Letters to the interns, and others too!

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Ever wanted to say something to an intern or anyone else on the show for that matter? Share the voices in your head, or rather heart, here.

I'm going to start with Muskaan.

---

Dear Muskaan,

Forget about doctor dude Armaan Malik. He's not that into you and is never going to be! Grab the opportunity that is dancing in front of your eyes shamelessly, fondly known as Rahul Ccc and thank your stars. Rahul's got a fair amount of grey cells too, after all..

Regards,
Sarah

---

Disclaimer: This thread is not for criticizing the show, it's for fun only, and this time its not even sarcastic humour. Only because I participated in the infamous disappointed posts and some may dislike the appearance of my ID for that, doesn't mean every post I make should be mistaken for criticism. Thank you.

Edited by simplyvivacious - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Aarti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sarah...woman, you tempt me...should i break my vow of never ever participating here again????
@ vaarti..you should..you should..go for it..freedom of expression you know..and there are lots of people who'd love to hear from you.. 🤗

ok another one...

---

Dear Armaan

Initially -- Dude!

Then -- Dude.

Now -- Dude?

Whatever happened to you?

Regards,
Sarah
-- Edited by simplyvivacious - 15 years ago
..Aarti.. thumbnail
oh sarah...why have you gone back to calling me vaarti? is that how short your memory is? kidding, but honestly i don't want my 'ab bas' to be like dr.dude's ab bas...
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sarah...I read your previous posts....and this rather tame 😃 😃 ...But I will resist all temptation to post anything...becoz right now I am not sure about what I will post
aarti ji..@ calling you vaarti..mistakes happen you know..maaf kijiay is baar..for a change let your 'AB BAS' be like our dear doc-dude's ab bas..as a momento to his old awesome self we all loved and held dear..
@ simim..theres a tame side to me too.. 😉 you know as in tame, wild, spicy, mild more.. 😛 ok, now i should stop being egotistic....do come up with something..and thank you for taking the time to read my posts..
..Aarti.. thumbnail
sarah...and only because i love you so...

Dear Sister Lovely,

SO who cares if you are the butt of everyone's jokes because you may not conform to the superficial standards the world has set for being accepted as good looking? I think you have a very pretty face, I love your subtle make-up, I adore that your life centres around romance, if not in your own life, then vicariously around others' when you lose yourself in Mills and Boons.

P.S. I also think you wear an awesome watch...could you tell me what brand and what style it is please, considering am the strangest woman possible and obsess not about clothes, shoes or make up, but watches!!

Aarti Edited by vaarti - 15 years ago
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aarti, u and your vows remind me of a certain dude doc! 😆
@ aarti...love your letter..and love you too...

---

Dear Ridhima,

Err..Never mind.

Regards,

Sarah.