Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
u know there used to be a thread called 'knotty knukkad' where every single detail was discussed , appreciated , criticized ...but it was closed saying there shud b only 1 discussion thread...Edited by dhvanisoni - 16 years ago
Angad_bigfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice idea! moderators should go forward with this idea I guess.
AreYaar thumbnail
An excellent idea, Tasha!

However, not to be a party pooper or anything...the root of the problem is very deep...

When two threads are closed in multiple succession, with no warning whatsoever...it kind of changes everything around...a lot of the members who posted in that thread are ppl who have in a way been banished from this forum for a very long time for similar reasons in the past as well...there is very obvious bias in this forum towards AR fans..and that's a fact, whether people choose to agree with it or not...

Anyone even remotely in disagreement about AR being the greatest couple ever is instantly ostracized, their posts reported as 'bashing'...how is that fair at all, I ask??

And if a once in a while post is made in sarcasm, that starts 'hurting' everyone?? Please do forgive me if I'm unable to understand this logic at all...

The bottomline is...this show is more popular than ever before..which means that regardless of whether there is any sense or logic left in this show, AR rule for all and sundry...we had all hoped our voiced may be heard for atleast a bit in those two threads but there are very obviously many ppl here who don't want that and have gone ahead and done all this...and I think that's truly pathetic and unfair.

No offence intended to anyone...just my two cents.
Naina123 thumbnail
Hey,
I totally agree...This would really help out in the forum as there has been alot of heated discussions on this forum...atleast this way we would be able to put our thoughts  together collectively...Great idea!

Luv
Nainu
XxX
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: teenb12

excellent post yaar 👏 ..i also hope ur post reaches to the highest and makes a difference..way to go 👏

I agree wif u n thnk its a gr8 idea as evry1 can put their point of view across.

pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great idea... 👏 I think this would help both sides because it seems every topic that is posted either ridicules the other viewpoint or offends them in someway....maybe two separate ones would be good enough...but then again there are chat clubs where similar viewpoints can be discussed and shared....whatever it is majority just have to learn to agree to disagree..then surely dil mil jayenge! 😃 😊

-Shweta
fahimataq thumbnail
nice post navy1985 i think its a gr8 idea bcos their has being a lot opinion clash nd im quite hurt tht the topics hav being closed. i like ur post.! 😊
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhvanisoni

u know there used to be a thread called 'knotty knukkad' where every single details was discussed , appreciated , criticized ...but it was closed saying there shud b only 1 discussion thread...

Dhvani yaar, high five! We've just competed a hattrick! Wooohoo!😆😆😆
dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Dhvani yaar, high five! We've just competed a hattrick! Wooohoo!😆😆😆

TIme to celebrate😃
Edited by dhvanisoni - 16 years ago
sournsweet thumbnail
but d million dollar question is do u think dat is actually possible???...I was a silent reader of dis forum once before finally deciding 2 join and der was something called knotty knukkad n I think dat post was closed bcz dat was once sensible post wer appreciation or criticism, each was given its share...but sumhow it dint appeal to d masses...n der it was DEN, SHUT DOWN FOR GUD???...acc/- 2 masses...so I really wonder veder ur suggestion is gona b taken up...I hope dey do...bcz 2 much of sweetness kills u too( c riddhima ind current track, armaan wud tell u how bugging she is..)!!!...n dats vat dis forum has...every1's talks abt how gr8 dey r...overlooking always d defects...

Y havnt we still heard frm d mods...