Who is RealIy In Jail In India??? - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
I feel for the kids...really do. It's a sorry state of affairs...thanks to Noida police then UP police and now CBI 🤢 Media also shares the responsibility for sensationalizing this issue. Sensationalism had both positive and negative effects here. I do not see the case getting solved with all the tempring with evidence etc but the scars on the kids will be long lasting.
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aarushi's throat slit 18-30 mins after she was hit

AIIMS forensic experts study post mortem report to arrive at the conclusion

Aarushi Talwar

New Delhi: Aarushi Talwar died a painful death, forensic experts of the All India

Institute of Medical Sciences who examined her post-mortem report have concluded.

The report, prepared by Dr Sunil Dohre and Dr Naresh Raj of the Noida civil hospital, indicates that Aarushi was alive, but in a comatose state, when the killer slit her throat in a single but powerful attack.

The experts say this critical gap could be between 18 to 30 minutes. The forensic report indicates that the killer was very much present in Aarushi's room when the internal bleeding in her brain began.

Aarushi's post-mortem report mentions haematoma (blood clotting) in her brain. This finding has forced the CBI to expand the scope of its probe as it wants to identify the killer who stayed put in her room to see her die despite the assumption that her parents were sleeping in the adjacent room.

The forensic experts have said that she was hit so hard that internal bleeding in the brain started immediately and continued for five minutes. The impact of the attack was so severe that she lost consciousness.

The bleeding took another 10 minutes to clot. Incessant internal bleeding resulted in coma and she must have been alive for another 15 minutes when the killer struck.

The question is what happened during this crucial time gap? The doctors who performed the autopsy on Aarushi's body also mentioned a vaginal discharge. An expert who does not want to be named said this aspect of the post-mortem report holds the motive behind the murder.

Rajesh Talwar's custody extended

A special court on Thursday rejected the bail plea of Rajesh Talwar, arrested for the alleged murder of his teenaged daughter Aarushi and domestic help, and extended by a fortnight his judicial custody. A polygraph test is to be conducted on him Friday.

Awww I am heartbroken by reading this report... who wanted to harm this young girl?? he gave her such a painful death... Hope CBI wl catch him

Edited by uknaik99 - 15 years ago

It keeps getting more painful each passing day. If the parents are innocent then god knows how they are coping with these new "facts" coming to light.
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This happening has sure embedded deep scars on folks interested in getting justice for departed souls, mind is like clicking pictures but either the outcome is blank or blurry.

How much ever my emotional and humanitarians cells kick in, just can't come in terms that parents had no involvement for a simple fact that their actions, after this fateful happening are not speaking of their 100% innocence (NOT even benefit of doubt). For one would be more hell bound in getting the culprits punished rather then saving myself of course being the innocent self.

Won't reiterate lapses / contradictions / debate etc etc as they are said and available all over the places, I am ALL IN for "punish the guilty severely" and be careful in life anything can happen.
uknaik99 thumbnail
yesterday's developments...

Aarushi murder: CBI quizzes Noida police
20 Jun 2008, 2008 hrs IST,IANS

NEW DELHI: Hard pressed to assign a motive for the horrific murders of Noida teenager Aarushi Talwar and her family's domestic help, the CBI on Friday questioned the police in the suburban town. The UP police have been charged with botching up their probe into the incident and prompting the federal agency to step in.

The CBI also conducted a second polygraph test on Aarushi's dentist father, Rajesh Talwar, who has been arrested and charged with the murders.

"We questioned the Noida police personnel who had initially investigated the case," CBI Joint Director Arun Kumar said, without giving any details.

A CBI source said seven to eight police personnel were questioned but "it is not clear who exactly was interrogated".

The lie detector test on Rajesh Talwar was conducted at the Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) here on Friday morning.

"We took Talwar to the CFSL this morning for conducting another lie detector test," the CBI source said.

The agency had on Thursday moved an application in a special CBI court in adjacent Ghaziabad town for conducting a second polygraph test on the dentist as the first one had proved inconclusive.

During the hearing, judge Sapna Mishra Tripathi, after going through the CBI's case diary, had rejected Talwar's bail plea and extended his judicial custody by 14 days.

The agency has questioned a number of people but is nowhere near zeroing in the motive for the crime.

Late Thursday, the CBI subjected dentist couple Praful and Anita Durani, who are friends of Talwar and his wife Nupur, to a lie detector test.

The couple had previously been questioned in their Sector 53 home in Noida and the police had even searched the premises.

The CBI has also questioned the Durani's domestic help Rajkumar, as also Vijay Mandal, who works in an apartment in the same block as the Talwars and was a friend of Hemraj.

"Rajkumar was once again picked up this (Friday) morning and is being interrogated at the headquarters along with Vijay Mandal and Krishna," the CBI source said.

Vijay Mandal was subjected to a lie detector test Thursday, while a psychological test was conducted on Rajkumar.

