Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Part 11:

The day goes on and Vidya starts to keep her eye on Sindoora. Vidya saw that ever since Sindoora saw Sagar she had turned nice. Vidya was starting to figure out Sindoora's plan.

When the day ends Vidya walks home one way and Shalu walks home the other way and when they are sure that Sindoora is gone they meet up.

Vidya: Shalu maine Gaytri Bhua ko subaha call ki thi. - (Shalu I called Gaytri Bhua this morning.)

Shalu: Kya Kaha. - (What did she say.)

Vidya: Wo ghar pe agayi hongi - (She is probably at home.)

Shalu: Achi baat hai. Apne dekha kaise Sindoora Di Sagar ke saath act kerti hai. - (that is a good thing. Have you seen how Sindoora di acts around Sagar.)

Vidya: Hain mene dekha tha agle Saturday party hai uspe Sagar Main or Sindoora Di honge. - (Yes I saw that. There is a party next Saturday and Sagar, Me and Sindoora are going.)

Shalu: Sindoora di Kyun ja rahi hai. Aur kiske party hai. - (Why is Sindoora going and Who's party is it because I have to got to a party next Saturday too)

Vidya: Aditi ki party hai aur Sindoora di isliye a rahi hain kyunki woh Sagar ke saath bethi thi jab Aditi ne invite kia tha. - (It is Aditi's party and the only reason that Sindoora  is going is because she was sitting next to Sagar when she invited him.)

Shalu: Abhi to hafta hai party main. - (There is still a week until the party.)

Vidya: Kal to Saturday hai main to bhool hi gayi. - (Tommorow is saturday I almost forgot.)

Sindoora is at home and she knocks on the door because she doesn't have a key and Bhua opens the door.

Bhua: Sindoora beta aap agaye. - (Sindoora you are here.)

Sindoora: Hunji Bhua ji. - (Yes Bhua)

(Sindoora walks in and she sees that her mom is making and serving roti to BhuaJi and Chandra cleaning the house.)

Bhua: Tum aa hi gayi ho to phir mere ek do bags car main hain le ayoge. - (If you are here then I have some bags in the car will you bring them.)

Sindoora: Theek hai. - (OK)

Sindoora(thinking): Yeh buddhi kahan se agayi. - (Where did this old lady come from.)

As Sindoora goes to get the bags Shalu is coming they decided that Vidya would come a little later so that Sindoora didn't see them together.

Shalu: Sindoora Di yeh aap kiske bag le ker ja rahi hain. - (Sindoora who's bags are you taking inside.)

Sindoora: Gaytri Bhua ayi hai. - (Gaytri Bhua is here.)

Shalu: Acha. Kab ayi. - (Really. When did she come.)

Sindoora: Pata nahi. - (I don't know.)

Just as Shalu is walking in Vidya comes and Shalu and Vidya both go inside.

Bhua: Naamaste kaise ho. - (Hi how are you.)

Shalu: Theek. - (Good)

Vidya: Theek. - (Good)

Bhua: Kahin Bhar jayene. - (Should we good out.)

Shalu: Aap aur Vidya jao main ghar per rahoongi. - (You and Vidya go I will stay at home.)

Bhua: Vidya tumne kahin chalna hai - (Vidya do you want to go somewhere.)

Vidya: Yes

Bhua: Theek hai ek ghante main kahin chalenge. Hema in dono ke liye roti bana do. - (Ok we will go in an hour. Hema make both of them a roti.)

Sindoora comes inside with the bags.

Bhua: Sindoora tum bhi kha lo. Vidya aur main bhar ja rahein hain jab wapis ayein mere sir mein dard ho raha tha meri sir ki malish kerogi. - (Sindoora you should eat too. Vidya and I are going out when we come back will you give me a head massage.)

Sindoora: Theek hai. - (OK)

Bhua and Vidya leave they go to the park which is far away from there home so that SIndoora won't find out where they are and they can talk.

Bhua: Shalu kyun nahi ayi. - (Why didn't Shalu come.)

Vidya: Sindoora Di ko lagna chaiye ki main aur Shalu baat nahi kerte aur ki Shalu ko main achi nahi lagti. - (Sindoora should think that Shalu and I don't talk and she doesn't like me.

