Wondering whereTrisha (Resham Tipnis) is?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

The actress who played the role of Trisha is Resham Tipnis.

She feels that killing off her character was decided by the creatives to raise TRP's.

She is not sad because here role ended because she has many great memories attached to GES as she was there since the beginning.

She is currently shooting for 2 marathi filsm and 1 hindi films together with Rajpal Yadav. It will be a comedy.

Just felt that members would like to know what this great actress is going to do after GES😳

Luv

Shaheen

heyy thanks.!
i'm still watching the shows in Cannda, which means that we are 2 weeks behind..
that also means that Trisha's character has not been killed yett [thank God.. =(.. i dont think i'll be able to see it when it happens]
but yeahh.. i really liked her character. she was so maternal, espicially when kakul was going thru a rough phase.!
and i will watch her movie with rajpal.. that man is great! hehe.. thanks for sharing 😳
wow sha...good to she is not really sad they killed her character...oh all the characters the one that was easily going to raise the trps was her thanks to jiju...Good luck to her in her future endeavors
aww im glad she is doing well. wish her all the best and thnx for sharing this article 😊