Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mansi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sunita Di..wen u updating...??? I thought it was 2day!!
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sweety Di!!!! I just read the last two parts! I was sitting and was like what ever happened to Sweety Di'S FF and remembered tha tI wouldn't have to search since you put the links in the resort so I just read it! I love love love you!!!!!! It was soooooooooo cute!!!!~~~~~~****~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~****~~~ ~~~ Amazing!!!!! MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!!!! Continue sooooooon!!! Plz yaar!

komzie
-raboO- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wOOooow dii... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
it was awesum....jus awesum....πŸ‘
i jus loved it...... 😳 😳

i wonder y dint i cOme across ur ff earlier...buh neva mind...😳
jus loved da way u hav narrated each n every scene in such simple words.....😳
ajay-rahul friendship iz jus tooooo cute...
n RMz newly found friendship iz jus toooo adowable...n am lukin forward to c more of it... 😳 😳

do continue sOOOOOOOooon dii...
am so lukin forward for RMz cute nok-jhok n am anxious to know how dis lovestory gonna shape-up in future... 😍 😍

luv u.. 😳 Edited by rabo0 - 15 years ago
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii contt sooooooooooooooooonn 😭
Veeki thumbnail
i really like ur fan fic. its cute... do you think u could pm me every time u update please
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 4

Few months later

Everyone was excited since the semester has come to an end and they will be in second year of college.  All these months, Muskaan-Rahul kept on fighting but they grew closer to each other and couldn't spend a day without talking to each other.  On the other hand love blossomed between Suniana and Ajay and they made the best couple on earth.

Suniana and Ajay decided to threw a party to celebrate there togetherness and completion of first year.  The theme was couples and everyone had to enter the party with there respective partner. 

Rahul and Muskaan were angry with the theme as no one agreed to accompany them so they finally decide to go together. 

The party was yet to begin when Muskaan made her grand entry wearing red gown holding Rahul who was looking equally dashing in black suit.  Everyone's eyes were struck on them while both of them rushed towards Suniana and Ajay to congratulate them.  Right on time, DJ starts playing the music and Rahul-Muskaan were forced to hit the dance floor. 

They took the middle spot and started dancing to the romantic numbers that's being played.  Lights were dimmed and there was a spotlight which was following them.  Rahul holded Muskaan by waist and she placed her hand on his shoulders and they both were looking at each other while dancing.  Rahul couldn't take his eyes off and he was totally engrossed in her beauty while Muskaan was giving him angry gaze and felt uncomfortable.  Within no time Rahul pulled Muskaan closer to her and there was hardly any distance left between these two. He was completely enjoying the dance while Muskaan could sense that Rahul has done this purposely.  She was waiting desperately for the song to be over so that she can free herself from the embrace.

As soon as the song was over, Muskaan pushes Rahul away indicating that she was not interested in such act though she knew that he was attracted towards her. She leaves the place excusing herself.

Rahul looks dejected and decides to know the reason as why Muskaan behaved in such a way.  He follows her and screams from back but Muskaan continues to walk.  He finally holds her hand forcefully and stops her.  Muskaan cries out saying that he is hurting her but Rahul was too mad to understand and asks her as why is she behaving this way.

She pretends to know nothing and asks "maine kya kiya".  Rahul gets even more mad and says why do women have to behave this way, Pehle they start talking sweetly and behave in a friendly way but the moment they get the clue that the guy is about to propose her, they push them away and start there ignorance game.  Yes god damn it, I am madly in love with you and he screams out loudly couple of times leaving Muskaan in a shocked state.

She says nothing and just stares at him.  He comes to his senses and realizes that Muskaan's hand was bleeding.  He immediately takes off his kerchief and starts tying it across.   For the first time Muskaan was not scared of blood and she kept on smiling in pain.

Rahul apologizes for such act and tells her that he really wants her in his life and don't want to loose her.  Muskaan gives an artificial smile and asks him what made him say these words today?  We just know each other from the past one year and all this year we were just fighting so from where the love has blossomed?

He replies saying, I don't know when love blossomed but I started feeling for you from the day I saw you.  There was some instant connection that I felt the first time I met you.  Whenever you ignored me, I was mentally disturbed.  If you don't talk to me, I feel that something is missing and my day is incomplete without seeing you.   Tears were flowing down from Muskaan's eyes when Rahul was saying all these words.

She then hides her emotions and tells him that I don't love you him and infact I don't believe in such relationships.  If I had known this earlier, then I wouldn't have spoken to you.  Saying this she walks off angrily leaving Rahul dejected and shocked.

On her way back home, she kept on thinking as what Rahul said to her and thinks in her mind that "aaj pehli baar mujhe khoon se dhar nahi laga kyunki mera dil ro raha tha"  I wish I could tell you how much I love you but I cannot confess.

Saying this she reaches home and goes directly her room without talking to anyone.  It was probably the first time in her life that she is speaking less and thinking more!!

She changes to her night gown and goes to bed crying all night and saying "har baar mere saath hi aisa kyun hota hai".  Kyun main Rahul se nahi bol sakti ki I love him from the bottom of my heart?  The whole night she kept on searching for answers and finally went to sleep.

Why is Muskaan behaving like this?  What's the reason behind not confessing her love for him?  Want to know the answers!! Then stay tuned for the next part!!

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
diiii 😲😲u finally updatedπŸ˜†.i tot u had forgotten all about this ffπŸ˜•..but yeaahhhh u haventt!!!!😳πŸ₯³
aww di......u made me cry with this part😭why did musi behave like that??πŸ₯Ί
anyways one by one:(from the startingπŸ˜›)
omgg...i was soo happy to know RM still used to fight but cudnt live without each other😳...and aw i am soo happy fr SA😳
and noo one wasπŸ˜”
 ready to go with RM??πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...who udnt liek to go ona dat with stunning muski and dahsing rahul??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†but i am glad dey went together😳
whyyyy did muski feel uncomfortable??πŸ˜”
😲😲😲rahul confessed??😲😲😲and soo angrily even..why dint muski say she loved him 2!!...he obvio luvd her to the extreme!!😳...........i am feeling soo bad fr RM😭i hope everything gets ohk..really soon!!😭.....

cant wait fr d next part😳hope u cont faster thsi timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

luv u loadz,πŸ€—
pragz!!
Edited by ammyfan_pragati - 15 years ago
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Thank you Kamal for such wonderful comments.

Originally posted by: kamx2

Yea i m totally loving this FF man! Totally loved yur last part...do continue soon!

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Thanks Shara for lovely comments.  I m sorry, couldn't respond to ur comments earlier.

Originally posted by: lwfw

sunita πŸ‘ πŸ‘ finally i could read the three chapters πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

you write well yaar very simple stuff yet witty πŸ˜†

so here also R faints ok Rahul will have lots of time to take care of M 😳

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Thank you Aisha.

Originally posted by: Aisha00

great work πŸ‘