Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: bruno4

Hiiiii Guys !!!..well what's wrong with everybody ???? πŸ˜• ...I was out on a vacation ...Yesterday , I watched all the shows one by one ....very happy about Abhi but sad about Debo ..really wanted Abhi and Debo together in the finals πŸ˜› ...at last wanted Abhi to win ofcourse as he is the most deserving one hehehe ...so far so good ...beechh mein yeh Rahul tapak ke kahaan se aa gaya..chinta us baat ki hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..

Now coming to Antara ....omg!!!!!! this girl has turned into a rockstar !!!!!!!!!!!!...somebody really needs to cut an album with her... pronto !!!!!!...she has improved sooo much with her throw ...no more that patli awaaz ...although that mithaas is still present .....purey audience ko hila ke rakhi hai πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...what a performance !!!!....

What is surprising me is, we have been telling about this all along ..and now that Antara got her big break in the show and performing brilliantly week after week , none r coming here to talk about it .... πŸ˜•..except Sumesh πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..but Sumesh is the reason this FC is still running πŸ˜ƒ ......

Sumesh, I think even if 1 or 2 pages r left for this fc to close i think u should open the next FC as Antara's birthday FC sometime today ....after that I don't think Antara FC is going to continue further

Aishuuu ..where r u ?????..u PMed me so I am sure u visit this fc ....we need ur presence here bigtime !!!!!!

oh yeah tomorrow Antara's BdayπŸ˜†

last 2 time there had fun...thsi time its missing so much eventhough she is active thru a reality show...

her all fans seems damn busy
sumesh thumbnail
Kaun banega superstar?

Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar's finale is taking place on July 12. The three finalists of show are Abhijeet Sawant, Rahul Vaidya and Harshit Saxena. We analyze their strengths and weaknesses.

Abhijeet Sawant
Strengths

He was the winner of India's first reality show Indian Idol so he has a huge fan following. So far in this show too he has had no issues with votes. His recent album Junoon has done well. Abhijeet has changed his singing style a lot. He is a consistent singer except for the last three weeks where he has not been getting good marks. However he proved that he is very much in the game with his performance on pyaar hume kis mod pe le aaya in the latest episode. There are very strong chances of Abhijeet winning the show.

Weaknesses

There is a feeling that Abhijeet can only sing soft songs and not the rock types. As far as performance is concerned, he looks awkward while dancing and sometimes it also affects his singing.

Rahul Vaidya

Strengths

Rahul is a very good and versatile singer. He is the best performer and can present himself really well. He knows his flaws and is the judges' favourite. Rahul has tried all forms of singing in this show. Despite giving an average performance once Vishal gave him full marks for the episode in advance showing confidence in him. He performed on Bunty Aur Babli and got a very good response. Rahul is very famous especially among girls and even his interaction with the audience is very good.

Weaknesses

Rahul is known only for his peppy performances. He proved to be good singer in Indian Idol's first season but could not make to the finals. He is also considered to be too straightforward about his opinion with respect to his fellow contestants.

Harshit Saxena

Strengths

Harshit's voice quality is very good and almost perfect for playback singing. He has been getting the highest marks for most of his performances so far. He is a tough competitor for both Abhijeet and Rahul. Harshit has got a good personality to go with a lot of depth in his voice. He can easily change his voice range for different songs. He had reached the finale of Voice of India last year. He also surprised everyone with his performance by singing a medley of four songs from Hum Kisise Kum Nahi for which he received a standing ovation.

Weaknesses

Harshit lost the finale of Voice of India. He is not as popular as compared to Abhijeet. He cannot perform or interact while singing and can only sing old songs of Kishore Kumar, Mohammad Rafi and folk based songs. Harshit is very vocal about his opinion and needlessly gets into fights.

Shekhar, one of the judges of the show, shared his views on each of them.

Abhijeet Sawant

"I think he is a superstar in his own way. His fan following is amazing. He has sung fantastically in his album and we should give him due credit for the huge success of his album."

Rahul Vaidya

"He is an awesome singer. Every performance of his is worth a watch. He has variation in singing and can be a tough competitor."

