Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
omg! u ended it it

oh well all things come to an end 😳

that was such a cute ending 😳

btw i'm close to finsihing the twiligght book and i think u could tell from my sig dabba that i'm all gaga over it 😆
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: visalover

omg! u ended it it Sorry Shammu!😳

oh well all things come to an end 😳 How sweet?😛

that was such a cute ending 😳 Thanks1😛

btw i'm close to finsihing the twiligght book and i think u could tell from my sig dabba that i'm all gaga over it 😆 I can tell! I'm glad you are crrazy over it!😛 

eclipse_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
HAILA!! You ended it? Aww..I knew I'd never be the first to comment.. 😛

No matter though.. 😛 ..It was sooo good...just couldn't imagine Divyanka with the name Dina.. 😛 ..but wow! It was an awesome update as usual. 👏 👏 😃 Glad to see Simran enjoying someone's company after all.. 😛 She wasn't supposed to be the 'easy to dazzle' person, was she now? 😛

And wah wah...dekho dekho...hamara drop-dead sexy hero kya kya gul khila raha hai..abhi se hi he's on it...lage raho Sharad..lage raho...as sexy as you probably are, she's gonna fall for it way too easily. Kaash, real life mein main hoti. 😍

Dying for your epilogue Meera didi! 😃 😃
divyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh now I understand 😃
in that case...YAY 😃 😆
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eclipse_101

HAILA!! You ended it? Aww..I knew I'd never be the first to comment.. 😛 Awww yeah I did, and don't worry, it's the comments that matter hun!😳🤗

No matter though.. 😛 ..It was sooo good...just couldn't imagine Divyanka with the name Dina.. 😛 ..but wow! It was an awesome update as usual. 👏 👏 😃 Glad to see Simran enjoying someone's company after all.. 😛 She wasn't supposed to be the 'easy to dazzle' person, was she now? 😛 I know, I just didn't want to have the name, Divz, or Vidya, you know, cus then everyone would know from the beginning that it's her!😆 Yes...Simran finally did end up being dazzled!😉

And wah wah...dekho dekho...hamara drop-dead sexy hero kya kya gul khila raha hai..abhi se hi he's on it...lage raho Sharad..lage raho...as sexy as you probably are, she's gonna fall for it way too easily. Kaash, real life mein main hoti. 😍  He is amazing! I'm just happy I got a chance to put mine and Shaili's version of him as Edward Cullen into view!😉

Dying for your epilogue Meera didi! 😃 😃 It'll be sometime today!😛 

indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BMTDian

oh now I understand 😃
in that case...YAY 😃 😆

I'm glad you do Lima! It'll be soon!😛

eclipse_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
indiandoll89 thumbnail
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Meera you're too modest but that doesn't excuse you from writing another FF 😉 😆 you HAVE to promise!
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SVlover

Meera you're too modest but that doesn't excuse you from writing another FF 😉 😆 you HAVE to promise!

I'm not trying to be modest Ariba, I'm genuienly not that good!😉 but we'll see!😛