FF: Meri Doli Tere Angana - Part 21 Pg 15

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey friends.. i knwo many of u are having exams .. ALL THE BEST FOR IT.. even Im having exams..

but for the fanfic i just want to say:

thanx for ur warm and lovely comments.. for my previous Meri Doli Tere Angana Fanfic.. thanx for ur comments.. for it..

For those who haven?t read the last part of the previous fanfic of RuSim click here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=871892&T PN=28

and if u want to read the story from the begining click here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=871892&T PN=1

'

So here I start my fanfic once again from 14th Feb. 08 where our fav. Duo RuSim were separated..

So here its comes..

Suhana just shot our duo.. Ruhaan falls down from the cleft..  Simran sees him fall and shouts for him.. She tries to make her self crawl.. to the corner of the cleft.. Simran start crying..

And shouting out for Ruhaan.. Ruhaan was hanging there.. he takes his hand up.. to Simran.. she takes her hand forward.. and both are holding each others hands.. Simran tries her best.. to keep holding Ruhaan ..

Suhana smiles her wicked smile and shoots on Simran once again.. Simran gets a shock.. Ruhaan sees Simran.. Closing her eyes..

Ruhaan: Simran .. don?t close ur eyes.. be brave,.. Simran.. I don?t want to loose ..

Suhana comes closer and .. puts her foot on Simran?s hand.. which she is holding Ruhaan?s hand with.. she tries to crush it.. when she was not able to make them separate.. she bow down.. and tries to get them free with her own? hands..

Suhana: agar tum mere na ho sakey to Simran he bhi nahin ho ghe..

She gets RuSim?s hands free.. Simran tries to crap Ruhaan?s hand.. but is not able to do it.. as Suhana pushed her so hard that she landing on a big stone.. Ruhaan falls down.. and into the water..

Suhana don?t know what to do.. coz Ruhaan is just down there .. she sees Simran.. and points the gun on her to shoot her so she dies..

But she hear the police coming.. she runs away..

Abhishek.. also reaches there.. he sees Simran.. unconscious .. and runs toward her..

Abhishek: Simran ? (shocked) omg.. she has been shot?

Simran slowly ..tries to open her eyes..

Abhishek: Simran .. RrrRuhaan kahan.. hai..

She pointed at the clefts end..

He calls for ambulance 

Simran is being taken to the Hospital.. but he realize Ruhaan isn?t there to be found..

Abhishek: Officer.. my brother should also be here.. Simran says he has fallen down the cleft

Officer: fallen down the cleft.. but this cleft is very dangerous.. no one ever have been found here..

Abhishek: but u can at least try..

Officer: ok I will call for more men..

The officer calls for help..

And Abhishek.. leaves for the hospital where Simran is being treated. He calls at home.. everyone reaches there .. 

Ru?s mother: Abhishek.. kaisi hai Simran.. aur .. aur Ruhaan kahan hai

Abhishek: Maa woh.. Simran is in operation theatre ? aur Ruhaan.. has not been found yet..  

Chachi is looking happy..

Ru?s mother: ohh God.. yeh saab kya ho gaya..

She start crying..

Ru?s father: don?t cry.. everything si gonna be fine..

Ru?s mother: kaisay theek ho gha.. Abhishek yeh saab hua kaisay..

Abhishek tells them what he knew.. about the incident..

Abhishek: aur yeh saab .. Suhana ne kiya hai..  uissi ne Simran ko kidnap karwar ..

Arpita: I never though she could fall so much .. jis thalli mein khaya uissi mein cheyt kiya.

Few hours later.. the doc.. comes out of the operation theatre .. he tells them, the operation as successful.. but Simran is still critical if she don?t wake up during the 1st 48 hours.. then.. hope u all understand..

The police officer to comes.. and tells them they haven?t been succeeded in find Ruhaan Oberoi?s dead body..

Ru?s mother: he is not dead.. why r u calling it dead body.. u cannot say dead body before find him..

Police officer: but ma?am its.. Impossible to find him down the cleft..  we have tried our best.. maybe the water took him along with it..

Ru?s mother: no.. it cant be true.. wai guru cant do this to us..

