Shocking News!!!!! Piyush's murderer!!

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

😲

SHOCKED!!!!

Guys I got information fom reliable sources....... U all know who.......... Well it seems Ekta is planning to show Veena as Piyush murderer......... God Ekta.😲....... She has gone mad.🤢.... Can she go away with such a story line........ I think Ekta can...... She is getting an expert in creating melodramas........ Didn't U guys see what happened in the past 2 weeks of Kyuki.......... She is MAD Just CRAZY!😡!!!!!!!!!! What will Sujal do...... Kashish's bewafai and now his sweet mother😭..😭...

I am really shocked😲. I told that feelow that "U people are really mad. Why don't U all show something real. and not all these rubbish...... Kuch to reality lao apne serials mein".... He just laughed.........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thats rubbish..Its not at all possible😡
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ohhh ma godddd i cannot believee it!

damm

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
that's just so stupid. stupid ekta😡
kaleidoscope thumbnail
Sigh ....can't she think beyond that😡......Why she is always upto showing mothers as murderer!!
nandiinii thumbnail
Ekta pagal ho kya??Bechara sujal!
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That has got to be the most ridiculous idea i have ever heard. See again Ekta is repeating her stroyline's with making the mothers the culprit of murder. For starters why the hell would Veena want to kill Piyush, i know he was the reason for Sujal's depression but she wouldn't stoop that low.

Sujal will have a mental break down or go all bad again and i dnt like seeing him like that. I like to actually see him smile once in a while.

SujalFan is right they should keep some reality in the serial.

chinti thumbnail

😲CRAZY FOOL..........wats wrong wid her.

oh my god............of all the people.........wud nething b wrong if they showed say archi as the murderer..........y show such things.???

absolute stupidity

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why murder at all..........

Cant it be just an accident????

*Meg_d* thumbnail
I agree hardrock, and i dont believe it for some reason that she will do this are you sure sujalfan this is not just a rumour?