FF:Love Story - Upd. March 28th Page 23

canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Part 1:

Vidya- A rich girl who is popular but she doesn't act like any of the other popular girls
 vidya of dulhan serial of zee tv photo by tanweer

Sagar- A boy who is also rich like vidya and is popular but he also doesn't act like the popular boys all the girls like him but he doesn't care he wants to find the right girl

Shalu- Vidyas younger sister
Part 1:
It is their first day of college Sagar and Vidya don't know each other

(Shalu pointing at a boy passing by)

Shalu: Di Dekho na wo kaun hai? - (Sis, look who's that?)

Vidya: Patna nahi main abhi busy hoon. - (I don't know I'm busy right now)

Shalu: Abhi tak college begin hi nahi hua aur aap busy ho. - (College hasn't even begun and you are busy.)

Vidya: Main apni novel par rahi hoon abhi to best part aya hai. - (I am reading my novel and this is the best part.)
Shalu: Aap aur apki books kabhi bored nahi hoti. - (You and your books don't you ever get bored.)

Vidya: Pagal, books pardke bore kase ho sakti hoon yeh kahani boring nahi hai. Ladka aur ladki ke bare main hai dono mile kabhi nahi aur jab mile to love at first site. - (Crazy, how can i be bored while reading books. This story isn't boring, it's about a girl and a guy and they are meeting for the first time it's love at first site.)

Shalu: Jaise Mere Serial main hota hai. - (It's like in my TV shows.)

Vidya: Shalu Serial dekh ke bored nahi hote. (Shalu don't you get bored watching your TV shows.)

Shalu: Nahi jaise aap books parke bored nahi hote vaise main serial dekh ke nahi hoti - (No, just like you don't get bored reading you books I dont get bored watching my TV shows.)

Vidya: Acha phir kya merko pelhe dikhana chati thi. - (So what were you trying to show me before.)

Shalu: Oh ek ladka tha woh cute tha. - (Oh, there was a cute guy.)

Vidya: College main pardne aye hai ya ladko ko dekne aye hai. - (Have you come to college to look at guys or study.)

Shalu: Dono - (Both.)

Vidya: Acha phir Shalu baad main milte hain abhi mere class ka bhi waqt hai aur merko meri saheli bhi dikhe hai. - (Ok Shalu we will see each other later it's time for my class and I see one of my friends)

Shalu: Acha Bye - (Ok Bye)

Priya: Tum bhi na school ke besides tumko kuch ata hai. - (You are too much, do you know anything besides school.)

Vidya: Nahi books are the best and school is too. - (Books and school are the best.)

Priya: Tum bhi na boring ho i dont understand ki tum itni popular kaise ho. -(You're so boring i don't know how you are so popular)

Vidya: Class agayi. Where should we sit? - (Class is here. Where should we sit?)

Priya: Back main betho to teacher koi question nahi ask kerta. - (If you sit in the back then the teacher doesn't ask question)

Vidya: Nahi, merko lecture suna hai. - (No I want to hear the lecture.)

Priya: No one sits in the front tum alone ho gi. - (No one sits in the front you will be alone.)

Vidya: I don't care. - (I don't care)

Sagar: Hi I'm Sagar. Merko lagta hai ki hum hi hain jo front main hain. - (Hi I'm Sagar. I think that we are the only people that are sitting in the front.)

Vidya: I like the front yaha per lecture sunahi to deta hai. - (I like the front atleast here you can hear the lecture.)

Sagar: I know sab aur to merko chor gaye back main bathne ke liye. - (I know everyone else left me to sit in the back.)

Vidya: Science class meri favorite hai. - (Science class is my favorite.)

Sagar: Meri Bhi. - (Mine too.)
(Lecture starts)
Vidya is thinking that Sagar is really cute and he is not like the other guys he is a little different.
Sagar thinks that Vidya is different and that is what he likes about her.