She start crying.. chachi.. is smiling .. but hides her smile.. and went to pacify Ru?s mother.. 

Chachi: Parjayi ji plzz don?t cry.. saab .. saab kuch theek ho jaye gha..

A little ways from where whoel family si standing Abhishek is standing all alone..

Abhishek: (thinking while standing alone, tears rolling down) Kaash .. Kaash main Ruhaan ke saath jaata .. when he went out today..  

Shanaya puts her hand on Abhishek?s shoulder..

Shanaya: I never though the matter would be so serious..

Abhishek: neither did I .. I mean Suhana seeing her she looked so siddi sadi..

Shanaya: par Ruhaan jiju ka kya kaha .. police nein..

He tells her.. and she is worried to..

Shanaya: don?t worry eerythign si gonna be fine..

Abhishek: I wish I was there with Ruhaan..

She sits on the bench Shanaya sits beside him.. Abhishek still as tears in his eyes.. Shanaya wipes them away.. and Abhishek puts his head on her shoulder..

Chachi.. goes to a corner.. and tries to call Suhana..

Chachi: (thinking) uff when needed she is not there.. she why did she let Ruhaan fall.. uff ..

Chachu: kya baat hai Sandhya whom are u calling..

Chachi looks shocked on him..

Chachi: maine .. kisko call karoon ghi.. woh.. actually wrong no tha.. haan wrong no.

Chachu: ok.. wiasya bhabhi ke paas jaoo she might need u..

Chachi: main.. Simran?s chachi and Bua is there na.. let them be there..  I?m tied now..

Chachu: tum bhi na.. u will never change.. for God sake kabhi to .. nice ban jaaya karo..

He leaves..

Chachi: uff yeh Niranjan bhi na.. Parjayi ji aur bhai saab ke chamche hi rehein ghe..  anyways.. maine ja keh kehti hoon uis kuch chahiye .. kyon ke main ghar jaa rehi hoon..

She smile wicked..

To Be Continued..

Precap

Simran gets conscious.. Ruhaan is not found yet..

Edited by Nausheenfan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG San another fanfic...im happy u started with another one... πŸ˜ƒ
coz ur a fabulous writer and i lovvvveee ur fanfics...and i would really miss ur stories πŸ˜› 😊

Omg this one is also mindblowing..yaar.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Hope that Ruhaan is found and Simran is ok... 😊 Very nice start..really looking forward how the story will continue.. 😊 πŸ˜ƒ im really looking forward to read how Ruhaan and Simran will reunite.. 😊
ISano thumbnail
omg naz.. tahnx for ur comments

ChaitanysFan thumbnail
San it's just amazaing thnx so much keep up the good work san i really love ur fanfic can't wait for the next part. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
mysticbubbles thumbnail
uh oh... hope Ruhaan hasn't drifted off to Sargam in this FF!! πŸ˜•

Knowing you san, I guess not, right? πŸ˜‰

Can't wait for the story to develop some more... 😊
ISano thumbnail
thanx rani.. good news there is no sargam or any of the stupid track..
wait and read Edited by Nausheenfan - 15 years ago
hadah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow,San... πŸ˜‰
A good start... πŸ‘
Very much different from ur first fanfic... πŸ˜ƒ
U have si much brilliant ideas,san.... πŸ˜›
Keep Going... 😊
Hope nothing will happen to Ruhaan and hope that there is no new girl in the story... πŸ˜•
NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ufff im happy to hear that no Sargam is in ur story or anything of the crap mdta of now...

glad u decided not to put them...and by the way they are not mdta for us..for us is the Oberoi family and Ruhaan and Simran and evil Sandya chachi and evil Suhana that is meri doli for us right
ISano thumbnail

hey hadah dont worry no sargam.. but there si gonan be some problems in RuSim's life

Originally posted by: hadah

Wow,San... πŸ˜‰
A good start... πŸ‘
Very much different from ur first fanfic... πŸ˜ƒ
U have si much brilliant ideas,san.... πŸ˜›
Keep Going... 😊
Hope nothing will happen to Ruhaan and hope that there is no new girl in the story... πŸ˜•

ISano thumbnail
the next part after long long time will be posted today