari pallu. ?Ok that?s it first of all I never ever wore a Sari in my life??

?And second?? Padma questioned while looking at her daughter struggle in the dark pink plain Sari with a flower print all over the sari.

PICTURE OF SARI

?And secondly?? Riddhima pointed at her mom just till Shashank yelled from downstairs. ?Padma hurry up!! They will be here in half an hour and you haven?t even arranged dinner yet.

?Coming!!? Padma answered. ?Acha Riddhi Muskaan said that she will be here to support you but I don?t want you girls to scare the poor boys ok?? Padma said while kissing her forehead.

?Whatever Mama?? Riddhima had no intention to start another fight between her mom again.

?You look beautiful beta kisi ki nazar na lagge.? Padma added a black mark under her ear and left the room to arrange dinner for the guests.

Riddhima turned and saw her reflection in the mirror and said to herself?

?And secondly I?m going to kill him!! So Mr.Nautanki get ready because Riddhima is something tough to deal with.? she grinned with naughtiness in her eyes.

~Part 2~

?So he is Mr.Nautanki!? Riddhima said while peeking with Muskaan on her side. ?Riddy he is not that bad na?and ooooo his brother is so cute looking!? Muskaan got distracted as soon as she saw Rahul who was sitting next to Armaan and Atul who was sitting on the other side of the sofa beside Armaan?leaving Armaan in the middle between his brothers.

?Muskaannn?!?!...are you here to fix your own marriage kiya?? Riddhima said while closing the her bedroom door fully  so that they wouldn?t know that they were peeking threw it.

?Sorry Riddy ?I got carried away..haan bhol?? Muskaan said while she jumped on her bed. Leaving Riddhima standing there thinking of how to get rid of Mr.Nautanki.

?Hmm?I need a master plan?socho ridzy socho!!...? Riddhima said

?Oh come on Riddy you can?t torture the poor chap!? Muskaan pleaded.

?Ahaha! I got a brilliant idea?? Riddhima exclaimed with full excitement

?Kiya?? Muskaan asked

?Baas just watch and learn my darling ?it will help you in the future!? Riddhima said all proudly.

Muskaan just hit her forhead with her hand. ?Yeh kudi kawari hi rehjaye gi aur saath mein saath menu bhi!?

Riddhima just stood in front of the mirror and smiled at her plan?to shoo away Mr.Nautanki.

?Padma where is Riddhima?? Kajal asked

?Umm I will just bring her please do take some more tea and snacks ?you too Armaan beta.?

?Thanks aunty ji? Armaan smiled as politely as possible.

While Padma went to get Riddhima?

?So Armaan how?s your acting career coming along?? Shashank asked

?Well uncle I?m doing pretty well I?m still studying and taking up acting school. I did take a part in some stage shows and so far it?s pretty well.? Armaan said with full confident.

As the rest of them were talking they heard a cry from upstairs which was coming from Riddhima?s room. ?Mama!!?

Inside Riddhima?s room:

?Mama!!?

?I told you na I didn?t want to see him!!? Riddhima yelled at her mom.

?Chup! Abb chal abhi!! NOW!? Padma said to her.

?Arre Riddy now just stop and come let?s go!? Muskaan begged.

?Aunty you go I?ll fix her up and bring her down ok??

?Thank you beta?if it weren?t for you this girl would kill me!?

Muskaan laughed as Riddhima stood there like a stubborn child.

?Come fast ok??

?offo fikar not aunty you go!?

Outside in the Living room:

?Girls? you know how they take time to get ready and all? Padma explained as she sat near Kajal.

?It?s ok Padma.? Kajal laughed ?I have three boys?and still they take their time to get ready especially Armaan.? Kajal said while everyone laughed.

As Muskaan came down the stairs holding Riddhima. Riddhima nudged Muskaan to leave her. As they both gave each other irritated faces they kept on a fake smile as they came closer to the crowd.

Armaan didn?t quite see Riddhima properly as her head was down.

