Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
simi, oh ok! i was just writing to my sweetums!

oyee, sareens, simi, i loved your letters!
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sona why arent you there? we are all there as well 😊
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the appreciation, Sona.

---

Dear Rahul,

Forget college day fights, say good bye to a mere crush. It's possible you have been locking horns with your soul mate for a long time, bury the hatchet, be a dude and act on the wishes of your heart of hearts. Muskaan might treat you with a slap at first, but then you'll never gain anything without taking a risk..My wishes are with you.

yours truly
..Aarti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sonzie...hmmm...emotional, are we not...there there!!

Dear Naani,

Where are you these days? Have you quit the show? Please come back and resume plotting with Anjali as regards Shashank and Padma. Methinks if he gets a little distraction, he may not be so quick to jump to conclusions and place blame on our dude.

Have you noticed your son-in-law has been quite the boor since operation Shahank-Padma was stalled?

Aarti.

Sanaya_86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg2c

sareens, what can i say? i was watching the bb date scene, and got senti....aise hi daant mein dard hai and eggjams bhi hain!

what chemistry and innocence they had , yaar....AR were the best! I dont think A has ever looked like that ever again!

haye meri jaan daant mai dard..mai kia karun*runs around aimlessly,worried* aur eggjaams bhi samajh aray hain meiko as u have turned ur letter to shanks in points..so this is how u prep for exams haina??!

..well first date was the only heartfelt romance they had..still have an impact on us.Haye!

Where's Anu? don't see her anywhere! *shouts out to Anu*
..Aarti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg2c

simi, oh ok! i was just writing to my sweetums!

oyee, sareens, simi, i loved your letters!

and not mine????????????????????????????????? what did i ever do to you? why this discrimination? why? oh why?

Edited by vaarti - 16 years ago
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sarah..Anu hasnt yet logged in...but how did u know that when we are there Anu should also be there???? 😊
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaarti

sonzie...hmmm...emotional, are we not...there there!!

Dear Naani,

Where are you these days? Have you quit the show? Please come back and resume plotting with Anjali as regards Shashank and Padma. Methinks if he gets a little distraction, he may not be so quick to jump to conclusions and place blame on our dude.

Have you noticed your son-in-law has been quite the boor since operation Shahank-Padma was stalled?

Aarti.

deffo there is  a connect btw the two...aarti, emotional coz was watching bb date scene! my fav....
excellent work, everyone! 👏 loving your letters..

--

Dear Anjie-lover-soccer-kid,

That staring blankly into middle distance is not such a good idea after all. Stop.it.now! And be careful, you might be responsible for turning a certain harmless Atul Joshi into a ruthless murderer.

regards

--