Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Part 9:

Sagar, Vidya and Sindoora are walking together and Chinu and Shalu join them half way to lunch.

Shalu: Hi

Sagar: Hi

Shalu: Sindoora Di pehla din apka kaisa raha. - (Sindoora Di how was your first day.)

Sindoora: Acha Raha aur aaj mene ek friend bhi bana liye. - (It was good and I made a new friend too)

Shalu: Kaun? - (Who?)

Sindoora: Sagar. Shalu yeh tumhare saath kaun hai? - (Sagar. Shalu who is that with you?)

Shalu: Yeh mera boyfriend hai, Chinu. - (He is my boyfriend Chinu)

Sindoora: Hi Chinu Main Sindoora Hoon Shalu ki cousind. - (Hi Chinu I am Sindoora I am Shalu's cousin.)

Chinu: Hi

Sagar: Finally it's lunch time I was really hungry.

Chinu: Aaj to apne kuch khaiya hi nahi Vidya ki yaad main khana bhool jate ho - (Today you haven't eaten anything. You think about Vidya so much you fogot to eat.)

(Sagar Smiles)

Vidya: Aaj Mene aap ke liye kheer banayi hai - (Today I made some kheer for you)

Sagar: Wow Vidya tumhare ko yaad tha ki merko kheer achi lagti hai. - (Wow Vidya you remembered that I like kheer.)

Vidya: Main kaise bhool sakti hoon. - (How could I forget.)

Sindoora: Maine bhi aaj kheer banayi hai. Meri bhi kheer taste ker lena per Vidya ki kheer jaise to ban nahi sakti. (I also made kheer. Taste my kheer too but it is probably not as good as Vidya's kheer.)

Sagar: Sindoora Ji aapki kheer bhi achi hogi. - (Sindoora your kheer will be good too.)

Chinu: Chalo woh table pe jatein hain khali hai. - (Let's go to that table over there it is empty.)

They sit down at the table and then Vidya and Sindoora both take out their kheer. 

Vidya: Main aapko apne haathoon se feed karoon. - (Do you want me to feed you with my hands.)

Sagar: Of course.

Vidya takes a spoon and starts to feed Sagar.

Vidya: Kaise lagi? - (How is it?)

Sagar: Swad hai. I've never eaten kheer this good. Vidya tumhare haathoon main jadu hai. Sindoora Ji ab Apki bhi kheer taste kerni hai. - (It's Delicous. I've never eaten kheer this good. You have magic in your hands. Sindoora now I will taste your kheer.)

Sindoora: Theek hai. Vidya I think you should feed it to Sagar. - (Ok. Vidya I think you should feed it to Sagar.)

Vidya takes the spoon and feeds it to Sagar.

Sagar: Wow dono ki kheer itne achi hai.- (Both of you kheer is so delicous.)

Sindoora: Thank you Sagar. Main jati hoon. - (Thank you Sagar. I am leaving now.)

Sagar: Thodi aur daar yahan batho. - (Sit here for a little longer.)

Sindoora: Nahi maine library jana hai. - (No, I have to go to the library.)

Sagar: Theek hai baad main milange. - (Ok. We will see each other later.)

(Sindoora gets up and leaves)

Sagar: Sindoora Ji achi hain. - (Sindoora Ji is nice)

Vidya: Woh to baas dikhava hai. - (That is her showing off.)

Sagar: Yeh Dikhava nahi ho sakta. Unki aankhon main saaf saaf dikh raha tha ki achi hain. - (That can't be showing off. I could see that she was nice by looking into her eyes.)

Shalu: Unki aankhon main kuch likha hota hai kerti kuch aur hain. (Her eyes say something else and she does something else.)

Sagar: Abhi to tum itni achi taran se baat ker rahe thi Sindoora Ji se. - (You were just talking so sweetly with her.)

Shalu: Aaapko samaj nahi ayega. - (You won't get it.)

