Ramayan

Akhilendra Mishra as RAVAN --article - Page 2

Shruti11 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This content was originally posted by: legallyblonde21

hmm..i remember him from Veer Zaara--he is who Rani's character tells off for being mean to Veer; and then when he has to testify in court for Veer==he says what Rani told him about Veer being prisoner #786; and i remember he was in AN as well

hmmmm--he is Ravaan...but he isnt thaat baddd--lets see whats to follow..

that we have to watch i dont know how will he potray ravan last time ravan was mindblowing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i am also not liking the crown of RAVAN as shown in the pic,i am not liking the look of ravan,the crown is too big & broad types,the crown has to be sleek types,

one more thing tht earlier the crown of vishnuji was also not beautiful types ,it covered most of the forehead of vishnuji BUT now the sagar's r hv change dthe crown of vishnuji ,now the crown of vishnuji is really beautiful & sleek types & gurmeet looks fab in the new crown of vishnuji!!!!

there r certain things like sagar's still not showing the potli of clothes(bag of clothes) which lakshman used to carry with him.

now ravan is soon gonna make his entry ,so now we will see RAM-SITA together for a short period of time ,oh!! i am not liking this ,

why sagar's r doing all this ,they shud slow down & shud show ram-sita & lakshman scenes in the jungles,not even once they showed tht lakshman serving ram-sita in a very dedicated way ,like cleaning the wounds of RAM-SITAJI'S (wounds at their feets) & other ways also .

camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes sita di..even im feeling bad tht we wont be seeing ram and sita together for much time now 😭 ..but look at it on the brighter side...we not only get to see sita's strong , powerful and agressive side but we also get to see rama's love for sita , his determination and his anger whcih he rarely has 😳
Shruti11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sita11

i am also not liking the crown of RAVAN as shown in the pic,i am not liking the look of ravan,the crown is too big & broad types,the crown has to be sleek types,

one more thing tht earlier the crown of vishnuji was also not beautiful types ,it covered most of the forehead of vishnuji BUT now the sagar's r hv change dthe crown of vishnuji ,now the crown of vishnuji is really beautiful & sleek types & gurmeet looks fab in the new crown of vishnuji!!!!

there r certain things like sagar's still not showing the potli of clothes(bag of clothes) which lakshman used to carry with him.

now ravan is soon gonna make his entry ,so now we will see RAM-SITA together for a short period of time ,oh!! i am not liking this ,

why sagar's r doing all this ,they shud slow down & shud show ram-sita & lakshman scenes in the jungles,not even once they showed tht lakshman serving ram-sita in a very dedicated way ,like cleaning the wounds of RAM-SITAJI'S (wounds at their feets) & other ways also .

i agree with u sita in old ramyana ravan was perfect and i have my own doubt about new ravan and if they r showing ravan entry then it mean we will hardly see ram sita together because after they return to ayodhya they will show i more exile of sita 😭😭i want gurmet and debina scene i love there chemistry

Shruti11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: camella

yes sita di..even im feeling bad tht we wont be seeing ram and sita together for much time now 😭 ..but look at it on the brighter side...we not only get to see sita's strong , powerful and agressive side but we also get to see rama's love for sita , his determination and his anger whcih he rarely has 😳

but we hardly see ram sita together
camella thumbnail
ya..point there..they hardly show their chemistry nowadays shruthi ..all they show is stories stories and stories Edited by camella - 15 years ago
Shruti11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: camella

ya..point there..they hardly show their chemistry nowadays shruthi ..all they show is stories stories and stories

but at the time of swamvar and weeding there chemistry was brilliant loved it i dont want sita to get kidnaped so early

camella thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruti_gauri1

but at the time of swamvar and weeding there chemistry was brilliant loved it i dont want sita to get kidnaped so early

yep..very true..especially after the gauri pooja , the eye-lock was really good😳..even i don't want sita to get kidnapped too early

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
me too don't want separation between RAM-SITAJI soooooooooooooooooo soon !!!!!

sagar's are duds in showing romantic ,eternal scenes be it PRC Or ramayan !!!!
Shruti11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sita11

me too don't want separation between RAM-SITAJI soooooooooooooooooo soon !!!!!

sagar's are duds in showing romantic ,eternal scenes be it PRC Or ramayan !!!!

i agree with u i dont want ram and sita separation