Posted: 16 years ago
ya i agree with sabzz....abt the LONG parts lol
hehe
y dunt u just make it into a short FF and start another one if u wish
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
noooooooooooo
plz continue this 1 first...
its going on gr8 i would hate to b struck in the middle.........
plz plz continue this
suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
continue with this story! its going so well!
*cute_princess* thumbnail

Part 9 ~

They reached the hotel, it was called ' Hotel des Grande hommes', outside it looked like quite a modern hotel, it was painted white outside with french style windows ( the ones that are arched shapes) and had a big lobby. They went inside to check in and unluckily Naina aunty had booked a honeymoon suite for them. Angad took the keys from the receptionist who seemed to looking at him dreamily.

Angad: Merci (thank you)

They went upstair to their room, and Kripa was impressed, the room had a nice window view over a lake, there was a huge king sized bed and there was also a living room and huge bathroom. It looked more like a flat/apartment than a room.

As soon as Kripa got in, she ran over and jumped on the bed, as she lay there she realised there was only one bed, would she and Angad have to share? The same thoughts were running through Angad's mind aswell.

Angad: Its ok, Kripa I'll sleep on the couch.

Kripa: Yeah, whatever.

It was day time in Paris, so they had time to go out. Kripa wanted to walk round the shops for a bit while Angad wanted to go skiing, they ended up going to the shops while Angad was bored to death.He asked Kripa to go to the hotel now and after alot of persuading she finally agreed to go back. She left Angad to carry the millions of shopping bags alone.

Angad: Kripa, do you actually need all of this, I mean your only one person, it looks like you've bought enough things for all my relatives and it will probably last them a whole year.

Kripa: Angad, just shut up and drive.

Angad: Yes your highness, and please don't tell me you've emptied all the money in my account because we still have a lot of things left to do.

Kripa: Dont be stupid, I only used half the money in your account.

Angad ( shouting ): What???????????????? 25, 000. Are you crazy????

Kripa: Angad, keep your eyes on the road.

The car moved uncontrollably and for some reason, the breaks weren't working.

Kripa: Oh my god, we're gonna die, I'm too young!!!

Angad: SHUT UP!!!

Bam!! The car hit a tree making a large dent in the front of the car. Angad got out to examine the car, and saw that the car was in no fit state to be driven, he looked around to see where they were, great he thought. They were stranded in the middle of no where.

Edited by *cute_princess* - 16 years ago
lol gr8 prt! luv da twist! n krips atitude! πŸ˜†
*cute_princess* thumbnail
thanx 4 commentin ppl, keep em cummin in!!! lol
Samaira32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey i read this fick. Its just simply awesome and mind - blowing. I really love it. Plzz dun stop writing it. Finish it then write another one. Dont just leave. Pllzzz plzzz with a cherry on top.
Cont sooon with ur amazing chote parts.
πŸ‘
Samaira32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey i read this fick. Its just simply awesome and mind - blowing. I really love it. Plzz dun stop writing it. Finish it then write another one. Dont just leave. Pllzzz plzzz with a cherry on top.
Cont sooon with ur amazing chote parts.
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
wow... stuck in the middle of noland... gr8
the next aprt seems to promise a lot...
thanks 4 continuing this fick
being a girl i still dont understand y do girls shop so much....
fab part
continue soon
karipa thumbnail
hi
hru
i really love ff untilwhere kripa mom dies then i dont know wat happen u suddentely chanhe u quickely change the realation btw ak how i dont underestand ?
1>how can kripa go 2 huneymoon oly a day padssed?
2, how angad dont know he acts carelless?
3.on plane y he watns 2 come close to kripa?
4.y kripa acting all happy doesnt make any diff her mom die ?
i told u be4 i like ur ff till her mom die coz its was new icouldent think watz there next step but after than i was completely confuees by ak change i ll appericate if they not confess their love son as now it seems in honeymoon they change thir realation abivous 2 love which i dont like coz a doent confess his love
y they hate eachother
y kripa got marreid
watz the truth wid am realation
con soon
hope u dont mind