Chinu: Ab hum kuch eat kerein. - (Now lets eat something.)

Sagar: Hain Vidya apni thodi kheer do. Apne haathon se khilaogi to phir jada maaza ayega - (Vidya give me some of your kheer. If you feed with your hands it will be better.)

Shalu: Chinu Ji main bhi aapko apne haathon se kheer khilaoon. - (Chinu do you want me to feed you kheer too.)

Chinu: Theek hai. - (OK)

Shalu: Vidya thodi si kheer dogi. Aur ek chamcha. - (Vidya will you give me some kheer and a spoon.)

(Vidya is still feeding Sagar and there eyes are locked they start moving there heads closer and Vidya doesn't hear Shalu. Then Shalu asks again but louder, This time Vidya hears. Sadly Sagar and Vidya don't kiss.) (Then Vidya hands Shalu the spoon.)

Shalu: Thank you.

(While Sagar Vidya Chinu and Shalu finish up their lunch Sindoora is in the library using the computer.)

Sindoora(thinking): Ab merko Chandra ko email kerke batana chaiye ki mummy ko bata de ki Sagar ko maine dekh liya hai aur plan begin ho raha hai. - (Now I should email chandra and tell her to tell mom that I have seen Sagar and the plan has begun.)

(Sindoora sends the email and after 2 minutes there is a reply.)

Email from Chandra: Sindoora Di there is a problem Gaytri Bhua is here

(The bell rings so Sindoora doesn't have a chance to reply) (Sindoora looks at her schedule and she has Guitar next this is the only class that Sindoora has with Sagar that Vidya doesn't have with Sagar because Vidya took Art instead of guitar.) (Sindoora goes to Guitar class and then sits down. When Sagar comes in he sits next to her.)

Sagar: Hi

Sindoora: Hi

Sagar: Wow Aap bhi guitar class main hain. - (Wow you are in guitar class too.)

Sindoora: Maine guitar 1 liya hai kyunki guitar mera favorite instrument hai aur iss saal maine ka ki perfect hoga ki guitar loon. - (I am in guitar 1 because the guitar is my favorite instrument and I thought that this year would be perfect to take guitar.)

Sagar: Main to jabse chota tha tabse guitar play ker raha hoon. Per guitar 1 isliye liya kyunki maine 4 years of guitar lena hai aur is college main bas guitar 4 tak jata hai to phir maine ka ki guitar 1 se hi start keroon. - (I have played guitar since I was a little kid. But I took guitar 1 this year because I wanted to take 4 years of guitar and in this college it only goes up to guitar 4 so I thought that I should start from guitar 1.)

Sindoora: Mere liye kuch play keroge. You look a little bit like Ranbir kapoor so I think that you should play saawariya- (Will you play something for me.)

Sagar: Theek hai. - (OK)

(Sagar picks up the guitar and starts to plays Saawariya. He plays all the notes in tune and everyone gathers around his desk.)

I will try to update on Fridays or weekends because school just started the teachers give out like so much homework
Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
FIRST
--

loved it..omg i hate sindoora

continue soon pleaseπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mushtari - 15 years ago
canideactivate thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushtari

FIRST
--

loved it..omg i hate sindoora

continue soon pleaseπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the comment.

Sindoora has to ruin everything in everyone's life.
Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kya fanfic hai...
Fabulous, marvelous mindblowing.
I have read your FF and I'm very impressed with your writing. You are great writing and thanks for the english translation. Keep it up I just wish you all the best and best of luck with everything. Continue soon when you get some time and BTW what's your name?

Love S.Rina
virmaan-virika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hi

i read ur f from the beginning. it is really good. plz try to update as much as possible on weekends since u cant update from monday to friday.

