Frequent Posters

pooja1_76 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Please continue soon

when are you going to update? 

pooja
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Heyy Shobzzz sorry dear for being late in commenting (despite pming you) actually one thing or the other came and it slipped from my mind. top of all new format of IF cant let me login..
anyways come to the story... i m happy that everything is fine btwn jai & bani as i was wondering there could be some problem coz of nachiket. but thank god nothing that sort happend .. even jai is successful to find nachiket...
jai, for the first time i found him a TRULY responsible, who knows his responsbility towards everyone (not only his wife and unborn child but his brother be that step brother..) liked the way how he told nachiket about his becoming uncle and taking care of bani, if something happens to him (btw why did he say something like that... if it is some daily soap i would  have been expecting  a drastic  mishappening.... is something like that coming in ur story too...)

please please please if possible post next part soon... i know u r busy but please do try..
luv
cupid thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi, read your FF today. It'sa very compelling and captivating story.

Have you though of continuing with it.

Give it some though, you're a terrific writer.

Thank you.
cupid thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey, all you , newbie, oldie, and silent readers, lets all give some much

needed encouragement to "Sheena_Row", to come back, and continue with her writing

Her talent as a writer is too good to waste.