Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Aarti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
sona...well did i now say i did not want to be like him...but only cos this is sarah! but otherwise the vow stays!
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ dmg2c..won't you show our interns some love? 😊

---

Dear Anjali

You're currently my most favorite person on the show. Just treat Atul with a little more respect. Like your style statement but a little change would work wonders for you, only if you want any, of course.

Regards,

Sarah.
---
Edited by simplyvivacious - 16 years ago
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well Sarah...I want to write about someone...but I shall not..and instead:
Hi Anjali,

I would really like to know the deep dark secret that exists behind your sudden decision to adore sister Padma ( even more than Riddhima does).
Also...would you consider a change in style? While yours is good...a change wouldnt kill you would it?

Simi
Wow simim..we ended up writing the same thing about Anji's style statement..
..Aarti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear Mr.Whatever Vicky,

Your omnipotence amazes me. However, a suggestion- The next time they ask you to stand in for the dude as a body double, could you please tell them that the two of you are nowhere close to being the same size physically?

Also congratulations on being the one character who manages to get so many wardrobe changes in a single episode.

Aarti

To add to Mr Vicky

I'd like to know how you manage to keep wandering so much.

Regards

Sanaya_86 thumbnail

Sarah..gud ur bck in action..Tame this time as Simi said 😊

my letter to the most hard working man in the hospital..dunno if he's an intern but here it goes..

Dr.Vicky,

im still unaware of ur job description but whtever duty ur assigned of..i see u as the most hard working doctor around Sanjeevani..very active in pathology lab n only seen working around wards too..though u missed performing ur duty during Sapna's sangeet which,i as a viewer,has no qualms against it but it did brought alot of misunderstandings in a relationship we highly admire.
Next time do as ur told n im sure tht's wht ur best at.Keep up the gud work.

Regards.

..oki 3 letters to dr.vicky.😆

Edited by Sanaya_86 - 16 years ago

Hi Sanaya..had to be tame..didnt want to get banned.. 😉
---

Dear Nana ji

I want you to utter the line 'Subah se naa koi aaloo bika hay, naa hi bika hay aadha kandha' on the show. Hope you'll act in accordance with this innocent wish.

Sarah.

---

p.s:  due apologies to 'welcome' directors!

its official now..mr. vicky is currently the most popular hunk on the show..he got the most number of letters till this moment.. Edited by simplyvivacious - 16 years ago
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys, u know me! I have to start with my one and only.

Dear Dr. Armaan,

Why are you doing this to me? Is a girl not to be allowed to retain any of her illusions? From the day I started watching this show, I was totally , well, riveted, not by your looks, which of course deserve mention, but the depth and intensity of the way you love. Period. No matter what, no matter who, your love has remained steadfast and unwavering in the most caring, sensitive, humorous, supportive and intense manner which goes beyond the realm of comprehension almost.

I have been left speechless, though at times dumbfounded and even angry, at your refusal to give up in the face of such humiliation, slight and plain insensitive boorishness.

Oh , why then did u have to dash the illusions of my mind's eyes? Why did you have to fall in love with such a one, and if you did and remained in love, why did you not remain on your path and refuse to be drawn into the vortex of lowness, stupidity and undignified behaviour. If others are not able to appreciate the meaning of love, atleast you should have refrained from demeaning your own love. If people have a sudden desire to gyrate in the cafetaria, why did you allow yourself to become the means or the excuse? why did such a fall come about in the garden of eden ?Why did you break my heart and insult all the bournvita that I and a co-sister have fed you for so long. does our devotion not deserve better?

In utter confusion as to your thinking,

Yours foreva i guess,
sona