Akhilendra Mishra as RAVAN --article - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
I think he will suit really well for this character/
Originally posted by yummys

I think he will suit really well for this character/

i agree with u. i still remember his acting in chandrakanta as kurur singh. it was fantastic. but unless and untill he do not speak yakuuu as ravanπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by rajnish_here

i agree with u. i still remember his acting in chandrakanta as kurur singh. it was fantastic. but unless and untill he do not speak yakuuu as ravanπŸ˜‰

imagine ravan saying yakuu even i rember that whenever somebody slap krur singh he cry like a baby

Old Ravan was some Trivedi or Tiwari , and this time Akhilendra Mishra. Again someone from UP , Why they take brahmins as Ravan.
Ravan himself was a brahmin but ruled in rakshas world, same with these guys.

Originally posted by rupalip

Old Ravan was some Trivedi or Tiwari , and this time Akhilendra Mishra. Again someone from UP , Why they take brahmins as Ravan.
Ravan himself was a brahmin but ruled in rakshas world, same with these guys.

last time the actor who potray ravan was Arvind Trivedi he was famous gujrati actor

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

but at the time of swamvar and weeding there chemistry was brilliant loved it i dont want sita to get kidnaped so early

ya i absolutely agree wid u 😭

debina's ht is 5-6 and i think ravan will look shorter than her πŸ˜†
tht is arvind trivedi..he is a staunch devotee of rama in real life and he was also involved in lots os social work..i heard tht from my mom..n yes ekta..ur rite..i think ravan will look shorter than sita πŸ˜†

Originally posted by camella

tht is arvind trivedi..he is a staunch devotee of rama in real life and he was also involved in lots os social work..i heard tht from my mom..n yes ekta..ur rite..i think ravan will look shorter than sita πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

akhilendra mishra should thank his lucky stars that through out when he stands next to sita he will have his crown and tht sita will only be sitting in the ashok vatika and not standing..so he doesn't really have a problem..i think only during the sita haran part he should wear heels πŸ˜† Edited by camella - 15 years ago