?Aao beta aao.? Aditya uncle said as Kajal got up and hugged Riddhima and kissed her forhead. ?Wow! You?re looking gorgeous Riddhima in this sari kisi ki nazar na lagge.? She said and added a black tika behind her ear. Kajal made Riddhima sit next to Armaan as Rahul moved and by chance sat next to Muskaan. Where they both smiled at each other.

?Oh god they look beautiful together?it?s like they were meant to be.? Kajal said looking over at Padma.

?Yes! I agree.? Padma said lovingly.

?Beautiful?my foot!? Riddhima muttered under her breath?Armaan leaned in closer??Yea I agree with you its not beautiful ? we are rather a sexy couple don?t you find?? Armaan whispered back where only Riddhima could hear. Riddhima was shocked that he actually heard her?and even more shocked that he?s not only a nautanki but a big flirt too!

?I think we should let these two alone no?? Shashank questioned

?Yea that?s a great idea!? Kajal answered

Riddhima looked up at Muskaan to have her stop them from going somewhere alone with HIM. Muskaan didn?t know what to do. She was helpless she wanted to stay next to Rahul?

?Look I don?t want to marry you!? Riddhima said while placing her hands on her hips. And Armaan was just sitting on her bed looking around her room with a grin on his face. ?helloo? You listening?...hey mister!! Whatever you?re name is!?

?Malik?

?What?? Riddhima said with a blank face.

?Yeah that?s my name?Malik?Armaan Malik?

?Yeah whatever look I don?t want to marry you got it??

?Pretty much?no why don?t you want to marry me?? Armaan smiled as he teased her.

?Because?I?m too good for you...yeah there I got my reason?I?m just too good for you!? Riddhima said while crossing her arms with a proud smile on her face.

?Good! I love woman who are too good for me?then I get the best?if you know what I mean?? Armaan said as he came closer to her. And gave this sexy look.

?Eww! You?re gross! And horny! Yuck.? Riddhima said as she pushed him from his chest which made him fall to her bed. He was laughing his head off.

?Saala nautanki!? Riddhima said

Armaan quickly got up. ?What did you say??

Riddhima turned to face him ?Whatever you heard! Saala!?

?No no the word after that?

?What?...ohh Nauntanki!?She said with a huge smile.

?What?? Armaan questioned again.

?nauntanki!?

??kiya! What did you say!!?he said bringing his ear closer to her.

?Riddhimaa!! Armaan!!? they both heard their parents calling them to come down and eat lunch.

?Oh my god are you deaf man? I said NAUNTANKI! Got it??? Riddhima yelled in his face and stormed out of her room to go downstairs leaving him alone inside. 

?Nautanki?? he smiled and let out a little laugh. ?God she is crazy?and cute ?hmm nautanki nice name man.? Armaan sighed and followed her downstairs?

?Come beta? Padma said to Armaan as she made him sit with his brother Rahul and Atul at the dining table. ?Riddhima please bring the food!? Padma said aloud while she was placing the plates on the table?

In the Kitchen:

?Riddhima please bring the food? Riddhima imitated her mom. ?I swear Muskaan if mama papa and bari ma and bare pa weren?t here I would feed them poison without hesitating especially to that mr.nautanki..god I hate him.? Riddhima complained as she pouring curry into a fancy pot. ?Riddy just chill ok?...everything will be just fine.? Muskaan said while helping her with the food. ?Haan haan it would obviously be fine to you na?you were sticked on to Rahul the whole time?you wouldn?t let the poor guy to even breath god dammit!?

?You?re just jealouse ok!? Muskaan said while she left the kitchen holding a pot of chicken and placed it on the dining table.

?Uh? Yeah right in you?re dreams girlfriend!? Riddhima said to herself. Just then a she thought of something amazing. ?Oh my god Riddhima you?re just too good!!? she said as poured something into the curry.

Riddhima entered the dining room with her hands full. ?Oh I?ll help you!? Armaan said politely as he got up from his chair and took one pot out of her hand. ?Armaan you are such a sweetheart? Muskaan said. And Riddhima gave her a deadly look.

