Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komalsirwani thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Scene 8

"itz a beautiful day"...went his ringtone early in the morning...n he being too lazy let his phone ring for some time...but then finally decided to lift it up...when the caller had decided to disturb him at any cost...n finally after a long battle between his mind which told him to lift the phone....it could be urgnt...but his heart wanted to dream of her...his love ....he finally gave up...anfd lifted the phone...n in da most irritated voice possible he spoke up"hello"
"Kya hua armaan...tum theek toh ho?...itne gusse mein kyun hello bola"came the reply frm the spker...
Armaan at once got up frm his bed....it was her...n hw silly of him not to attend the call"ridhima tum"
Ridz:haan main...par tumhe kya hua...tum itne...irritated kyun sound kar rahe ho?
Armaan:kuch nahi...par tum bolo...itni subah subah kyun phone ridhima....[gets the naughtiness in his voice]meri itni yaad arahi thi..Dr Ridhima...
Ridz:yaad toh abhut aarahi hai tumhari...lekin mujhe nahi kisi aur ko
Armaan:tumhe nahi...toh phir kisse?
Ridz:aise nahi Dr. Armaan....thoda sa intezaar karlo
Armaan:cmon jaan...ab itna bhi tang mat karo...batao na...kon hai woh??...meri koi purani girlfrnd hai kya
Ridz:armaaaaaan....
Armaan:kya armaan...bolo na kon hai woh
Ridz:itni besabri...mere liye toh kabhi nahi dkhayi tumne
Armaan:oh really...tumhare liye main jitna besabar hua hoon na...kabhi life mein kisi ke liye itna nahi hua
Ridz:aur hona bhi nahi...
Armaan:hmmmmmmmm...lets see[in true armaan style]
Ridz:acha armaan main rakhti hoon...mujhe hospital ke liye late ho raha hai
Armaan:lekin yeh toh batau....ki woh ladki hai kon...jisse meri itni yaad arah hai
Ridz:maine aisa toh nahi kaha ki woh ek ladki hai...dekha tum kitne bade flirt ho
Armaan:cmon ridhima...tum bhi na..
Ridz:acha bbaba main rakhti hoon bye
Armaan:lekin...[but she cuts the call]yeh ridhima bhi na...bilkul jems bond types hai...kabhi mooh se kuch nahi bolegi...bas karke dikhayegi...oh my god...mujhe isse pyaar kaise hogaya
Armaan too gets up..gets ready n goes to sanjeevani...He first goes into the locker room....finds ridzz der....he goes to her...
Armaan:hi
Ridz:hi armaan...kya baat aaj badi jaldi aagaye tum?
Armaan:yeh tum mujhse pooch rahi ho...bhool gayi tumhi ne mujhe uthaya tha subah
Ridz acts innocent:maine...kab??
Armaan:oh toh tumhe yaad nahi...
Ridz:nahi
Armaan comes closer to her:acha main yaad dilau....
Ridz moves bak...n he moves further towards her...
Ridz goes"armaan yeh tum kya kar rahe ho....sab aate hi honge ....
Armaan:main toh bas tumhe yaad dila raha hoon ridhima...yaad aya...[n he kisses her hands]
Ridz:armaaan...
Armaan:tumhe ab bhi yaad nahi aaya[n he kisses her cheeks]
Ridz dosent give up....she quickly comes close to his ear n whispers"nahi...bilkul yaad nahi aaya"...n manages to run away...b4 he would catch her...
Armaan:phir bhaag gayi...[he just smiles seeing her escape this time too....like she always does...]god i love her so much....

