Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahimataq thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I am so sorry I was not complaining at all to Dev team cos i apprecaite their time nd effort to the forums. I am jus expressing my feelings bt im truly sorry if i hurt u. Im not trying to trick any1 if tht is wht u think 😕 . Just expressing my feelings so sorry if u hurt u. Infact i think u guys do a gr8 job cos i can understand how difficult it can be. 👏 👏
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Anu, I totally understand yaar, but the phrase "topic not closed/closed" will be obviously towards the DT as no one else has the authority naa...

See, the first topic was great and I could see healthy discussions there, the second one till I read, I havent seen any bashing but after page 22, I really didnt go through each and every post, so can't really say if the discussion was healthy or bashing!!! But sorry to say, the third one was obviously not needed, just my two cents not as a DT but as a member...

anyways, hopefully GM's approve the idea proposed by Tasha and we can have a fresh start forgetting everything!!

Edit: Fahima, thats totally fine.. alll I wanted to say that things could have been handled in a better way...

Originally posted by: nureat01

Suni yaar, no one here is pointing fingers at the mods! 🤗 🤗

This is a discussion about the general mindset of this forum!! How are you guys to blame?? You guys are just doing your job, right? I am just very disappointed at the mindset of ppl who are going around reporting these posts because of their own twisted perceptions and interpretations of the matter in those posts! You yourself have participated in the very first post and you know that there was nothing offensive about it.

Edited by *Sunita* - 16 years ago
fahimataq thumbnail
Sunita is the idea going to be carried out then?
AreYaar thumbnail
@Suni: Well, I'm sure neither me or Fahima intended to imply the DT with that phrase...cuz from what I've seen, a post pretty much gets locked or deleted instantly once it's reported....so I was talking about the reporters, not you guys...and I apologize if I've hurt you in any way.

I'll agree with you on the third one...but there was something different driving that post...anyways, no point saying anything...this is a moot point now...we will always remain the bad guys in this forum.
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Fahima, Anu.. Its totally fine yaar and please do not apologize as it makes things very formal between us...

Yes, If GM's approve the idea then we have implement it and hope that happens..

@ Anu, I m sure I m the bad one too as I also paricipated and keep closing all the topics.. 😆
Mosammad thumbnail
I wish such a thing was possible, darling but I have a feeling it's not. I mean look around...people who report posts don't know the difference between constructive criticism and bashing. I don't mean to be playing the blame game here, but I think thats the one true problem.

I mean lots of people want to make posts that are sheer genius but they can't because they're afraid they'll be reported. It's just a matter of being silenced of your thoughts. That's not what IF is about.
fahimataq thumbnail
I agree the third one was reli bad. PPl were venting feelings for the topics. evn i participated to think i did tho. shame on me.
AreYaar thumbnail
Suni: 😆 But you'll never manage to achieve the infamy that all the rest of us 'constant critics' and 'bashers' have, yaar 😉 😆 Kyunki humein to aur kucch aata hi nahin!😆

Anyways, I guess we can only hope for the best if this new thing is implemented...let's see how it goes...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: fahimataq

I agree the third one was reli bad. PPl were venting feelings for the topics. evn i participated to think i did tho. shame on me.

Fahima, it's ok yaar...don't feel bad...it was a different kind of humor, and we were all just venting...not everyone understands that...let it be now...
Mosammad thumbnail
Hehe, Anu di I agree. Sunita di is just too sweet for it all.

And yes, I'm like one the notorious bashers here, so I know how it feels to be glared at by the members. 😆 😆

@Fahima- Participation in itself is not a bad thing, its just voicing your opinion. Don't blaot yourself by hiding your feelings!😆
Edited by Mosammad - 16 years ago