Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya123 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: wezyus

If her hubby is happy with her, so y shud we discuss her beauty as she isnt on bollywood screen...we shudnt bother about her too much ...thnks

agree!!!

manny. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flaviya

Yea, don't they have an open relationship? SRK gets his men and she gets her men?😆

Don't shoot the messenger...that's what I heard from another forum.

lmao 🤣🤣🤣

Gauri Khan was a gorgeous lady during her initial years in Bollywood. I think when SRK climbed success ladder, Gauri did too much to her face to fit in the crowd and lost her natural charm. She started her Botox treatment and cheek augmentation a little too early.

I would still say that she hasn't lost her fashion sense yet as her Filmfare dress was to die for but she spoils the whole look with bad make-up. Other than Rekha in the 80s I haven't seen any Indian actor carrying oily make-up look with grace. It doesn't suit our skin and Indian climate.

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she shud get rid of tht blonde color from her hair it doesnt even suit her...
Mistyy thumbnail
she is not bad looking , she just needs to learn how to do make up, and put on clothes
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i think she's trying too hard to fit in with the high fashion crowd with her multiple surgeries and clothes,and it just doesn't suit her. 🤢   
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well I really like Gauri!I think she is a very beautiful woman!
ajnabi_143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divya74

Hunny, I think she is gorgeous! She could be a movie star; I think she is stunning with any kind of outfit on.

If she can be a movie star then whole world can be a movie star also. lolzzz...she only look good with oilyness make up and great camera's...she's not naturally pretty...trust me

Prabi thumbnail
SHE WAS VERY PRETTY B4
SHE SHOUDNT HAVE DONE PLASTIC SURGERY
WHY DID SHE GET IT DONE ANYWAY?
Dawn-Sunrise thumbnail
If any one who thinks she is a natural beauty than everybody is the world are Ms.Universes. Are we blind to see how horrible she looks..

Since her husband busy with men she is trying to get attention of the other men.. 😭