While this scene was happening the parents couldn?t help but to admire their jodi.

Riddhima took her seat next to Muskaan. The three boys were sitting in front of the two girls.

?Please do take as much as you want?don?t be shy.? Riddhima said shyly to Armaan leaving the parents smiling. Armaan on the other hand couldn?t help but to smile at her strange behavior. Rahul nudged Armaan on the arm giving him grin.

?Here let me serve you!? As Riddhima got up from her seat she stood next to Armaan. She picked up the bowl of Rice and added some to his plate. Then she took the curry and placed some on the side of his plate. ?That?s it?thank you? Armaan said?why was she acting like this?...well whatever it is she smells awesome?ahh!

?Please do tell me how you like it?I made it just for you?? Riddhima blushed and put her gaze down while flattering her eyelashes at him.

?I?m sure you made it very well?and delicious? Armaan answered back. As Armaan he place the spoon in his mouth he said, ?Mmmm it?s very good?spicey just the way I love it!? He said looking up at her and gave her a wink. Riddhima gave him an irritated look and walked back to her seat.

?Really?...I want some!? Muskaan said excitedly and was about to pour some on her plate. Riddhima looked up to see her take the curry ?No!...I mean no Muskaan?this is only for?him na..? Riddhima said aloud so that everyone could hear. Muskaan had a sad look. Armaan blushed a bit as everyone was looking at him eat. ?But please Riddy?? Muskaan begged. ?You know na that I love your curry soo much!? Riddhima pinched her under the table and whispered??Please bhagwaan kiliyeh try to understand sometime ok?...for time being just ?Stare at Rahul eat ok?!?

Muskaan just continued eating her lunch.

As everyone were eating quietly like a family until?Armaan started to sweat and feel uneasy??Arre Armaan beta?you ok na?? Kajal asked him ?Yeah Ma I?m fine.?

?You sure?...then why you sweating?? Padma asked

?Umm well where is the bathroom?? Armaan asked in a hurry.

?Riddi beta why don?t you escort him?? Padma said in delight.

Riddhima choked on her food??What?? she exclaimed?she didn?t want to escort him?especially in this state?

Padma gave her a stern look.

?Yes mama?come with me.? Riddhima said as she got up form her seat. And led him upstairs to the bathroom.

?So?why you in a hurry?? Riddhima said as they were both walking down the hall to the bathroom.

?You don?t want to know?? Armaan cried.

Riddhima kept her laughter inside.

?Well here is the bathroom?enjoy!? Riddhima said with a huge smile.

Armaan ran into the bathroom.

As soon as he went in Riddhima burst into laughter and she laughed so much that her belly started to hurt.

She heard hin sigh in the bathroom? as soon as he came out?He saw riddhima standing there??One minute?? he said and went back in?leaving Riddhima laughing again.

After half an hour he finally came out.

As soon as he came out of the bathroom Riddhima wasn?t there anymore...she went back downstairs after the first ten minutes.

?..Where did she go?? Armaan said to himself. ?Well it?s not as if she was going to wait for you stupid!? he said as he hit his forehead and went back downstairs where everyone were sitting in the garden drinking tea and eating dessert.

He passed the kitchen and heard someone rattling with the dishes he peeked in and saw Riddhima washing the dishes with her sari pallu tied around her waist. Armaan walked in.

?I know it was you who killed me with you?re curry.? He whispered in her ears as her eyes became wide and she turned around to stare at him in the eyes.

?Well you?re not that dumb I suppose.? She said back giving him an irritated look and carried on with her dishes.

?Very funny?? Armaan said with a fake smile. And jumped onto the counter next to her.

?So now that will teach you to stay away from me! Got it? Riddhima said as she placed the soapy dishes on one side of the sink.

?No not exactly I find we look amazingly hot together.? He said in a husky voice.

Riddhima looked up at him with evil eyes.

?You?re tough to get eh?...and feisty too.? Armaan added a sexy ?grr? at the end.

