Meri Jaan Ho Tum (AR)Prt 14/pge 123-*Note pge 140*

nuts123 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys.. this is my first fanfic so plz bear with me. I've read alot of really good ones here, and finally decided to write my own, and this is my first attemp, so hope you all like it...

It will be a romantic story between AR, of course...

(inspired by; Pallavi25 and Bheegi😳)

INTRO

Riddhima Gupta was born in Mumbai but had been living in Delhi nearly all her life. She had to move from Mumbai when she was 2 years old because her mum, Padma Sharma, was suffering a lot financially due to a lot of depth her father, had loaned before his death. Surya had passed away only a few weeks after his so-called-friends were ready to sell his house to get back their money. Padma brought Riddhima up the best she could, with the little money she had from her part-time  job and from what her husband had left her, she sent Riddhima to one of Delhi's top schools. She tried to give Riddhima everything she needs, but both her and Riddhima knew that that was very much impossibly as she knew her mum could never be able to afford the expenses if she insisted on buying the designer clothing just like her friends wore, even when they were in primary schools, so she never cared.

But Riddhima, being a very intelligent girl, settled in well with everyone, even amongst the very rich. Mostly because she preferred not to mention her personal life with anyone, except those that were really close to her. So this was basically the reason she never got picked on at school, no matter how she dressed or how shy she was.  She preferred to stay really reserved and hardly went out with her fiends to parties and definitely stayed away from the night life her friends shared. Her friends occasionally teased her about her sad, boring life but she never took it o the heart and had ignored their comments as a joke. Riddhima was of course very beautiful and stood out amongst her friends for her simplicity and her innocence. She had had the perfect body and looks that any guy would fall for, but the one guy she once liked didn't think so as he couldn't see her properly in what she wore. Not that she hadn't been asked before, she had been asked several times when she was in year 8-9 but she refused. She had fallen for someone when she was in year 8, but that someone special preferred girls in mini's and Riddhima wasn't the type of person to change for anyone. Well, at least not then.

Now, that Padma had been working full-time she had been transferred to Mumbai, which she preferred in a way as she thought Riddhima needed to build her confidence and needs to go out more and enjoy her life rather than staying at home and working on college work most the time. Riddhima was quite shocked, rather angry, at her mum's decision but decided to go against her wishes and follow her mum's guide; after all she was doing it for their good. And anyways, her only cousin and her best friend, Muskaan, also lived in Mumbai and attended the same college as to which Riddhima had got a place due to her excellent report and results from Delhi. Muskaan and Riddhima had been the closest friends since Riddhima was 5. Muskaan would visit Riddhima during her holidays and would insist taking Riddhima along with her to Mumbai. But Padma had always thought against it, until now.

Riddhima, now 20, is a very simple yet a beautiful girl. Her face has a natural glow and makes her look her best whether she's happy or sad. That's the one thing that annoys her about her personality, as most girls at her age would do anything for that natural look and were of course always quite jealous and would gossip behind her back since she had moved to college. Riddhima is still very shy and looks very innocent but has started to build up her confident with strangers. She had always dressed really simple with salwar or churidaar suits no matter how many times her friends or their boyfriends would insist on her dressing style.

She loves singing, especially classical or old Hindi songs and wanted to but went against it as her mum thought it wouldn't bring in much money in the house. But Padma being a really caring mother knew her daughter's wishes. So, Riddhima attended singing lessons outside of school and college, she was really happy and was loved her life, no matters how many ups and downs she had faced. This was the one reason why she didn't want to move. But Padma had found her another teacher so she could continue with her lessons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan Malik was the playboy of his college. He had all the luxury of life as his father, Dilip Malik, owned a large business firm. His mother, Naina Malik was a house wife, though she never stayed at home. She had always found an excuse to go to late night dinners with her friends or kitty parties since Armaan was very young. And Dilip, of course, had always been busy with his work that he didn't have time to look after his son. Though they both loved their son, they would never express it to him. Armaan would always get jealous when his friends parents would come and pick them up or take them home from school or give them goodbye kisses. Armaan had to rely on the driver to do that job. He would pick Armaan up every day from school and take him home. Armaan never had anyone to look after him properly and give him the love he wanted. He had always had a nanny looking after him as Naina thought this would make her look classy amongst her rich friends.