Hope you like it (hope its not too bad)

Index:
Part 1: Pg. 1
Part 2: Pg. 2
Part 3: Pg. 3
Part 4: Pg. 3
Part 5: Pg. 4
Part 6: Pg. 4
Part 7: Pg. 4
Part 8: Pg. 5
Part 9: Pg. 5
Part 10: Pg. 7
Part 11: Pg. 8
Part 12: Pg. 9
Part 13: Pg. 9
Part 14: Pg. 10  
Part 15: Pg. 10  
Part 16: Pg. 11  
Part 17: Pg. 13  
Part 18: Pg. 14  
Part 19: Pg. 15
Part 20: Pg. 17
Part 21: Pg. 18
Part 22: Pg. 20
Part 23: Pg. 22
Part 24: Pg. 23
Edited by *xoxo* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

narmz thumbnail
awesome start...please countinue soon its something diffrent 😳
ducky_euro thumbnail
go on
uhm tips for what i read in other FF;s, and didnt saw in yours:
-a bit longer
-and more detailed
Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome..great..
Continue soon!!!

Love Rina
Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful start...
Continue soon..!!

Love Rina
canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pre-cap: Sagar and Vidya meet for the first time in science class and they like each other.

Part 2:

New charector:
Chinu- Sagar's younger brother he and Sagar are really close.

The lecture continues and Vidya starts to take notes and all over her paper are hearts this has never happend to her before for the first time in her life she has started feeling love for someone.

The lecture is over and it is time for lunch. Vidya heads out of class fast to tell Shalu that for the first time in her life she has started having feelings for someone and Sagar is going to tell chinu the same thing.

Vidya runs toward Shalu with a big smile one her face

Shalu: Di apko kya hua hai aap itni kush kaise ho? - (Sis, what happened to you how are you this happy?)

Vidya: Kush hona kya mana hai. - (Is being happy banned.)

Shalu: Nahi, per aap itni kush to kabhi nahi hoti. - (No, but you are never this happy.)

Vidya: Mere pas achi news hai. - (I have good news.)

Shalu: Acha kya hua merko to be pata chale yeh news jisse mere di itni kush hai. - (What happend i should know the news that made my sister so happy.)

Vidya: Merko koi acha lagne laga hai. - (I like someone.)

Shalu: Wowww!!!!!!! Yeh to pelhi bar hua hai. Con hai. - (Wowwww!!!!!!!! This is the first time that happend, Who is it?)

Vidya: Uska naam Sagar hai woh boot acha ladka hai usko bhi meri tara padna acha   lagta. - (His name is Sagar and he's like me he likes to read also.)

Shalu: Cute hai kya. Merko to lagta hai ki koi pagal sa hoga. - (Is he cute. I think that he might be someone stupid.)

Vidya: Nahi woh really really really cute hai pelhi bar merko koi acha laga hai. - (No he is really really really cute and this is the first time I've liked someone.)

Shalu: Merko bhi yeh Sagar Dekhna hai. - (I want to see this Sagar.)

Vidya: Acha Jab cafeteria main chale gay phir dikha doon gi. - (Ok when we go to the cafeteria i will show you.)

(Vidya can't stop smiling)(Shalu and Vidya walk to the cafeteria after a few classes when It's lunch time.)

Sagar is walking with Chinu Sagar is really quiet he is really deeply in thought.

Chinu: Dadaa aaj aap kaan kho gaye ho - (Brother where are you lost today.)

Sagar: Kya? - (What?)

Chinu: Kiske bare main sooch rahe ho? - (Who are you thinking about?)

Sagar: Aapko kaise pata? - (How did you know?)

Chinu: Main tumhara bhai hoon merko sub pata hai. Uska naam kya hai. - (I'm you brother I know everything. So what's her name.)

Sagar: Uska naam Vidya hai woh dusri ladki ki tara nahi hai - (Her name is Vidya and she is not like other girls)

Chinu: Tumhari tara different hai merko kab dikaho gai? - (She's different like you. When are you going to show me Vidya?)

Sagar: Cafeteria main ja ke. (In the cafeteria.)

(Chinu and Sagar walk to the cafeteria)

Shalu and Vidya.  Chinu and Sagar are walking to the cafeteria.

Vidya finally sees Sagar.

Vidya: (Whispers) Shalu woh jo hai blue jean, red shirt, aur denim jacket main hai na wahi hai Sagar - (That is sagar the one in the blue jeans, red shirt, and denim jacket.)

Shalu:(Whispering)  Wow!!!!!!! woh to cute hai. Per merko to uske saath wale acha lagra hai uska naam Chinu hai meri maths ki class main hai. - (Wow he is cute but i like the guy standing next to him. His name is Chinu and he is in my math class.)