Bhua: Acha to phir merko batao College kaise chal raha hai. - (So tell me how is college.)

Vidya: Pehla din to acha tha aur aaj Sindoora Di college agayi. Aur ab Sindoora di Sagar aur merko alag kerna chahati hai- (Well the first day was good and then Sindoora came to college and She wants me and Sagar to seperate.)

Bhua: Main Sagar ke bare main to poochna hi bhool gayi - (I forgot to ask you about Sagar.)

Vidya: Sagar Bahaut acha hai. Hum dono ek jaise soochte hain. Aur Sagar itna acha guitar bajata hai. Per agle hafte Saturday ko party hai aur Sagar aur Maine Jana hai aur Sindoora Di bhi aa rahi hai. - (Sagar is very nice. We both have the same thoughts and he is really good playing the guitar. But next week on Saturday there is a party and me and Sagar are going but Sindoora is coming too.)

Bhua: Humarko koi plan banana parega. Main Sindoora ko kaam se ghar rakh loongi - (We have to make a plan. I can keep Sindoora home with some work.)

Vidya: Nahi is party pe Sindoora di koi bhi tarique se aa sakti hai. Koi unko stop nahi ker sakta- (No Sindoora will come to this party anyway she can no one can stop her.)

Bhua: Tum theek ke rahi ho. - (You are right.)

Vidya: Mere paas ek idea hai. - (I have an idea.)

Bhua: Kya? - (What?)

Vidya: Woh main apko badme batongi abhi hum ghar chalte hain. - (I will tell you later right now lets go home.)

Bhua: Abhi bata do. - (Tell me now.)

Vidya: Abhi sahi waqt nahi hai. - (right now isn't the right time.)

Bhua: Theek hai phir ghar chaltein hain. - (Ok then lets go home)

Vidya and Bhua go home.
Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOVED the upd, wonder what the plan will be..i hope sindoora doesnt show up at the party...continue soon please
canideactivate thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushtari

LOVED the upd, wonder what the plan will be..i hope sindoora doesnt show up at the party...continue soon please

Thank you 😊
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
👏update😡im very mad u need 2 update! i luv yours😉oh, kind of got carried away with the smilies😆
canideactivate thumbnail

Originally posted by: bmtdluver

👏update😡im very mad u need 2 update! i luv yours😉oh, kind of got carried away with the smilies😆

I'm sorry I am a very slow updater. But I promise I will update this weekend.
Edited by *xoxo* - 15 years ago
canideactivate thumbnail
Part 12:

Bhua and Vidya are home when they come inside Sindoora, Chandra and Chachi are on the couch and Chachi has a bag of chips in her lap, when they see Bhua Chachi puts the bag of chips in Chandra's lap.

Chachi: Aap agayi main tu baas abhi kaam ker ke baath gayi thi thodi daar ke liye- (You are here I just sat down after doing some work.)

Bhua: Aapne konsa kaam kiya hai? - (What work have you done.)

Chachi: Main Kapre Dhoi hain. - (I Washed the clothes.)

Vidya: Woh to maine kal kiya tha. - (I did that yesterday.)

Chachi: Per aur bhi kapre ho gaye. Main to thak gayi. - (Then there were more clothes. I got so tired.)

Bhua: Aapko exercise kerni chahiye nahi to kaam bilkul nahi hoga. Mere saath subhe yoga kerne aana. - (You should exercise because if you don't you won't be able to work at all. Come with me in the morning to do yoga.)

Chachi: Theek hai main yoga kerne ayongi. - (OK I will come to do yoga.)

Bhua: Waise tum ghar kab ja rahi ho Hema. - (Just asking when are you going home Hema.)

Chachi: Maine Vidya Shalu ka khayal rakhna hai na to phir main yahan se ja nahi rahi. - (I have to take care of Vidya and Shalu so I am not leaving.)

Bhua: Woh apna Khayal rakh sakti hain. Aur tumhara pati Harish aur Mahua tumhari dusri beti unko tum chor ke agayi ghar mein. - (They can take care of themselves. What about your husband Harish and your daughter Mahua you just left them at home.)

Chachi: Phir Bhi dono larkiyan hain. - (They are both girls.)

