Hidden love (AK) Part 14 page 31!!

*cute_princess* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey, guys this is my first ff, so I am really nervous, pls comment and tell me if I should carry on.

Part 1 ~

Angad ( shouting): I hate you !

Kripa (sobbing silently): I know.

Angad: So then why the hell did you marry me?

Kripa: Angad, you don't realise, I needed the money.

Angad ( still shouting): So you decided to ruin my life and just thought that I would stand by and let that happen, no Kripa you may have a place in this house but you will never gain a place in my heart.

Kripa: Angad please, its not what you think, I love my mum so I had to this.

Angad: Oh please don't bore me to death with your ' I love my mum so I have to sacrifice my happiness for her' story because trust me I have heard it a million times.

Kripa: Well if you hate me so much then why are we standing here, in our room, on our wedding night.

Angad: Correction, my room not ours.

Kripa: So where am I meant to go then?

Angad: I don't care where you go just as long as it's away from me.

Kripa: But Angad what will everyone think if we sleep in different rooms?

Angad: Well fine then if you're not going, I am!

As Angad said this he stormed out of the room with his car keys.

Kripa: Where are you going at this time of the night?

Angad ( shouting from half way down the stairs) Away from you !

Angad's blood was boiling with anger and he could not belive what had happened in the past 3 years of his hectic life. He had met Kripa, became her fiancee and now was married to her all aginst his will. A strong gush of wind hit his face as he walked out of the front door, he was going to make Kripa pay for what she had done and it didn't matter how he did it but he wanted to make her life as miserable as how she had made his.

Kripa broke down as soon as she heard Angad slam the front door, she could not believe how much he had changed in the past 3 years. She used to know Angad better than he knew himself, and now she isn't sure if even she knows him at all. He is her husband yet he acts like he doesn't know who she is. She wants to tell him the truth but the truth will bring too much pain and hate with it.

Just then Angad's cell phone ringed ' ring...ring...'

Kripa: oh no Angad has forgotten his phone, I wonder who it could be at this time of night.

Kripa picked up the phone.

Kripa: Hello?

Mishty (coldly): oh, Kripa its you.

Kripa: yeah Angad forgot his phone when he went out.

Mishty ( with a smirky tone): but Kripa, isn't it your wedding night? and where would he go at this time of night? oh now I get it, he is probably on his way to my house.

Kripa: Yeah whatever, bye.

Mishty hung up the phone and Kripa sat down on the bed, she sobbed harder than before, she knew Mishty was right but could not help feel hateful towards her. How could Angad go to her after everything that had happened. She did not have words for what she felt...pain, anger, jealousy, hate...

Edited by *cute_princess* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanx soo much glad u liked it 😊

Thanx to every that has commented so far 😊

Part 2 ~

It was 3 in the morning and Angad wasn't back yet. Kripa wondered whether Mishty was telling the truth. She wanted to call her but then Mishty would know that Kripa believed her. Suddenly she heard the turning of a key and the front door open. She then sighed with relief as Angad came upstairs a little drunk.

Kripa: Where were you Angad? I was worried to death.

Angad: Why its not like you care about me because if you did,  we wouldn't be married right now and in your place it would have been Mishty.

Angad then got into bed and just before getting to sleep he remembered that Kripa was still in the room.

He got up and went to sleep on the sofa with his cushion and blanket.

Kripa was heartbroken about what he just did, how could he think of her as a stranger, he certainly wasn't like that before.. She then fell asleep while she was still on the floor leaning against the bed.

Before long, Kripa could feel rays of light on her face and woke up startled. She then realised what had happened and she was no longer in her own bedroom. She got up to get ready for the day that lay ahead of her as it wasn't going to be easy.

Guys, I need more comments to cont. so if u want me to continue then pls send more comments.Edited by *cute_princess* - 15 years ago
PassionsKaSh thumbnail
awesome ff cuteprincess...
love it..
plzzzzzzzzzzzz cont...
seriously im boring the hell out of right now...hehe

πŸ‘
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome story cont soon plz!!!!!!11 πŸ‘

Thanx 4 all ur comments 😊

Part 3 ~

Kripa went downstairs to be greeted by Naina and Dilip ( Angad's parents who both love Angad a lot).

Kripa: Aunty, where's Angad?

Naina: Oh, he went to the office early this morning as he said he had a urgent meeting.

Kripa ( dissapointed) : Oh...

Dilip: Kripa, come and sit down.

Kripa: Yes uncle.

They all had breakfast like a proper family and Kripa realised how lucky Angad was to have such great parents. Kripa could tell how much his parents loved each other and was now even more upset because her relationship with Angad was so different.  Soon Dilip went to the office and Naina was busy organising Angad and Kripa's surprise honeymoon.

Kripa: Oh, god I am so bored.

As she was thinking this Angad walked into the kitchen.

Kripa: Oh when did you come? are you hungry?

Angad: I just came now and no I don't want breakfast especially if you make it, how am I supposed to know you won't put poison in my coffee.

Kripa felt like he ripped her heart open.

Kripa: I would never do that Angad, I love you more than myself.

Angad: Yeah whatever.

Just then the doorbell rang and Angad went to get it.

Kripa: Angad who is it?

Since Angad was not replying, she went to see for herself. She heard a voice that she was praying to never hear in her life again...

Guys pls comment.

Guys, I think I'm gonna stop posting the rest of the ff cos not alot of ppl seem to like it.
Chocolate_luver thumbnail
hey awesome parts!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
your ff seems real interesting...wonder why angad's so mean ...poor kripa!
anywyas good luck with your FF πŸ‘
choco! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Chocolate_luver

hey awesome parts!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
your ff seems real interesting...wonder why angad's so mean ...poor kripa!
anywyas good luck with your FF πŸ‘
choco! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanx alot 😊