Harshit Saxena

"Harshit is a phenomenal singer. He is the one who has got 30 marks from us most of the times."

The finale will feature Bipasha Basu, Shahid Kapur and Vidya Balan.

sumesh thumbnail
ok I will try to open new FC today...

am already late as I am just back form office now...

tomorrow will be going to ajman & then will be back on sunday only...by that time all fun may have gone too....
sumesh thumbnail

A STAR TURNED 21 TODAY...

HAPPY BDAY ANTARA....

MAY THIS YEAR BRINGS U MORE & MORE SUCCESS!!!

"Hope your Birthday gently breezes into your life all the choicest of things and all that your heart holds dear Have A Fun- Filled Day."

ALL THE BEST TO UR JUNOON SHOW!!!

BASS...AISE HI GAATE RAHO !!!

TIME FOR PARTY GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

sorry guys... I was in hurry & just posted it...I will be back on sunday night only...am sad that am not able to celebrate her Bday like last 2 years😭but still I hope whoever gets time this weekend will  here come enjoy in this thread😳

Edited by sumesh - 15 years ago
sumesh thumbnail
I somehow made a post quickly....

I got a siggy from tangu...

I wished madhy were active & spend some time here...I woudl ahve got siggy too...

anwyays

guyz make 150 quickly somehow & move to next FC ...atleast from tomorrow ok... 😳
sumesh thumbnail
I am going to my bro house tomorrow...

if possible try to come onlien from office for 2 min to check here...

ipshitamitra thumbnail
ok now am going...see ya on sunday...

I will update new FC after I comeback...but posted first post...now second & third post need to be edited ...

so HAPPY BDAY ANTARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

its 12 here now....

MAY THSI YEAR BRINGS lods of success!!!

rock the junoon showwwwwwwwwww πŸ‘
ipshitamitra thumbnail
oops sorry πŸ˜†

its me sumesh ...

I just checked thsi ID to give to rama(chukkki)

so thats he also cna wish antara in her bday thread..

hopesfully she will reply there soon 😳
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday to Antara πŸ˜ƒ .....Sumesh, ur thread on Antara's birthday rocks ...it's the effort and thoughts that count ....and u have no shortage in that department as far as Anatra is conecerned πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ ....so job well done buddy πŸ‘ .....

Thanks Ipshita and Rama for wishing Antara .....

She was awesome in junoon last week πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .....Hope to witness more of her jalwa πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ ...But why was Sharib out ???? ....there can't be any comparisons between Saptak and Sharib in terms of talent and popularity .....was Anand Raj out of his mind?????????????????? 😑 .....pata nahi ..akeli Antara kaise sambhalegi ....how can she shoulder the burden of whole gharana????? πŸ˜• ...But ..Antara has been noticed big time with this show πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ ....Hope Anand Raj gives some break to "Billo Rani" in the music industry and better not keep doing this jhuti Tarif!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
sumesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: bruno4

Happy Birthday to Antara πŸ˜ƒ .....Sumesh, ur thread on Antara's birthday rocks ...it's the effort and thoughts that count ....and u have no shortage in that department as far as Anatra is conecerned πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ ....so job well done buddy πŸ‘ .....

Thanks Ipshita and Rama for wishing Antara .....

She was awesome in junoon last week πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .....Hope to witness more of her jalwa πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ ...But why was Sharib out ???? ....there can't be any comparisons between Saptak and Sharib in terms of talent and popularity .....was Anand Raj out of his mind?????????????????? 😑 .....pata nahi ..akeli Antara kaise sambhalegi ....how can she shoulder the burden of whole gharana????? πŸ˜• ...But ..Antara has been noticed big time with this show πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ ....Hope Anand Raj gives some break to "Billo Rani" in the music industry and better not keep doing this jhuti Tarif!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰

BTW u know our chukkna rt? our chukku who was crazy fan of antara,...I gave her ipshita's ID which I created long ago to our chukki so that she cna post in her Bday thread...she were banned form IF long ago...😭