Now back to his image, he's the hottest guy of his college and the biggest playboy or flirt, whatever you call it. He's the guru of his gang and his friends respect him and follow his lead like their his chamche or something.  They would do anything to appease their boss and would go to any extent. Armaan is a 22 year old science student in his 4th year. He has a new girl by his side every week, if their lucky every other week. He would spend a few physical pleasure moments with them and dump them before they got close to him emotionally. He had a rule in his life; never trust anyone as he knew most the girls he had dated were only after his money, as he was one of the richest guys in the college, as well as being the hottest. Armaan had erased the memories from his past and had decided long time back not to make any commitments with anyone. He would of course tell his girlfriends how much he loves them but he and they both knew the truth. Most of his girls knew Armaan the playboy and would never make any commitments; those were the rich or the brats. But some of course fall for his charms and others, for his money. That is thing Armaan hated the most, even though he dated may girls and liked half the ones, he never found that someone special for him. He has learned in life that noone cares for anyone, and so he feels as if he shouldn't either. He burries himself in his music and his guitar as he also loves to sing and does indeed have a great voice, like Riddhima.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK guys this is it' I spent ages on this part, I know its not very interesting, well I know its really boring but I promise the next one would be better.This was a really long charcter sketch but I had decided to write it as the first part, but it was getting reli long and the story hadn't even started, so I decided to keep it as the intro. Please leave ur comments/ suggestions, critcism etc.. I wud reli like your feedback'

Next part: Riddhima's first days of college, and ragging (I think not sure yet)

*Edited*😃

Intro       Page 1
Part 1     Page 2
Part 2     Page 4
Part 3     Page 7
Part 4     Page 13
Part 5     Page 20
Part 6     Page 26
Part 7     Page 32
Part 8     Page 40
Part 9     Page 51
Part 10   Page 69
Part 11   Page 79
Part 12   Page 90
Part 13   Page 102
Part 14   Page 123Edited by Ravishing_gal - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet=me thumbnail

Reserved

Edited!!!!!

Alriiiight!!!! I'm the first to comment!!! A bigggg 🤗 You finally started your ff n it's AWESOME!!!! Ya it's just the character sketch but it sounds promising!!! Ooooh Armaan's the typical flirt...hehehe....I wonder....the guy Riddhima loved...was it Armaan??? Hmmmm....now I'm hooked n will  keep pestering you for updates....so...update jaldi jaldi...😆

Love,Ananya

Edited by sweet=me - 16 years ago
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

V.Nyc intro!!

n da precap seems interesting too!!

do continue soon!!
nuts123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet=me

Reserved

Edited!!!!!

Alriiiight!!!! I'm the first to comment!!!

hey...haha mishti i was glad u were first..lol

A bigggg 🤗 You finally started your ff n it's AWESOME!!!! Ya it's just the character sketch but it sounds promising!!!

thnxx

Ooooh Armaan's the typical flirt...hehehe....I wonder....the guy Riddhima loved...was it Armaan??? Hmmmm....now I'm hooked n will  keep pestering you for updates....so...update jaldi jaldi...😆

yeh... armi's the flirt.. typical or what..lol😆..

Love,Ananya

thnxx hun... but u gotta help me think of a name.... thtz ur job mishti..lol😆😳
nuts123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfectpiscean

V.Nyc intro!!

n da precap seems interesting too!!

do continue soon!!

thnxx hun..
sea_nyx thumbnail
wow, really interesting start, do continue. btw you describe thngs really well 👏
rinky88 thumbnail
sounds interestin plz continue 😛
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing........... jus contd plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
-Dolly- thumbnail
nice intro.... pls continue soon...
nuts123 thumbnail
Part 1

Ok.. this is a long part 2 make up 4 yesterday

'Riddhima, uttho... itni subah ho gayi hai..'.. Padma said, trying to stay calm. This was the 3rd time she came to Riddhima's room to wake up. Though Riddhima did all her jobs herself, this was the one thing her mum had to do.. wake her up everyday. Sometimes Padma would get really annoyed because Riddhima's alarm would go off atleast 5 times before she decides to finally open her eyes. Other days she was just as lazy, if not more.

