Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
I saw promo of antara singing billo rani & anand rajaj anand also joined her πŸ‘

seems like she sung hungama ho gaya in saturday episode...

I cnat beleive thsi gal πŸ‘

hope she did some jusitcie to those songs...

she seems doing good job with different song which her fans even nto think she can do justice πŸ˜†
sumesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Poonam~

hello guyssssss
watzup?
i have been busy with moving
now i'm at my new house so was busyyyyyyyyyyyy
and had lots of stuff to doooo
so anwyays
how is everythign?

i hope abhijeet winsssssssssss if not he than it has to be rahulllllllll

so guysssss
antra's b day coming right??
i'm sure sumesh won't forget it hehe πŸ˜†

hi poonam...congrats to ur new home...

yeha I remember her Bday but when u reminded me onyl I found that just 4 days only😭

I dont think anyone will be interested to spend some time on her Bday liek me...

so I dont wanna take risk...let her Bday goes liek this...😳

becoz nowadays her performance & voting for her is taking my whole time ..also madhy not there...so no siggies too😭

anyways I wont be creating any topic for her Bday as I know maximum 2-3 pages it will come as her fans are too lazy nowadays...even to vote for antara slso they wont get time😳😭
sumesh thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/article.asp?id=4923

rakhis show starts on Zoom on saturdays 7.30 PM....

aamir & vidya were her first 2 guestsπŸ‘

so happy for rakhi....viday is praiisng her a lot after interviewπŸ‘
sumesh thumbnail
BTW poonam ur Rahul si in top 3...πŸ‘πŸ‘
\
congrats to indian idol 1 as 2 of the participants is in top 3πŸ‘

which shows II-1 is better than SRGMP 2005 & Star VoiceπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

sumesh thumbnail
oh god unbeleiavable news from Junoon

SHARIB is out πŸ˜•

now seems like only antara can surive in bollywood gharana but maximum 3-4 more weeks only 😭 😭 😭
sumesh thumbnail

Rakhi Sawant & her new TV show

Rakhi Sawant's new look on Zoom

How does one begin an interview about Rakhi Sawant?

After all, all the adjectives that have been bestowed upon her – sexy, bold, bindaas – don't seem enough to describe the person that Rakhi really is.

So what's the real Rakhi Sawant like? " Rakhi jo karti hai, apne dum pe karti hai. She is bold and beautiful. She's also practical and honest," she says.

Honesty – yes, one can say it is Rakhi's middle name. After all, haven't we heard her take enough potshots at anybody and everybody, big or small? But that's because Rakhi isn't afraid to call a spade a spade.

"Why should I be scared of saying the truth? Main apne desh mein apni zubaan bolti hoon. Kuch to dum hoga mujhme that people are actually taking me seriously when I say something," she retorts.

And it's this quality of hers that made Zoom zero in on Rakhi as the host of its new spicy Bollywood-based programme called The Rakhi Sawant Shows (starting July 12, Saturdays at 7.30 pm). "My voice is the voice of truth and that's what this show is about. It will give you the real gossip, in true Rakhi style," she says. That's because she will be the same chatpati, bindaas Rakhi we know, but with a new glamourised look. "It's a very polished look. Zoom is turning me from a masses girl to a classes girl," she says.

When one talks about Rakhi, the one thing that comes foremost to mind is Rakhi and Mika's kissa kiss ka. But the item girl denies vehemently that it actually worked wonders for her. "It's not because of Mika that I got all the publicity. It's the step I took against him that got me the publicity," she clarifies. But she also declares that she will probably never be friends with him again. "He was my friend and he cheated me," she says simply. But Rakhi is also sick of people saying that whatever she does is for publicity. "If I sneeze, people say I'm doing it for publicity!" she fumes. "Just because I come from a poor background or don't have a godfather, people think they have the right to say anything about me. I don't like people laughing at me! Shah Rukh kare toh reality, Rakhi kare toh publicity!"

Now that's about work. When is the bindaas babe going to settle down? "Till Abhishek (Awasthi) settles down, I won't marry," she says. But then, being Rakhi, how could she settle for that tame answer? She adds quickly, "Actually, I have no idea if I will marry Abhishek. He's a nice guy and he loves me, but people tend to change when they become something in life. If he shows me attitude, then I'll leave him!"
sumesh thumbnail
now only saptak & antara remaining...I dont think saptak can get audience votes πŸ˜• compared to sharib who si already out

sharib sung bol na halke on friday & I guess rahet also sung same song & find some faults in it...may eb that reason anand raj made him out & not saptak...

also if sharib got that caliber he could have pull some votes as last week toshi also joined...still he is struggling for votes i guess
sumesh thumbnail
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Antara got 4% only 😭

ssharib & saptak got 5% each still they gave one more chance to Antara which is unbeleivable πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
sumesh thumbnail
oh god...anand raja already gave song to shdaab & tarannum & they will telecast clipping of that on saturday...he also gave break to shaarib & said u will be playback singer soon!!

I hope antara also will get some chanceeeeeeeeee 😳 😳 😳