Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Yogi, I finally updated my part, I m sorry for keeping u guys waited for longer.

Originally posted by: cute_unknown_fr

plz continue soon sonu di

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Hey Pragz, First of all a big sorry from my side too as I couldn't respond to ur comments too.

and second sorry for keeping you waited for so long.

Thank you sweetheart for such wonderful comments, though I dont know if u will like the next part.  waiting for ur comments/suggestions.

Originally posted by: ammyfan_pragati

hey sunita di,

sooo sorry for the late comments

but as you know or as you dont noe i was out on holz...dats why i cudnt read or comment!!!

i just read it.....and its amazing.... πŸ‘ ......i luvd it....and woah does ever muskaan eat a lot πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .....and awwww....rahul upsetted her..... πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ......even her she is afraid of blood.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....it was terrific..mindblowing.......cont soon

luv ya,
pragzie!!

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Hey Mansi, I finally updated today.  wait let me pm u.

Originally posted by: *mansibhatia*

Sunita Di..wen u updating...??? I thought it was 2day!!

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Komzie, Nice to see ur wonderful comments.

Where are u these days?  hardly see u online.  hope all is well with u.

Originally posted by: AshiYuvi4life

Sweety Di!!!! I just read the last two parts! I was sitting and was like what ever happened to Sweety Di'S FF and remembered tha tI wouldn't have to search since you put the links in the resort so I just read it! I love love love you!!!!!! It was soooooooooo cute!!!!~~~~~~****~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~****~~~ ~~~ Amazing!!!!! MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!!!! Continue sooooooon!!! Plz yaar!

komzie

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Rabo, thank u for such lovely comments.

hmm, bcos u didnt come to resort na, isliye u didnt knew abt my ff.

the next part has some serious drama.  I hope u guys dont sleep while reading.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rabo0

wOOooow dii... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
it was awesum....jus awesum....πŸ‘
i jus loved it...... 😳 😳

i wonder y dint i cOme across ur ff earlier...buh neva mind...😳
jus loved da way u hav narrated each n every scene in such simple words.....😳
ajay-rahul friendship iz jus tooooo cute...
n RMz newly found friendship iz jus toooo adowable...n am lukin forward to c more of it... 😳 😳

do continue sOOOOOOOooon dii...
am so lukin forward for RMz cute nok-jhok n am anxious to know how dis lovestory gonna shape-up in future... 😍 😍

luv u.. 😳

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Sunita*

Hey Pragz, First of all a big sorry from my side too as I couldn't respond to ur comments too. dats totally okie di😳

and second sorry for keeping you waited for so long.
 noo sorries😳
Thank you sweetheart for such wonderful comments, though I dont know if u will like the next part.  waiting for ur comments/suggestions.noo probz..btww commented on the last part..see d previosu pgπŸ˜‰

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Thank u Veeki, will surely pm u today.

Originally posted by: Veeki

i really like ur fan fic. its cute... do you think u could pm me every time u update please

AmazingHuh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammyfan_pragati

diiii 😲😲u finally updatedπŸ˜†.i tot u had forgotten all about this ffπŸ˜•..but yeaahhhh u haventt!!!!😳πŸ₯³ Hey Pragz, yes I finally updated for u specially, sorry for not keeping up my promise.

aww di......u made me cry with this part😭why did musi behave like that??πŸ₯Ί.  awww, I warned you that its dramatic. πŸ˜†

anyways one by one:(from the startingπŸ˜›)
omgg...i was soo happy to know RM still used to fight but cudnt live without each other😳...and aw i am soo happy fr SA😳 yeah, I dont know !! out of blue I started typing something and thats what came to my mind.  They are always fighting but can't live without each other.😳

and noo one wasπŸ˜”
 ready to go with RM??πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...who udnt liek to go ona dat with stunning muski and dahsing rahul??πŸ˜‰ well, probably everyone wanted RM to go together as they made the best pair.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†but i am glad dey went together😳
whyyyy did muski feel uncomfortable??πŸ˜”  I think she didnt want Rahul to feel for her.  There is a reason behind this which i would write in my next part.

😲😲😲rahul confessed??😲😲😲and soo angrily even..why dint muski say she loved him 2!!...he obvio luvd her to the extreme!!😳...........i am feeling soo bad fr RM😭i hope everything gets ohk..really soon!!😭.....Oh yes, abhi kahani poori nahi hui, OSO style. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , There is a big twist in my next part.

cant wait fr d next part😳hope u cont faster thsi timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Yes, I already have the plot in my mind, so hopefully will not keep u wait longer.

luv u loadz,πŸ€—
pragz!!

Love you too sweety for taking out time to read my ff. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Karan.T thumbnail

Edited by ram* - 15 years ago
nightangel thumbnail
πŸ‘  well..well.. I like twist & turns of d story.. 

after long time u update but really love to read it.. 😊

thnx 4 informing otherwise I miss it.. becoz newayz I hardly open dhis section......πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