Armaan's duty was in the children's ward....n as soon he was about to enter children's ward...his leg trips coz of a thread kept at the bottom of the door...n there he goes...Doctor Armaan...falls head over his heels...n all the children n nurses start laughin lookin at the coolest doc of sanjeevani fallen like that...but our champ nad ridz come to his rescue...they quieten every1 in the ward...n then look at armaan...
Ridz:armaan...mujhe nahi pata tum itne gire hue ho[and ridz breaks out laughin...every1 starts laughin again]
Armaan looks at her all pissed off n goes:toh yeh sab tumne kiyaa...hai na ridhima
Ridz:kaash...kaash yeh sab maine kiya hota...lekin aaj mera mood nahi hai tumhe tang karne hai...isliye yeh sab maine nahi kiya...
Champ helps armaan get up...
Armaan:dekho ridhima jhoot mat bolo...mujhe pata hao yeh sab tumne kiya
Atul:nahi yaar...ridz sach keh rahi hai...ridz ne kuch nahi kiya...woh toh subah se mere saath hai
Armaan:champ tu savh keh raha hai na
Atul:teri kasam yaar...main bilkul sach keh raha hoon
Armaan:toh phir agar ridhima ne yeh nahi kiya toh kisne...
Ridz:socho armaan...tumhara koi puarana dushman jise tumne bahut tang kiya ho...
Armaan:sabse zyada tang to tumhe hi kiya hai meri jaan[and he puts his hand around her shoulder]
Ridz:armaan...patients ke saamne nahi[n she removes his hand]
Armaan:ok baba...par yeh ho kon sakta hai
Ridz:jo bhi hai...meri dua lagegi usse...shes done a great job...
Armaan:bahut mazaa aaraha hai na tumhe
Ridz:bahut
Armaan:tum akele mein milo..tumhe batata hoon main
Ridz[looks into his eyes]:kya bataoge...
Armaan winks at her:yahan nahi akele mein milo toh
Atul who was standin there watchin these two love birds...enjoyin their lil nok jhok...coughs...Armaan n ridz get aware of his presence n ridz n atul leave frm there...

Armaan finishes checkin all his patients in childrens ward...n goes to...locker room...as soon as he opens his locker...he finds a lil gift wrapped box...armaan goes"wow ...gift" he opens the box all excited and...there....our doctor armaan's nose turns all red...coz of the punch he got frm the lovely gift wrapped box...Armaan this time gets even more angry...n then he hears some laughter frm the changing room....n then he soon realises that itz a familar laughter....he quicjly goes into the changin room to find who it is....n as soon as he opens the changing room curtain..."oh no"....yells armaan as the droplets of paint fall on his hair n face...and there goes...the laughter sound increases...armaan looks al around the changing room but finds no1 there....he then changes his shirt...which turned into the paint colour...n wshes his face...n ahir n comes out...n this time very careful...not to fall or be hurt by anythin n he opens his locker very carefully....to find a letter there...he opens the letter...n reads it...

"Kya boyfrnd...mujhe toh laga tum mujhe itna miss karoge ki meri first trick mein hi pehchaan loge...par tumhe toh ab tak pata nahi chala...aisa thodi chalta hai...chalo ab jald se mujhe dhoond lo"

Armaan gets a wide smile on his face...readin the letter...he goes"minnee...minnee wapis aagayi..." n he runs out of the locker room to search for her...he finds lovly on the way...n he asks her whrs minnee...lovly tells him that...she saw minnee meeting shashank in his room a few mins ago...he goes to shashanks room n searches for minnee...shashank tells him that minnee went to meet dr keerti...armaan geos to dr keerti only to realise that minnee...has gone with ridhima...armaan finally realises whr ridz mustve taken minnee...he goes to the terrace to find ridhima n minnee sitting n having ice cream...
Armaan runs to minnee...n hugs her tight...[in the process minnee's ice creams falls on the floor]...Ridz sees the happiness in armaan's eyes to have his lil girlfrnd bak...n she did not miss those little tears that fell frm his eyes...tears of happiness...widespread happiness....ridz wiped those tears with her hands....n just nodded to him...tellin him that yes his minnee was bak...n she held his hands tight ...to tell him that she was always with him....minnee meanwhile was waiting for armi to leve her...
Minnee:boyfrnd...hogaya na...mil liye na...ab toh mujhe chod do...
Armaan smiles n leaves minnee:kaisi ho tum??
Minnee:ekdum theek....tumhe pata hai...wahan ke doctor uncle ne mujhe bilkul theek kar diya...
Armaan:oh wow...dats great news...toh ab meri minnee ekdum theek hogayi hai...
Minnnee:hmmmm....[goes closer to armaan n whispers in his ear] tune doctor ridhima ko pata liya
Armaan:haan..doctor ridhima ko maine pata liya...tumhe pata hai...humari shaadi bhi hone wali hai
Minnee:oh no....yeh kya boyfrnd tumne mujhe dhoka diya...main kuch din chali kya gayi...tumne doctor ridhima se shaadi karne ka faisla le liya
Armaan laughs:kya karoon tum thi nahi na...warna toh main sirf tumhara hoon
Ridz:armaaaaaaaan...
Armaan:dekho minnee yeh tumse kitna jalti hai
Ridz:armaaaan..
Minnee:koi baat nahi dr ridhima...tum mere boyfrnd ko rakh lo...waise bhi woh tumse zyada pyar karta hai.,..
Armaan:nahi minnee...main sabse zyada pyaar toh tumse karta hoon
Ridz:aur main bhi...
Minnee:woh toh hai...sabse zyada pyaar toh mujhse hi karna padega
Ridz:woh kyun
Minnee:kyunki meri wajah se hi toh boyfrnd ne tumse i love u kaha...hai na boyfrnd
Armaan:bilkul...
both ridz n armaan hug minnee...sideways...