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Dr Talwar clueless about killer:

Source    NDTV Correspondent

Friday, June 20, 2008 (New Delhi)

The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has conducted a fresh lie detector test on Aarushi's father Rajesh Talwar as the first had been inconclusive.

The agency is hoping to get some concrete leads in the murder investigations, which so far have made little headway.

The CBI recreated the scene of crime at the Talwar residence.

The CBI and forensic experts have concluded that Talwars could not have heard any sounds of struggle over the noise of ACs, even though door of Aarushi's room was open.

Sources have said that Rajesh Talwar has no idea who killed his daughter and he did not even suspect anyone. Sources also said that Dr Talwar was stressed and in a state of shock.

As per the sources, Aarushi's mother Nupur Talwar was emotional during her test. It added that the Talwar couple conceived Aarushi after five years of treatment at the Gangaram Hospital, therefore there was hardly any motive of the murder.

Meanwhile, CBI told NDTV that Rajesh Talwar's compounder-cum-receptionist Krishna gave conflicting statements in his scientific tests.

In the psycho analysis test, Krishna said he was not present during murders while in the narco test, he said that he was present during the murders.

As per sources, Krishna said in the narco test that Rajkumar killed Aarushi.

After reading this I am more than convinced that the C.B.I. is completely clueless after all these weeks of hounding any and everyone. What is more all the tests that they are subjecting all the suspects to, are proving to be very unreliable, since the results of the same tests vary each day.

What baffles me the most is why the C.B.I. keeps on opposing Dr. Talwar's release on bail? Obviously they have nothing substantive to keep him locked up, yet they continue to do just that. All the investigation methods being employed by the C.B.I. on all the "suspects" are way too similar to the Gestapo tactics during World War II.  That scares me the most. 

The Indian Judiciary and Lawmakers really need to visit the absolute powers that have been granted to this agency.  From everything I have read in the newspapers and viewed on the TV, I see nothing but a blatant abuse and total disreagrd for the rights of the people being investigated by the C.B.I.  

shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rajkumar is all the time left at the Durrani's place in the night and again picked up by the CBI in the morning for interrogation.

but I have seen from past 2-3 days whenever the CBI picks him up from the durranis they cover his face, now I know that only accused's faces are covered like that.

so is rajkumar an accused?? and why cover his face when neither krishna's nor Dr Talwar's faces are covered???

btw when they first took him for interrogation, the media showed his face to the whole world.
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@shefali_123.

Is covering the accused person's head a normal police practice in India? If true, then I guess that is a great reading between the lines. Good observation shefali_123ji.  Thank you.  

Humm...because of this case, I have learned something new about how the Indian Police operate every single day.

uknaik99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

After reading this I am more than convinced that the C.B.I. is completely clueless after all these weeks of hounding any and everyone. What is more all the tests that they are subjecting all the suspects to, are proving to be very unreliable, since the results of the same tests vary each day.

What baffles me the most is why the C.B.I. keeps on opposing Dr. Talwar's release on bail? Obviously they have nothing substantive to keep him locked up, yet they continue to do just that. All the investigation methods being employed by the C.B.I. on all the "suspects" are way too similar to the Gestapo tactics during World War II.  That scares me the most. 

The Indian Judiciary and Lawmakers really need to visit the absolute powers that have been granted to this agency.  From everything I have read in the newspapers and viewed on the TV, I see nothing but a blatant abuse and total disreagrd for the rights of the people being investigated by the C.B.I.  

I totally agree with you.. looks like CBI won't find  real murder either.. I don't understand why they have keping Talwar in Jail when there is no evidence against him...😕😕

Edited by uknaik99 - 15 years ago
shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

@shefali_123.

Is covering the accused person's head a normal police practice in India? If true, then I guess that is a great reading between the lines. Good observation shefali_123ji.  Thank you.  

Humm...because of this case, I have learned something new about how the Indian Police operate every single day.

Yes normally in murder cases or terrorism cases the accused's faces are always covered by the police or CBI, the faces are covered even when they are produced in court.

Even in the Nithari case the servant's face was always covered and he is the main accused.

In this case Rajkumar's face is covered from the past 3-4 days.

Now it seems Hemraj did owe huge amts of money to some people( as allegedly told by Dr Talwar to the Noida police) CBI is also probing this angle because Krishna in his confessional statement allegedly said that Hemraj asked him to bring a khukri, now if this is true was Hemraj expecting certain people to whom he owed money to visit him that night?? It is proved that Hemraj never slept that night.

Besides Hemraj's call details also reveal that he was in touch with many other people besides krishna, rajkumar, talwars and his family. The last call received on his cell phone the night of the murder was from a public phone booth located near Nithari.

The Noida police also might be charged with destruction of evidence it seems and I think they should be, they really botched up the case and never sealed the room or anything, never collected finger prints, they allowed all people to roam freely over there including the media.