Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Awww Muqs, I didn't mean it like that, it's just you're not active here! 😳 😳

But thanks for liking the SD part, hope you like the rest too! 😳 And yes VERY VERY long! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm sooooo glad no one was around whn I was reading this...

Meera..wht a way to wrap it up...truly too good...I liked how Divz came to stay with us...hahaha...tht way we're with our guys yet we have our eyes on Sharad as well.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› ..

Rohit...was he dreamyyyyy or wht....ahhh...amazing...I couldn't have asked for more...seriously!!!

I have nothing more to say...I'm just waiting for a new FF to start NOW... πŸ˜›
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: armulover

I'm sooooo glad no one was around whn I was reading this... Aww.....it was blush-worthy?πŸ˜†

Meera..wht a way to wrap it up...truly too good...I liked how Divz came to stay with us...hahaha...tht way we're with our guys yet we have our eyes on Sharad as well.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› .. Ahh...I love the way you think!πŸ˜‰ 

Rohit...was he dreamyyyyy or wht....ahhh...amazing...I couldn't have asked for more...seriously!!! dreamy? really....you think it was okay?😳

I have nothing more to say...I'm just waiting for a new FF to start NOW... πŸ˜› Now??? No ways!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Need to finish the other BMTD one first!πŸ˜› 

armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
indiandoll89 thumbnail
AWESOME ending hun!! Took me a while to finish but it was great πŸ˜‰

SD are already in love...so cute! but I guess it was love at first scent for him, huh? πŸ˜›

Everyone else's parts, too...they were so cute!! 😳
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inavars

AWESOME ending hun!! Took me a while to finish but it was great πŸ˜‰

SD are already in love...so cute! but I guess it was love at first scent for him, huh? πŸ˜›

Everyone else's parts, too...they were so cute!! 😳

Aww...thanks Sravi, although it's no match to all the other ff writers here!😳

And yes, it was love or at least attraction at first sight!πŸ˜› But thanks for liking it!πŸ˜›

Yaar, it's not sight. It's scent!!! 😳

Sorry, I'm a little sugar crazy right now πŸ˜›
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Thanks! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I'm a little tired at the moment! πŸ˜‰
divyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

oh my dude!! di.. how awsome was that!!! 😳
lemme quote some stuff here...

"Die? And with you, my personal bodyguard around? I don't think so." She laughs, as he stops the car, and just stares at her. "What're you doing? Drive na?"-That was kinda cheesy but i liked it!! how Sweet,na?

"No, I wrote it three months ago when I was dating Reena." He smiles sarcastically.-🀣LMAO..for some reason I found myself laughing really loudly for thatπŸ˜†

They both feel the outer world diminishing before the power of their love for each other.- There wasn;t any pain at all in reading that😳 how cutie was that!!

You're like such a goooddddddddd Writer!! omg!!I loved how you planned out the whole"Dina Braclet thing" before. I totally enjoyed reading this FF so much!! You make everything feel so real and easy to imagine..I so have a movie to your FF in my headπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Loved how it ended (sadly it had to). Your Writing is bess thingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†