Bhua: Merko bhi pata hai ki larkiyan hain per dono smart hain. Itni fikar hai to main yaha per rahe jati hoon- (I know that they are girls too but they are smart. If you are that worried I will stay with them.)

Chachi: Per Sindoora ka bhi college hai. - (Sindoora also has college.)

Bhua: To phir tum chali jao aur Sindoora ko chor do. Aur Chandra ko bhi chor do.- (Then you can go and leave Sindoora. You can also leave Chandra)

Chandra: Main apni Bahein ya Ma ke bina nahi rahongi. - (I will not live without my mom or my sister.)

Bhua: Theek hai phir tum teeno chale jao. - (Ok then all three of you leave.)

Chachi: Main apni baateiyon ki bina nahi rahe sakti. - (I can't live without my daughters.)

Bhua: To phir Mahua ko kaise chor aye. - (Then how did you leave Mahua.)

Chachi: Mahua ka bhi college hai aur wahan per Harish bhi uske saath hai. - (Mahua also has college and Harish is with her.)

Bhua: Main rahe jaoongi yahan per tum chali jayo. Tumhare pati ko tumhari zuroorat hogi- (I will stay here you can leave. Your husband probably needs you.)

Chachi: Sindoora aur Chandra aur main abhi baat kerke apko batateing hain - (I will telk to Sindoora and .)

Bhua: Main aur Vidya ooper jatein hain. Jab tak tum baat kerlo. - (Me and Vidya are going upstairs. You can talk until then)

Bhua and Vidya go upstairs and Chachi Sindoora and Chandra are talking downstairs.

Chachi: Yeh Gaytri to merko ko nikal ke hi rahegi. - (This Gaytri will send me out of this house one day.)

Sindoora: Aap jao aur Mahua ko yahan bula lo. - (You can leave and send Mahua.)

Chachi: Good idea

Chandra: Bhua ne humara saara khel kharab ker dia. - (This bhua ruined our whole plan.)

Sindoora: Main aapko batana hi bhool gayi Sagar, Vidya ka boyfriend hai aur Main Vidya aur Sagar ek party pe ja rahein hain. - (I forgot to tell you that Sagar is Vidya's boyriends and me Sagar and Vidya are going to a party.)

Chachi: Us party pe tumne koi hungama kerna hai ki Sagar Vidya ke beech main dooriyan ajayein. Humare ko yeh ghar na mila to mera naam hema nahi hai aur Vidya ki halat bhi kharab ker deni hai- ( You have to create a problem at the party so that Sagar and Vidya will have so much distance between them. We have to get this house or my name is not Hema and we have to ruin Vidya)

Sindoora: Sagar is also good-looking hamare ko yeh ghar bhi mil jayega aur merko naya boyfriend bhi. - (Sagar is so good-looking we will get this house and I will get a boyfriend.)

Upstairs Shalu Bhua and Vidya are talking.

Bhua: Aab Hema Chali jayegi. - (Now Hema will leave.)

Vidya: Phir bhi Sindoora Di aur Chandra nahi jayegi. - (But still Sindoora and Chandra won't leave.)

Shalu: Main inke saath nahi rahe sakti. Ap se baat nahi ker sakti, aur jab kerti hoon to chup chup ke - (I can't live with them. I can't talk to you, and when I do then it is in secret.)

Vidya: Agle hafte party ke baad Sindoora Di aur Chandra bhi chali jayegi. - (next week after the party Sindoora Di and Chandrawill leave too.)

Shalu: Aap kya kerogi. - (What will you do.)

Vidya: Abhi bata nahi sakti. - (Right now I can't tell you.)

Bhua: Kyun? - (Why?)

Vidya: Abhi poora bana nahi hai. - (It's not completely finished yet.)

Shalu: Theek hai. Bhua Ji, aapko pata hai ki mera boyfriend hai uska naam Chinu hai. - (OK. Bhua you know that I have a boyfriend his name is Chinu.)

Bhua: Tum dono itni bardi ho gayi ho. Merko yaad hai jab choti thi Shalu tum hamesha kehti thi ki tumhara boyfriend . Aur Vidya tum kehti thi khi tum kabhi dating nahi kerogi. - (You two have grown so much. I remember when you were little Shalu you said that your boyfriend would be a prince and Vidya you said that you would never date.)