SIDE NOTE: sindoora is so evil! i hate her! here is a thought: sindoora try's to get flirty with sagar. sagar stops her and yells at her. he tells vidya. vidya tells him good job and stay away from sindoora as much as possible. they go home and gayatri bahu is there and she is  making hema chachi and chandra do house chores. when sindoora comes she tells sindoora to do dusting of the house. then when she is alone with vidya and shalu, she gives vidya a new phone and tells them a plan to make chachi, chandra adn sindoora do work and make vidya and sagar together! it is boring but how did u lke it?!
canideactivate thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveBMTD

Kya fanfic hai...
Fabulous, marvelous mindblowing.
I have read your FF and I'm very impressed with your writing. You are great writing and thanks for the english translation. Keep it up I just wish you all the best and best of luck with everything. Continue soon when you get some time and BTW what's your name?

Love S.Rina

Thank you!! 😊

canideactivate thumbnail

Originally posted by: bmtd_ks

hi

i read ur f from the beginning. it is really good. plz try to update as much as possible on weekends since u cant update from monday to friday.

SIDE NOTE: sindoora is so evil! i hate her! here is a thought: sindoora try's to get flirty with sagar. sagar stops her and yells at her. he tells vidya. vidya tells him good job and stay away from sindoora as much as possible. they go home and gayatri bahu is there and she is  making hema chachi and chandra do house chores. when sindoora comes she tells sindoora to do dusting of the house. then when she is alone with vidya and shalu, she gives vidya a new phone and tells them a plan to make chachi, chandra adn sindoora do work and make vidya and sagar together! it is boring but how did u lke it?!

Thank you for the side note it wasn't boring it was good. 😊
svforever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was an amazing update! Please continue soon! 😊
canideactivate thumbnail

Originally posted by: svforever

That was an amazing update! Please continue soon! 😊

Thnx 😊 I will try to continue on Friday.
canideactivate thumbnail
Part 10:

Everyone is around Sagar's Desk listening to him playing guitar he ends his song and then everyone starts to clap. The teacher also walked in while Sagar was playing.

Girl listening to Sagar play: OMG that was amazing

Sagar: Thank you

Sindoora: Wow Sagar itna acha - (Wow Sagar that was good)

Teacher: Tumhara naam kya hai - (What is your name?)

Sagar: Sagar

Teacher: Tum to merse bhi acha play kerte ho tumko to dusri class main hona chaiye - (You play better than me you should be in the other class.)

Sagar: Thank you sir per maine 4 saal guitar lena hai aur phir main is saal guitar 4 main jayoon phir agle saal main phir guitar nahi le sakta - (Thank you but I want to take 4 years of guitar so if I go to guitar 4 then I can't take guitar all 4 years.)

Teacher: Theek hai per kabhi kabhi meri help kerni paregi - (OK but you will have to help me sometimes.)

Sagar: Theek hai - (OK)

Girl in class: Sagar tum ek aur gana sunaoge. Mera favorite gana hai hai Main Agar Kahoon from OSO- (Sagar will play another song for us.)

Teacher- Hain Sagar ek aur gana - (Yes Sagar one more song)

Sagar: Theek hai

(Sagar start to play and while he is playing everyone is looking at him and enjoying the song)(The song ends)

Teacher: Sagar ek din merko apne jaise guitar play kerna sikhana. 2 minute main class shuro ho rahi hai- (Wow Sagar one day you have to teach me how to play guitar as well as you. Class is starting in two minutes)

Sagar: Main dil se play kerta hoon - (I play from my heart)

Girl in class: Sagar mera birthday March 4th ko hain tum aa sakte ho. Apne guitar ke saath. Mera naam aditi hai.- (Sagar my birthday is on march 4th will you come. bring your guitar. My name is Aditi

Sagar: Merko bata dena kahan pe hai tumhari birthday party main ajayoonga. Main apni girlfriend ko saath le ayoon. - (Tell me where the party is I will come. Can I bring my girlfriend.)