?That?s right! And I play rough so I?m sure you wouldn?t want to marry me.?

?Oh really??

?Positive!? Riddhima pointed at him

?How much better are you gonna get baby?? He said with a grin

?Huh?...What??

?You are the exact thing I love! Can?t wait till we get married darling?its going to be fun!...look I?m already excited!? He smiled and jumped off the counter and stood right next to her.

?You are a pervert!? Riddhima gave him a punch in the stomach with her elbow as her hands were full of dish washing soap.

?Ouch that hurts sweetheart?but I?m ready?for anything?? he said and gave her another wink.

?Disgusting!? Riddhima muttered under her breath.

Just then the door bell rang?

?Oh god!...now who is it?? Riddhima said while looking for a towel to wipe her soapy hands on.

She was in a hurry so she just looked at Armaan and went up to him and cleaned her hands on his black shirt he was wearing.

?There now your shirt looks better on you!? Riddhima smiled then gave him an annoyed look and ran to get the door. Leaving Armaan pissed??Hey this was my favorite top you know!!? He yelled.

?Whatever?!!? She yelled back and opened the big door.

?OH MY GOD!!? Riddhima screamed!

?What happened?? Armaan said as he ran out of the kitchen to see why she was screaming?

As a girl in a short skirt turned her body to face Armaan and Riddhima she took off her sunglasses and gave an attitude like smile.

?Hey!? She said?

?Heeellooo sexy!? Armaan said and winked at her?Riddhima looked up at him and gave him a disgusted look and rolled eyes.

Riddhima went up and hugged the stranger.

?Welcome home Di!!? Riddhima said as she hugged her loving sister.

So guys i hoped you enjoyed it 😆

Please do COMMENT!!! even the silent readers. Please and Thank you!😊 

Luv You Guys All

-Afifa

Edited by afifa2 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dat was such a different intro... n a totally different concept...... i wld luvd 2 read more... contd soonn 😊
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey afifa,

cant wait to read more........update soon...

P.S. Plzzzzz update *Pyaar ki ek kahani* 😳

-shivani
swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
cool!!
a different intro,,
continue super soon..cant wait 2 read more... 😳
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
intro is superub and different one please continue it soon

Dost ek saahil hai tufaano ke liye, Dost ek aaina hai armaano ke liye, Dost ek mehfil hai anjaano ke liye, Dosti ek khawaahish hai aap jaise dost ko paane ke liye !!
Edited by kvn1983 - 15 years ago
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG...Afi di!! New ff?! 😲

Intro was mind-blowing...seriously its sooo interesting!! 😳

Awww...its so sad....they keep fiting! 😭 😭 ... 😆 😆 Personal shampoo?! 🤣 🤣 ....Trust u 2 change the whole atmosphere! 😆 😳

Please start this 1 soon....oderwise im gonna send u chappals n all oder sorts of abuses thru da PM system! 😡 😆 😳

Oh! Please continue Pyaar Ki Ek Kahaani too...i luv dat ff! 😳

Dont 4get 2 PM me wen u do start di! 😳

Luv u loadz! 😳

*~*Marisha*~*
Edited by perfectpiscean - 15 years ago
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey yaar,it was a different scene .......AR fightin?? 😭 😭 😭 ...
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey yaar,it was a different scene .......AR fightin?? 😭 😭 😭 ...

n personal shampoo??? 😆 😆 😆

cant wait 2 c wat happens next..!!plzzzzzz continue soon..
Edited by coolvini4u - 15 years ago
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy Fiffiiiii! Intro sounds great 😳 Armaan is such a *** 😆 😆 meanie kahi ka... poor Riddhima. I can't wait for part one!! Good luck on your exams!
SillyAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veiledbeauty

Heyyy Fiffiiiii! Intro sounds great 😳 Armaan is such a *** 😆 😆 meanie kahi ka... poor Riddhima. I can't wait for part one!! Good luck on your exams!

thnx for the luck i desperatly need it and please pray for me too mujhe bhi apne dua mein shaamil karna thnxx