Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Will again ask him today evening and confirm...............
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Either this is a joke or Ekta has gone nuts..........🤢
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Listen guys...... This story line has been demanded by Ekta herself. She wants to show veena as the murderer..... reason then for murdering him.... well sujal will get back Kashish. The script writers had a different story line. The story was that kashish will be blammed and then later the actual murderer will be shown..... Being Vasu. But Ekta has demanded for this change.......... They are still having discussions regarding it........ It seems the writers don't want to go through this story line.....

There will be more problems again between sujal and kashish due to this revelation. The story will then show Veena out of picture for sometime and CG comming close to Anju Mahendru......... That will then reveal the truth of Akshat ............ This is the line Ekta wants to follow. God knows what has become of her.

They can't show Vasu because whoever is shown as murderer will have to either leave the serial entirely or be in the back seat for a long time. She doesn't want Vasu to be changed......... BUT WHY?????

Edited by sujalfan - 19 years ago
perveen thumbnail

i dont think veena will do sumthing like that she luved puyish like her own son?

yeh i would'nt be suprised if vasu wanted to kill kashish and puyish beech mein aayee geya by mistake............

what will sujal do ? do u think he will take the blame for his mother and go to jail cus his the son who will do anything for his mother?

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Go to this link and see the article there. See what Ekta plans to do next year. She is going out of her mind...............

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/9309

sweetrani_neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: perveen

i dont think veena will do sumthing like that she luved puyish like her own son?

yea i agree.... when ekta suddenly decides to change a character she doesn't think realistically..it always has to be the nicest one. but then again veena loved sujal more than anything and maybe she did that so sujal could finally have kashish w/o piyush around...that still probably doesn't make sense...i see murder more as vasu's thing 😆 and maybe, like said, it was suppose to be kashish but piyush got in the way....

greatmaratha thumbnail
Veena !!! No way.  Ekta has gone mad.  Why her.  And why Anju Mahendru  She is ruining a beautiful program.  Wasnt this serial supposed to be on the lines that there is someone made for you on this earth.  Is kashish or other heroines supposed to keep getting amrried and trying out different heros till she finds her soul mate.  Is that what ekta is advocating.  ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

spike thumbnail

Something shud really be done about Ektaa Kapoor and her crazy ideas. She is literally making a fool of herself and of the world by showing us such crappy stuff. i mean, for God's sake, Ekta, just look around you and see how many families or rather people actually do in reality whatever nonsense you potray in your serials???😡

Ektaa Kapoor deserves some real good lessons. She has lost her mind cooking up disgusting spicy ideas which not only make me sick to my stomach but simply provoke me to mock at her really unintelligent behaviour.

So what if her dad runs balaji?? that doesn't or rather shudn't give her the licence to air whatever she wants! 😡

Almost all the time it's so obvious that the plot's just been made since none of the shows have any consistency. What does she take the viewers to be? A bunch of no-brained-cuckoo-heads??😡

She seriously needs a life.......................in a mental asylum😡

Edited by spike - 19 years ago
*Meg_d* thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujalfan

Will again ask him today evening and confirm...............

Hey ask who?

*Meg_d* thumbnail

Ekta is sooo gay and sick, how can she do tht, i love watchin veena in the show shes sooo sweet i would prefere it if vasu got the blame for killing piyush, cause she sure is a very bad person (i mean her charcter not her in real life) man i feel lyk beating ekta up now ehhhhhh so annoyed and pissed off😡