Aditi: Yes. Yeh Jo apke saath sit ker rahi hain apki girlfriend hai. - (Yes. The girl sitting next to you is that your girlfriend)

Sindoora: Nahi main Sagar ki girlfriend ki cousin hoon. Mera naam Sindoora hai - (No I am Sagar's girlfriends cousin.)

Aditi: Sorry, Merko pata nahi tha - (Sorry I didn't know)

Sagar: Koi nahi - (No big deal.)

Aditi: Sindoora aap bhi ajana - (Sindoora you should come too)

Sindoora: Theek hai. - (OK)

Teacher: Acha aab saab apni seat main baath jao. Class main 30 minutes hain aur pehla hafta hai to phir isliye basics dekhange - (Now everyone sit in you seats. We have 30 minutes of class left. Since it is the first week we will look at the basics.)

(The teacher continues talking and the class ends)(Sagar and Sindoora have the next class togther too so they walk together in the halls.)

Sagar: Meri favorite class hai guitar. Vidya hoti zaada maaza ata.- (Guitar is my favorite class. If Vidya was there it would be funner.)

Sindoora: Main Vidya jitne fun to hoon nahi. -(I am not as fun as Vidya.)

Sagar: Nahi aap bhi achi haan. - (No, You are nice too.)

Sindoora: Thanks per tum to baas yunhi ke rahe ho. - (Thank you but you are just saying that.)

Sagar: Nahi, Main kabhi jahoot nahi bolta - (No, I never lie.)

Sindoora: Thank you Sagar tum bhi bahaut ache ho. - (Thank you Sagar you are very nice too.)

Sagar: Class agayi. - (Class is here.)

(Sagar walks in the class and Vidya is already there waiting for him Sagar and Vidya both sit down they can talk the first 5 minutes because the teacher is always late.)

Sagar: Vidya Maine tumhare ko miss kiya. Tumne merko miss kiya. - (Vidya I missed you did you miss me.)

Vidya: Nahi. - (No)

Sagar: Kya? - (What?)

Vidya: Tum bhi sari baatein serious le lete ho. - (You take things so seriously.)

Sagar: Merko pata tha ki main itna hot hoon merko kaise miss nahi ker sakti. - (I knew it I am so hot how can you not miss me.)

Sindoora: Sagar class main kitna maaza aya tha. - (Sagar class was so much fun.)

Sagar: Vidya tum bhi guitar le leti kitna maaza ata. - (You should have taken guitar it would have been fun.)

Vidya: Art class itni boring hai. Main dekhoongi ki main class badal sakti hoon ya nahi. - (Art class is so boring. I will see if I can change clasess.)

Sindoora(Thinking): Nahi yeh Vidya ajayegi to mera plan kharab ker degi. - (No, if Vidya comes into that

Sindoora: Per tum itni achi artist ho Vidya. Kya hua agar class boring hai. - (But your such a good artist Vidya. It doesn't matter if the class is boring.)

Vidya: Vaise to main sabse achi hoon aur teacher bhi keta hai ki main achi hoon. - (Well I am the best and the teacher also says I am good.)

Sagar: Main to batana hi bhool gaya March 4th ko kya ker rahi ho. - (I forgot to tell you. What are you doing on March 4th.)

Vidya: Kuch bhi nahi. Kyun? - (Nothing. Why?)

Sagar: Hum dono ne ek party pe jana hai. - (Both of us have to go to a party.)

Vidya: Kiski - (Whos?)

Sagar: Aditi woh kehti hai ki main uski birthday pe guitar le ker ayoon. Tum bhi mere saath ayogi. Tumhare Sindoora Di bhi a rahi hai - (Aditi, she says that I should come to her birthday with my guitar. You will come with me too won't you. Your Sindoora Di is coming too.)

Vidya(Thinking): Sindoora di a rahi hain to merko bhi chalna parega. -(If Sindoora Di is going I will have to go too.)

Vidya: Aacha theek hai. - (Ok.)

(Class begins when the teacher enters.)

Sorry for the short update. I might update Saturday or Sunday.