(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123)

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Okay so this ff is strictly for fun, it's not serious, and it's a combination of my obsession and almost everyone else's with the Twilight Series and mainly Edward Cullen. I will add all the characters as I go! Hope you all enjoy it!

Part 1

Sharad sighed as he shut off the engine to his Volvo. Another day in pretending everything was normal. How he was tired of it. "If I could spend one day, not trying to protect every human coming in contact with him." He thought.

"Come on Sharad, we'll be late!"  Rashmi called out to get his attention.

"Huh? Yeah. Let's go spend another day potentially harming the humans." Sharad smiled sarcastically, showing off his distinguished jaw line.

"Sharad, get over yourself. We've been at this school for at least two months now, and nothing's happened. If you're just scared since that whole busload of new students is coming in today, don't be! We'll be able to handle it. I just hope they are some cute boys in it!" Rashmi winks at Sharad.

"You really need to get it through your head; it's not going to happen! We can play around with the humans but not; and I repeat not get involved with any of them!" Sharad says, getting out of his car.

Rashmi just laughs, and follows him into the school. "You really need to chill out once in awhile. It's not like any of the humans here, even talk to us." She whispers in his ear.

He smiles knowingly and heads to his first class of the morning.

At lunchtime

"So another lunch, where everyone thinks we're going anorexic." Rashmi laughs.

"Don't look now, but Tushar's thinking about asking you to the dance next week." Sharad mumbles in a voice so soft, someone sitting beside him couldn't even hear.

Rashmi immediately turns around, and waves at Tushar who turns bright red and looks back down at his sandwich.

Rashmi turns back at Sharad and pouts.

"I told you not to look at him." Sharad says, without looking up from his biology textbook.

"Shut up." Rashmi hits his arm.

Right at that moment, Sharad just freezes and looks straight ahead. An irresistible scent makes him feel restless. He desperately looks around, for anyone it's coming from, but to his surprise there's no one there that attracts him the way this scent does. He can hear Rashmi calling out to him, but the only thing controlling his mind is the powerful scent that seems stronger than one person alone.

So my first attempt. Let me know if all hate it, and I'll quit writing it! I just thought I should listen to Shaili's (Sharad's) request and attempt to write a FF with him as a different type of character.

Luv ya all loads,

Meera

FF Index

Pt. 1 Pg. 1

Pt. 2 Pg. 2

Pt. 3 Pg. 10

Pt. 4 Pg. 13

Pt. 5 Pg. 17

Pt. 6 Pg. 24

Pt. 7 Pg. 26

Pt. 8 Pg. 32

Pt. 9 Pg. 36

Pt. 10 Pg. 39

Pt. 11 Pg. 43

Pt. 12 Pg. 48

Pt. 13 Pg. 51

Pt. 14 Pg. 55

Pt. 15 Pg. 57

Pt.16 Pg. 60

Pt. 17 Pg. 65

Pt. 18 Pt. 67

Pt. 19 Pg. 71

Pt. 20 Pg. 72

Pt. 21 Pg. 77

Pt. 22 Pg. 78

Pt. 23 Pg. 81

Pt. 24 Pg. 83

Pt. 25 Pg. 88

Pt 26 Pg. 96

Pt. 27 Pg. 100

Pt. 28 Pg. 103

Pt. 29 Pg. 105

Pt. 30 Pg. 108

Pt. 31 Pg. 111

Pt. 32 Pg. 112

Pt. 33 Pg. 117

Pt. 34 Pg. 118

Last Part Pg. 123

Edited by indiandoll89 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hehe.. this will be fun. The two things we love, Twilight and Sharad. 😛

Great idea di . 😃 I'll read it soon and comment
naila01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^^...na yaar...twilight makes me sick.....(dun ask me why)... 😆 😆 😆 ..LOVE SHARAD THOUGH... 😳 😳 😳 ....
very "hatke"...fanfic...keep goin...
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: noodles

Hehe.. this will be fun. The two things we love, Twilight and Sharad. 😛 It's all thanks to Shaili!😉

Great idea di . 😃 I'll read it soon and comment Thanks!😛 and awesome can't wait!😉 

indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naila01

^^^...na yaar...twilight makes me sick.....(dun ask me why)... 😆 😆 😆 ..LOVE SHARAD THOUGH... 😳 😳 😳 ....
very "hatke"...fanfic...keep goin...

You don't like Twilight?😲

But thanks!😛 It's going to have loads of Twilight refrences...😆

xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
omg! this ff is so cool! 👏 👏 though i never watched twilight i still like it 😃
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: visalover

omg! this ff is so cool! 👏 👏 though i never watched twilight i still like it 😃

Thanks shamu!!!! oooo you shud def read the book twilight!😳

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice start, I haven't seen Twilight, but this seems nice!
indiandoll89 thumbnail
^^you shud def read it! 😳 But thanks! 😳
narmz thumbnail
omg......meera bravo 👏 👏.....im soo happy u started another ff.....watch this will rock aswell 😳