Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BVLGARII thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: fanNO1

i agree with you preethi she's below to average looking lady..but must say what a lucky woman

I agree plus she has all the help in the world and money to spend on herself. However she just goes over board. like in that silver dress. She was trying to go for a someone who is tanned at the beach and then in the evening dresses up in Gora style with less make up and jewellery. She was expecting everyone to go gaga over her new look instead most people were confused with it.

She needs to stick with what she got and not try to be something she is not.

Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uudee

she is always beautifull 😳

👏 well said!I agree with you!You are 100% right!
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BVLGARII

I agree plus she has all the help in the world and money to spend on herself. However she just goes over board. like in that silver dress. She was trying to go for a someone who is tanned at the beach and then in the evening dresses up in Gora style with less make up and jewellery. She was expecting everyone to go gaga over her new look instead most people were confused with it.

She needs to stick with what she got and not try to be something she is not.

i agree with you completely.  frankly i dont think this woman is beautiful but she isnt ugly either.  she is average...maybe even below average.  she used to look alright before but now she just looks too fake.  i don't know why she's gone overboard with her looks.  doesnt look good at all.

surbhi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divya74

Hunny, I think she is gorgeous! She could be a movie star; I think she is stunning with any kind of outfit on.

I soooooooooooo agree with that

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My first posts here.........I think she has pretty featires;it's only the make up and the costumes tht make her look bad....even then, she isn't ugly.She looked really good at the Zee Cine awards.beautiful smile 😛
LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

check out these pics:

Greeneyespy thumbnail
http://www.bbc.co.uk/hindi/specials/images/554_fashion_lakme /354930_gauri_khan.jpg

holy coww!! she looks like the bride of chucky..
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well,ppl who shud keep in mind a fact that shez also getting old..I mean she must be around SRK's age..n another thing is she definitly needs to change her stylist...Make-up can do wonders too..
LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

check out this pic:

Edited by LOVE_DOSTI - 15 years ago
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG, she has got the ugliest feet ever!!! you'd think she'd at least get a pedicure before posing for such a pic. 🤢