'Riddhima... jaldi uttho warna do (2) minute me uttho doo gee..' Padma said agen really firmly.
'Uff maa.. sone do na.. raat ko bhi bhara  (12) bajje neend aayi thi.. urgh..' she whined back and pulled the covers on her face.

'To phir theek hai, phir mat kaina ke maine warn nai kiya..' Padma said and walked to the waskroom. Just then Riddhima heard the water tap, and before she knew it Riddhima got up and rushed to the other washroom. 'Uff maa aap bhi na.. hamesha yehi karti hai.. maine kaha tha na 2 minute mai utth jaaoo gi... hamesha apni purani wali trick use karti hai.. paani dalne ki..' Riddhima muttered to herself, but made sure Padma heard her too.

Riddhima got out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, and drying her hair with another. It was her first day of college and she had been up all night preparing her things, laying them out neatly,just incase she ends up being late the next day. Riddhima was always a top student in her class and never gave the teacher a chance to complain. Now that she had moved, that to half way through the year, she had to prepare in advance as it was already really hard for to get into the college. Luckile, her dad's best friend, Shashank, was the dean in the college and had made Padma his 'sister' after Surya's death. So, Shashank basically persuaded Padma to move to mumbai and live with him and offered a place in his university for Riddhima. Padma moved to Mumbai and accepted his offer but insisted on living in her own flat.

Riddhima dried her hair with a towel and then blow ried them. She applied some kajol on her eyes giving them a rich, dark look. Then she applied some foundation and pink lip gloss. Riddhima always made sure she had some foundation and lip gloss in her bag since she started college back in Delhi. Her mother had of course persuaded her to do so as she always thought Riddhima was too simple and needs to look more attractive so she stands out more and doesn't end up being ignored amongst her friends.

Riddhima wore a simple green salwar suit with matching earings and went to have some breakfast. She was drinking some water when she heard the door. She rushed, 'Maa.. main dekhti huu..
Muskaan ho gi..', she yelled..

'Hi,... kaisi h.. kab ka wait kar rahi hoo aur tum ho kai itni der lagadi..'.. Riddhima hugged her friend and led her inside.
'Sorry yaar.. actually yaar traffic main phas gayi thi..' Muskaan made excuses and went to the kitchen to greet Padma.

'Namaste Aunty… kaisi hai aap..' she said joing her hands and getting arshirward.
'Namaste beta.. hmm main to theek hoo.. tum sunao aur kya ho raha hai..' Padma said stiring the spoon whilst making her tea.
'Main to theek hoo.. acha aunty ab main chalti hoo.. chal Riddhima tera kamre main chalet hai ..' she pointed out to Riddhima. Muskaan hated hanging around with elders and would do anything to be away from them. Riddhima knew this and would tease Muskaan or would call her or tell her mum about wht she's been up to, so Padma would always be around Muskaan. Padma liked her a lot because no matter how she dressed, or reacted, she was very religious, or atleast it's what Padma thought. So, she preferred Riddhima to be under Muskaan's influence.
'Accha beta jaao… or Muski.. Riddhima ka khiyaal rakhna.. yaha nai aayi hai.. tumhare saath rahe ggi to jald hi seekh jaaye gi yaha ke tor tareke'.

Muskaan walked towards the room and Riddhima followed.
'Acha Riddhima jaldi tayaar ho jaa.. warna late ho jaaye ge..' Muskaan said absent mindly as she went through Riddhima's book collection.
'Arre main to tayaar hu, chal nikalte hai abhi.. waise bhi bas ke aane ka koyi pata nai.. and you know I don't want to get late', Riddhima said and picked her bag up to leave.

'Er.. Ridzz.. tu in kapro main jaaye gii..' Muskaan said as she looked Riddhima up and down.
'hmm.. haa….... kyun?? pasand nai aaye??.. 'Riddhima replied feeling awkward at her gaze. She had bought this suit especially for her first college day, after all the first impression was the last, she thought to herself.