Shalu: Main such kehti thi mera boyfriend prince hai. - (I always said told the truth my boyfriend is a prince.)

Vidya: Jabse Sagar se mili hoon tabse merko pata chala hai ki pyaar kya hota hai. - (Since I met Sagar now I understand what love is.)

Bhua: Sagar aur Chinu dikhte kaise hain. - (How do Sagar and Chinu look.)

Shalu: Chinu aur Sagar dono good-looking hain. - (Chinu and Sagar are both good-looking)

Vidya: Chinu aur Sagar ka jaise hum dono bahaino ka pyaar hai waise hai. - (Chinu and Sagar love each other like both of us sisters love each other.)

Bhua: Ab hum neeche jatein hain they have probably made their decision. - (Let's go downstairs they have probably made their decision.)

(They go downstairs)
bmtdluver thumbnail
omg, awesome job! keep them comng please i need to read more good updaates, no pressure though!😆
bmtdluver thumbnail

Originally posted by: bmtdluver

omg, awesome job! keep them comng please i need to read more good updaates, no pressure though!😆

oh yeah, first!!!!!!!!!!! no, don't worrie, i won't kill u if u don't update today!
canideactivate thumbnail

I am updating right now. It will be done in an hour or so.
canideactivate thumbnail
Part 13:

Chachi sees them coming down and she pretends that she is sad.

Chachi: Ab faisla le liye hai to. Main jati hoon. Tumhare bhala ke liye main kuch bhi ker sakti hoon - (If you have made the decision. I will leave. I can do anything for your good.)

Sindoora: Theek hai mummy per aap Mahua ko bhej do. - (OK mom but send Mahua)

Chachi: Main Mahua ko call kerke bata deti hoon ki main aa rahi hoon. - (I will call Mahua and tell her I am coming.)

Sindoora: Papa ka bhi to khayal rakhna hai. - (You have to take care of Dad too.)

Bhua: Tum ja rahi ho bag pack kerne ke liye help chaiye to merko ke dena. - (You are leaving. If you need help packing your bags then just ask me.)

Sindoora: Main help ker loongi. - (I will help packing)

Bhua: Sindoora tumne jab main gayi thi ka tha ki mera sir dabaogi. - (Sindoora when I left you said that you would massage my head.)

Sindoora: Ajayo Main Dabati hoon. - (Come here I will massage it.)

(Sindoora starts to massage bua's head and Chachi starts to make roti because she is still trying to stay.)(Upstair Vidya and Shalu are talking a little more.)

Shalu: Idea!! ek rasta hai ki hum dono ek dusre se baat kerein sabke samne. - (Idea!! There is one way that both of us can talk to each other infront of everyone.)

Vidya: Yaar Main Bhi Bored ho rahi hoon chup chup ke baat kerni perti hai. - (I am bored too. We have to talk with each other in private.)

Shalu: Mera idea hai ki main acting kerongi ki main seerion se giri hoon aur tum merko bachao. - (My idea is i will act like i am falling from the stairs and you will save me.)

Vidya: Humare ko kya ki woh kya sochein koi hum plan nahi kereinge hum in se kitne daar derte rahienge. - (Why do we care what they think. We won't make any plan Why should we be afraid of them.)

Shalu: Sahi baat hai puri zindagi hum nahi daar sakte. - (Your right we can't be afraid of them for our whole life.)

Vidya: Humare ko isliye tang kerti hain kyunki hum unko kuch nahi kehte. - (They bother us because we don't say anything to them.)

Shalu: Tum party pe kya kerogi. Merko to bata sakti ho.Bhua ke samne nahi ke sakti thi- (What will you do at the party. You can tell me. You couldn't say it infront of Bhua)

Vidya: Theek hai main tumharko bata doongi per bhua ko nahi batana. - (OK I will tell you but you can't tell Bhua.)

Shalu: Kyun Bhua ko kyun nahi batana. - (Why shouldn't I tell Bhua.)

Vidya: Kyunki Bua ko bataya to phie kahegi ki theek baat nahi hai. - (If you tell Bua she will say that it is wrong)

Shalu: Main Nahi bataongi. - (i won't tell her.)

