Posted: 15 years ago
Hrithik, Suzanne have a baby boy

Hrithik and Suzanne Roshan had a baby boy at around 11.30am this morning at Lilavati Hospital. This is the couple's second child. The entire family was by the expectant mother's side as she delivered her second son.

"She has delivered a healthy baby boy. He was born at 11.30am. Both the baby and the mother are well and healthy. The entire family is by her side. Everyone is very happy," confirmed the actor's publicist.

Suzanne's father Sanjay Khan who was at Lilavati by his daughter's side was ecstatic as he told us about the new addition to his family. "We are all so happy. My tribe has just got another addition. It's a great great feeling. We want to thank everyone for their love and blessings to my children," said Khan.

Speaking about the celebrations in store granpa Sanjay says, "We are very simple family and so we will do what anyone else does when a baby comes into their home. We will deliver laddoos and mithai… and thank the lord for being so nice to us!"

Just last evening Sanjay Khan had predicted to us that his daughter would deliver very soon and that like the first time around this time too she would give him a grandson!

The couple already have a two year old son Hrehaan who like his younger brother was also born at Lilavati Hospital in March 2006.

πŸ₯³ congratulationssssss to them!!! May god bless them always! πŸ‘ 

congratulation to them now hrehan have some on eto play with him 😊
Aww Hritik had said in his interview that he wanted a baby girl....

But anyways...Congratz to them!! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by togepe30

Aww Hritik had said in his interview that he wanted a baby girl....

But anyways...Congratz to them!! πŸ˜›

koi baat nahin!! next time it will be a cute little girl,insha Allah!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Congrats to the whole Roshan and Khan family πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ I'm soo happy for them and for little Hrehaan too πŸ˜‰ Wonder if he looks like his mom or dad πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by me2you

Congrats to the whole Roshan and Khan family πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ I'm soo happy for them and for little Hrehaan too πŸ˜‰ Wonder if he looks like his mom or dad πŸ˜‰

i hope that this time the boy looks like his dad! because hrehaan looks like sussane so atleast the second baby should look like hrithik😊! i wonder what they will name him....

congratulationssssss to them πŸ‘
Congrtz to roshan nd khan family..May ALLAH bless them 😳
Congratsss to them...
Would love to know What name they give him
Aww congrats to them 😊 thats great news