'Riddhimaa.. yeh Mumbai hai.. koi gaao (village) nahi' Muskaan exaggerated mockingly. Muskaan herself was wearing a short skirt, only a few inches above her knees and a blue top. 'Aur waise bhi, tum in kapro main jawan nahi balke t looks like your pregnant!!' Muskaan burst out laughing. Riddhima gave her a disgusting look: 'Haa Haa.. itni moti jo hoo' she pouted

'Arre nai yaar.. mera matlab wo nahi tha.. I meant that thr soo loose… acha ab chal hat.. let me choose something for you, after all mujhe hi to tumhara khiyal rakhna hai..' she said mockingly and searched through her wardrobe, making disgusting face as she skipped through the churidaar and salwar suits. 
'hmm… yeh theek rahe ga..' Muskaan took out a red salwar suit, the kameez was just above the knees . 'chal jaldi se pehen le phir chalet hai..!!!'

'Nahi yaar… this is too tight… actually I brought it last year.. and since then have put on some weight.. I can hardly breath in it..' she complained and ignored Muskaan.

'O come on yaar… ur not meant to be able to breath in the clothes you wear nowadays. Fatta fatt pehen.. phir chalet hai.. and anyway its better than that crap your wearing.. it's as if your still living in the 19th century.' she muttered the last bit to herself  and pushed Riddhima into the bathroom.

Riddhima came out wearing the tight skin kameez, showing off her curves. Muskaan looked her up and down and muttered: 'Perfect… ab chal!'. Riddhima looked at herself in the mirror one more time and wore some matching red earings. She picked up her dupatta and rested it along her neck  and left her room with Muskaan following her.

'Arre beta nashta to kar lo,' Padma shouted after them.
'Nai maa.. hum raste se kuch le lege… acha ok byy..' she said hurridly and kissed her mom's cheeks and rushed out of the house.

'Riddhima bought a sandwich on her way to the college, straight after getting off from the bus. She could hear her tummy rumbling loudly in the bus.

'Aur Riddhima.. kaisa lagga Mumbai..? kahi ghoome woome ya nai..' Muskaan asked getting off the bus.
'Kahan yaar.. abhi to teen (3) din pehle aaye hai.. time kaha mila kahi jaane ka.. mamma job main busy hoti hai aur main apne college ke kaam main.. par ab tu agayi hai na.. to dono mil kar jaye ge…' she said sounding slightly annoyed.

'Hmm.. waise… the college trip to patyala for a week in coming up.. tub hi chal na.. bohat mazza aaye ga yaar.. hoob moj kare gai.. meri aur bhi doste aa rahi hai to issi bahane teri bhi sab ke saath jaan pehchaan bhar jayegi.' She said excitedly.

'lo baate shaate karte rahe aur college bhi pohanch gayi.. yeh raha humara SMC (sanjeevni medical college).. kaisa laga..' Muskaan said as they made their way through the gates. Riddhima looked around the grand college..' hmm.. bohat sundar hai… aur bohat bhara (big) be.. pata nai how I'll be able to remember my classes..' she said looking around in wonder. The college was deffinetly much bigger then her previous and the building itself looked very modern.

'haa wo to hai.. chal main tujhe yaha ke students ke bare main kuch batati hoo..' Muskaan said and stopped Riddhima at the gate. They both stood at the enterence with Muskaan pointing out to different groups of people and telling Riddhima more about them.

'hmm… wo dekh iss college ke geeks… pata nai kya kha ke peda huwe hai.. jab dekho sar oopar nai blake neeche books par hota hai.. chashmish kahi ke.. tu to un se door hi rehna.. warna college main teri rep ke saath meri image bhi kharab ho jayegi..' she mocked, Riddhima burst out laughing at Muskaan's expressions and the geeks of the college. They were all neatly dressed buried in their books and having some sort of discussion, more like a debat eon something. Riddhima shifted her gaze and turned around: 'hmm.. baat to sai hai… par bechare par rahe hai iss main kya bari baat hai..' she defended them as she  herself was also buried in her books at home.

'wo dekh… iss college ke chamche.. I mean teacher's pets… there not nerds but you wouldn't exactly call them normal. Jab dekho dum hilate we bhagte hai for extra praise.. tu to unse bhi door hi rehna.. nahi to wo peeche hi par jaaye ge.. just don't even talk to them warna saare mazaak uraige!' she mocked again. Riddhima just looked around: 'is there anyone that I should talk to?' she said again sounding annoyed.