And their love story was complete...with Armaan's lil girlfrnd in included in the love story...the first love story which was complete with a love triangle...indeed...

hey guys...hope u all liked it...well...tried to make it as funny n as cute as possible...n this time it was my personal wish to see minnnee bak...so this is hw i would want minneee to be bak..hope u all liked it...do comment πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

luv,

kimmy..😳

Edited by komalsirwani - 16 years ago
kdrs thumbnail

reserved!

Hey, The part was fantastic! I thought with the title that trouble for Ridz and Armaan but no no, This was totally diffrent!!!! Continue soon. Want to see loads of scenes more!!!

Edited by kdrs - 16 years ago
akaur thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

im first for the first timeπŸ˜†

ur ff gets better by the min kimmy

u brought minnie backπŸ˜ƒ

i luved the ending...the first luv triangle...😳

Edited by akaur - 16 years ago
Kanika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww..That was shooo shooo shoo Shweet!/...Loved it too bits!😳😳😳

The dialogues were really funny & cute!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sometimes it amazes me that how can anyone write so wonderful??πŸ˜ƒ

U r A Wonderful Writer...!πŸ‘πŸ‘..Hats Off!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the Pm & Continue soonπŸ˜‰

-Kanu❀️

123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwww dat was great wen i read da title
first i was getin bit worried bt as i wa
readin i knew it was minni such a nce way to have her
bac really nce updte welll done
updte sooon n thx 4 da pm πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
shruthinair thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Kims, How sweet of you... There is no happy ending in any triangular love story but you have made it sooo cute and possible...πŸ˜† its very very nice...
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice update...really enjoyed reading it..continue soon..thankc 4 the pm do pm next time...
❀️MONA
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hats off 2 u Kimster! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I luved it....dis scene was cho cute! πŸ‘
Especially da last line! Keep posting away coz u rok! πŸ˜† 😳

Marisha
mahandra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG....KOMAL!!!!!! this was shooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeee 😳 😳 😳 minee came bak! 😳n 2day only i was watching her olepis...n iw as like really missing her..thinking k hope she comes bak in DMG... 😳 n 2day only u wrote this ff 😳 😳 its like mere dil k baat sunli πŸ˜† ...srsly...i loved this part...ur ff's r always written soo well i can imagine those scnes happening u know 😳 😳 😳
n i loved the AR scnes tooo 😳 😳 1st the fone call πŸ˜† then he kisses her hand n cheeks n she whispers in his ears 😳 😳 n then at the teracce with shwwweeeeet lil mineeee 😳 😳 😳
HAILA.....u always ROCK it with ur ff πŸ‘
AWESUM SUPERB FANTASTIC MINDBLOWING job as usual 😳 😳 i think i gotta learn new words πŸ˜†
thnx 4 the PM...update soon 😳
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update and pm really an awsome update please continue it soon