Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: rupalip

But SItaji , a wife , was not convinced with laxmans statement and finally she used very harsh
words for laxman just to make him go, coz was very worried of Ramji.
She said" What r u doing here? not obeying me , even listening your elder bros voice Laxman
help me! u r standing like a stone , not moving from here. I can see your motives, I know U
actually want to have me. This is the reason why you followed us here in vanvas. You always
wished me and wanted your brother receive death. I know all this is not only your plan but
Bharat also involve in all this, he is looking after kingdom and u after me.
But u never know I m pativrata and will finish my life if something wrong happened with Ramji.
I will not let you succeed in your motives so easily and more of stuffs like this"
To insult Laxman and make him go.
Laxmanji denied all this and left the place saying its better to go instead of hearing
all these bad stuffs. He always worshipped sitaji as Mother and never looked at her face.
Always touched her feet and served her from heart.
On the way when ramji asked Laxman what u doing here n wheres SIta.
Laxman narrated everything and Ramji answered "But Why you left her alone, when u know its
all a females nature using these kind of words on misery, that deer was marich and am so worried
of Sita now."

It was all Yog Maya and Saraswatijis maya that turned Sitajis sweet words and temper. same thing happens
in todays life too. Most of the Females in anger dont mind what to say and what not. This kind of temper is also a gift from God.

Those harsh words spoken by Seeta deeply hurts Laxman. But she spoke those words because she was extremely worried abt Ram. Woman gets blinded when they start worrying abt their husband. She was a desirer of her husband's welfare even at her own risk'. Later, Seeta repents for her rash talk with Lakshmana in yuddha kanda. She didn't mean what she said because when Ravan in guise of a brahmin asks who is she n with whom she is living here she narrates the story of exile, she narrates abt Ram happily accepting exile for his Kekayi n she says these words abt laxman "He who is known as Lakshmana, a follower of virtue and steadfast in his commitment, followed Rama handling his bow as a helpmate, when Rama was proceeding to forests along with me. "
When Ravan abducts her, first she calls Laxman for help
"haa lakSmaNa mahaabaaho guru citta prasaadaka |
hriyamaaNaam na jaaniiSe rakSasaa kaama ruupiNaa ||
jiivitam sukham arthaam ca dharma hetoH parityajan |
hriyamaaNaam adharmeNa maam raaghava na pashyasi ||
nanu naama aviniitaanaam vinetaa asi para.ntapa |
katham evam vidham paapam na tvam shaassi hi raavaNam ||"

{"Haa, greatly dextrous Lakshmana... oh, rejoicer of your mentor... you are incognisant of me who am being abducted by this demon who is a dissembler.
"Oh, Raghava, you have relinquished your high-life, happiness, and riches for the sake of righteousness, and though you avowed to protect your observants, you are unobservant of me who am being abducted by the unrighteousness itself.
"Oh, enemy-inflamer Rama, I reckon that you are an absolute controller of uncontrollable beings, I wonder why you are not controlling this kind of sinner, Ravana, indeed?"
This is how Seetha started her cry in wilderness.}

(She calls Laxman first because Laxman left the hermitage just before the abduction,so he must be within earshot, while Rama went into deep of the forest long back.)

There is nothing in Ramayana which says that  He never saw Sita's face. In fact he use to see his mother Sumitra in Sita. There r places wher he addressed Sita as "O large eyed". Whether he saw or didn't saw Sita's face-- this fact doesn't any way affect his greatness.

Edited by coolpurvi - 15 years ago
Shruti11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: camella

akhilendra mishra should thank his lucky stars that through out when he stands next to sita he will have his crown and tht sita will only be sitting in the ashok vatika and not standing..so he doesn't really have a problem..i think only during the sita haran part he should wear heels 😆

yes from now on we will see sita ji sitting only in ashoka vatika

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yes, Akhilendra Mishra as the great warrior Ravan. Wonderful, just wonderful.
rupalip thumbnail

[  yes  i agree completely she said all this just to make laxman go.

They all are gr88888888 and always did the best for each other and for everyone ..

Edited by rupalip - 15 years ago
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hope they keep showing laxmi ji and vishnu ji 😭