'wo hai iss college ke popular students … aur wo  dekh.. wo jo green shirt main hai.. thtz Sapna, one of my bestest friends.. bohat sweet hai yaar.. aur haa.. those are the people you should hang around with.. waise wo dekh rahi hai.. uss side pe.. that's the normal bunch, waise to wo bhi bohat ache hai.. well you can call them normal.. or middle- classed but I prefer the popular bunch.. agar zindagi main kuch haasil karna hai to in ke saath hi jeena parta hai..' she said.

Riddhima looked around the popular groups, somehow she felt awkward just standing there watching the way they were acting. They were clearly just showing off.. 'sab dikhaawa hai..' she muttered under her breath.

'Tum ne kuch kaha kya..' Muskaan asked. 'Er.. nahi.. chal.. ab yahi khare rehna hai kya' Riddhima changed the topic and began walking ahead. Just then before the main building enterence, she spotted another group, with hardly 2-3 girls, the rest were male. 'waise Muski.. wo kaun hai..' she said pointed at them

'OMG.. pata nai kaise batana bhool gai.. wo hai iss college ke Jocks.. no actually more like flirts.. class kabhi attend hi nahi karte.. subah sham yahi bethe rehte hai.. arre bhai paisa hai to mehnat karne ki kya zaroorat hai.. aissi soch hai inki.. bhighre baap ke bhiggri aulaad,' she said. 'Aur wo dekh rahi hai… wo uss black leather jacket mai…' she pointed to a tall man. Riddhima turned around and so them all gathered around a open-head jeep, there were around 6-7 of them. She couldn't exactly make out who Muskaan was pointing to as he had his back on her: 'Kaun?'

'Arre.. wo yaar.. black main… the one kissing that girl.. how can you not see him'. Riddhima turned around again and saw who Muskaan was pointing to, but he still had her back towards her.

'Wo hai iss college ka biggest Casanova… haha… dekh kaise uss larki ko kiss kar raha hai.. na koi sharam na koi akal.. actually no.. waise hai bohat smart.. lectures bhi saare attend karta hai. But you know, the more money one has, the more proud they are. Roz nahi nahi gaari (car) main aata hai..s how off kahi ka.. aur roz roz ek nahi larkike saath.. as if they were a toy…. Zara bhi sharam nai ke saare dekh rehe hai.. especially his friends.. they would do anything to please MR. Armaan Malik..' she exaggerated on his name.

'par agar aissa hai.. to y do they girls date him.' Riddhima asked innocently.

'Riddhimaaaa.. tum ne kuch sunna mene kya kaha... he's very rich... he's in his 4th year… and they all know what type of guy he is.. but its his wealth there all after. Aur anywayzz most the girls he dates are very rich... and modern.. so when dumped, they move on as if it was just a time-past… and his friends.. don't even get me started… they are like his chamche… pet poodle.. and would do anything for their BOSS' she laughed and exaggerated on the word Boss. . Riddhima looked at him disgustingly and found him deeply engrossed in a kiss. He had his arms around the girls waist, gradually sliding and making its way down. Somehow, she felt as if he was kissing her, she felt a cold chill run down her throat just at the thought of it. She kicked herself mentally for even thinking of something like that, that too after Muskaan had told her about him.

'But apparently.. He's a good kisser.*sigh*.' Muskaan added softly. Riddhima turned around to face: 'k-k-kya hua.. aisse kyun dekh rahi ho?' She felt awkward at being caught.

Muskaan and found her staring at her. She lifted her eyebrows and warned her: 'dekh Ridzz.. u stay away from him.. wo use kare ga.. aur phenk de ga.. uss ke chakar main mat parna.. aur waise bhi yeh to uss ke liya roz ka khel hai.. its normal for him.'

'I know yaar.. main pagal to nahi hoo.. apna achha bura samajhti hoo,' she added the lost sentence softly so Muskaan didn't hear her.

'waise your very lucky that your in second year.. otherwise 1st year ke students ki to yeh chutti kar dete hai… ragging kar ke… hai to 4th year main.. par they do they ragging… after all there the richest and there demands and rules work,' she said angrily. 'So your very lucky.. in ke chakar main  nai padii,' she teased.

Ok guys.. this part is getting way to long…and it took me more than 2 hrs 2 write it.. nd AR haven't even met yet..lol.😛. so next part will finally meet AR… nd ragging.😆

So Plz comment😳

Edited by Ravishing_gal - 16 years ago