Sagar: Acha Chinu Tumhara test lete hain tumko pata hai ki merko kis type ki ladki achi lagti hai to phir batao woh in logo ke beech main hai. konsi hai? - (Ok Chinu lets test you, if you know the type of girl i like then she is standing between these people which one is she?)

Chinu: Simple woh jo ladki us laal suit main hain, uske bal nikle hoi hain, aur woh smile ker rahi hai. - (Simple the one in the red suit, her hair is out and she is smiling.)

Sagar: You are amazing Chinu tumko meri pasand itni pata hai. Acha tumarko woh jo uske saath wali ladki jo pink shirt and jeans main hai woh achi lagti hai - (Wow chinu you are amazing you know exactly what i like. Ok I think you like the one in the pink shirt and jeans next to her)

Chinu: Daada apko bhi mera itna pata hai? - (Brother how did you know?)

Sagar: Merko to dikh gaya usko kaise dekh rahe thay pyaar ki nazaroo sai. - (I saw how you were looking at her. With love in you eyes.)

Chinu: To phir usse poocha ki woh tumhe bhi pasand karti hain yah nahi. - (Then ask her if she likes you too or not)

Sagar: Nahi woh merko kaise pasand karegi woh itni perfect hai aur main. - (How willl she like me she is perfect and I'm not.)

Chinu: Tum kum nahi ho. - (Your not less then she is.)

Sagar: Thank You - (Thanks)
__

Shalu and Vidya are in the cafeteria and they sit down with some friends and start eating their lunch. Later Sagar and Chinu come in to the cafeteria and some girls at Vidya's table call sagar to sit at their table. Chinu tells Sagar to go he has some friends to catch up with so sagar sits down.

At the table there are 5 more people beside Sagar, Vidya and Shalu they are: Preeti, Mahi, Soni, Cherry, and Kamna

Preeti:

Mahi:
Soni:
Cherry:
Kamna:

Cherry: I know you are too cute. - ( I know you are too cute.) 

Kamna: Oh, Sagar tum Vidya aur Shalu se to nahi mille. - (Oh Sagar you haven't met Vidya and Shalu.)

Sagar: Vidya meri science class main hai per main Shalu ko nahi janta. - (Vidya in my science class but i don't know Shalu.)

Soni: Well Shalu is the nicest girl ever. And if you've already met Vidya you know that she is boring but we love her. - (Well Shalu is the nicest girl ever. And if you've already met Vidya you know that she is boring but we love her.)

Sagar: People think that i am boring too. - (People think that i am boring too.)

Mahi: Tum boring to nahi ho. - (Your not boring.)

Sagar: Thanks kisse ko to laga ki main boring nahi hoon. - (Thanks atleast someone thinks i'm not boring.)

(Vidya starts to take out a book)

Shalu: Vidya tum bhi na lunch pe books par rahi ho. - (Vidya you are too much you are reading books at lunch.)

Vidya: Per abhi hi to hero heroine mille hain. - (But this is the part where the two main people meet)

Sagar: Konsi book hai? - (What book is it?)

Vidya: Iska naam hai Banoo Main Teri Dulhann. - (It's name is Banoo Main Teri Dulhann)

Sagar: Oh my god that is one of my favorite books. But I felt bad that in the middle the Amar and Divya die but then they take another janam. - (Oh my god that is one of my favorite books. But I felt bad that in the middle the Amar and Divya die but then they get reincarnated.)

Vidya: I wasn't at that part yet. - (I wasn't at that part yet.)

Sagar: Oh Sorry. - (Oh sorry.)

Vidya: It's ok. - (It's Ok.)

Mahi: Tum bhi na books ki baat ker rahe ho aur woh bhi lunch pe. - (You are talking about books and at lunch.)

Soni: Vidya ko koi to mila hai ko books parta hai. - (Atleast Vidya found someone that reads books.)

Cherry: Lunch bhi katam hone wala hai. - (Lunch is almost over.)

Sagar: Oh maine Chinu ko ka tha ki main usko lunch ke baad milo ga. Bye. - (Oh I Told Chinu that i will meet him after lunch.)

Everyone besides Vidya: Bye Sagar. - (Bye Sagar)

After Sagar leaves the bell rings and then everyone goes to their next class.
Edited by *xoxo* - 15 years ago
.Senorita. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome update 👏 👏
Con soon 😛
Ankuu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update 👏
plez continue soon 😃 😃
-CharriMango- thumbnail