Vidya: Main Sindoora di ke drink mein kuch mix ker dongi. - (I will mix something Into Sindoora's drink.)

Shalu: Vidya yeh tumhare ko kya hogaya hai pehle tum kabhi kuch aisa na kerti. Merko kehti thi ki abhi kuch kisi ke saath ganda nahi kerna chaiye.- (Vidya what happend to you, you wouldn't have done this before. You told me never to do anything bad with anyone.) 

Vidya: Woh Sagar ke saath jaisi acting kerti hain merko itna gussa ata hai. - (The way she acts around Sagar I get so angry.)

Shalu: Wow Somebody's jealous.

Vidya: I am not jealous.

Shalu: Idea to solid hai. - (The idea is amazing)

Vidya: Main ker loon - (Should I do it.)

Shalu: Yes, Sindoora Di tumhare ko pata hai na kaisi hai. Apne kaam ke liye kuch bhi ker sakti hai. - (Yes, you know how Sindoora is. She can do anything for her benifit.)

Vidya: Unno ne bhi koi plan bana dia hoga - (They probably made a plan too.)

Shalu: Tumhare ko Sindoora di pe naraz rakhni pari gi. - (You will have to keep an eye on Sindoora di.)

Vidya: Neeche chalein. - (Let's go downstairs.)

Shalu: Ab hum baat ker sakte hain na. - (can we talk now)

Vidya: Yes

(Vidya and Shalu go down stairs)(Bua is sitting and Sindoora is still massaging are head)

Bhua: Ab bas kero. - (You can stop now.)

Sindoora:Kuch aur bhi kerna hai. - (Is there anything else.)

Bhua: Nahi abhi to nahi. Bas roti le ayo aur main phir so jayongi- (No, Not right now. Just get me some roti and then I will go to sleep)

Sindoora: Mummy roti.

(Chachi brings out the roti and she gives roti to Bhua, Shalu, and Vidya.)

Bua: Namak kum hai. - (There is no enough salt.)

Chachi: Main aur namak lati hoon - (I will bring some more salt.)

Bua: Nahi koi nahi - (No it's ok)

Shalu: Mere liye thoda namak le ayo. - (Bring some salt for me)

Chachi: lati hoon - (I will bring you some.)

Vidya: Chachi Ji aap kyun jati ho Sindoora Di le ayengi. - (Chachi Why do you go Sindoora Di will bring it.)

Sindoora: Mummy le ayegi main thak gayi hoon. - (Mom will bring it I am tired.)

Vidya: Aap kis cheese se thak gayi hain. - (What are you tired of.)

Chachi: Main le ati hoon namak - (I will bring the salt.)

(Chachi brings out the salt.)

Shalu: Thank you.

Vidya: Shalu merko bhi namak de do. - (Shalu can have some salt too.)

Shalu: Yeh lo. - (Here.)

(They all eat and then turn on the TV.)

Shalu: Vidya tumne kya dekhna hai. - (Vidya what do you want to watch.)

Vidya: Merko "Kya aap Paanchvi Paas se Tez hain" ho dekhna hai. Shahrukh is so stunning I have always wanted to meet him. - (I want to watch "Kya aap Paanchvi Paas se Tez hain" dekhna hai. Shahrukh is so stunning i have always wanted to meet him.)

Shalu: Wow I love that show too.

Sindoora: Abhi Dus ka Dum aa raha hoga. - (Dus ka dum is on right now.)

Vidya: Yeh aap ka ghar nahi hai apne ghar mein channel change kerna hai to kero. Per humare ghar mein nahi.- (This isn't your house you can change the channel in your house but this is our house.)

Bua: Paanchvi Pass hi lagaye rakhna. - (Keep Paanchvi pass on.)

Sindoora: Main Ja rahi hoon thoda kaam hai. - (I am going I have some work to do.)

Vidya: Kisi ne poocha hai. - (Did anyone ask you.)

Sindoora: Bye.

Vidya: Bye.

Bhua: Mere liye thode eye drops le ana - (Can you bring me some eye drops.)

Sindoora: Theek hai. - (OK)

(Sindoora leaves.)