Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: touchthesky

sumesh bro anwesha lost !!!πŸ˜† ash won!!!πŸ˜† i ws like yeh anwesha kab jeet gaya gajji ke show mein?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

oops sorry jaldi likhliya tho ulta padaπŸ˜†

& yeah u better know all these things of gajji showπŸ˜‰
sumesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManaliS

well yeah i read that too..but she really deserves the votes..shez brilliant..she has participated in srgmp before when sonu nigam used to host it!πŸ˜›

well she is a folk singer...so obviously u cant expect her voice to be perfect for melodious numbers..the same way i cant imagine antara singing a UP ka folk song..so they are all good in their own ways 😊

hmm yeah m voting for abhijeet..he deserves to win!

i want abhi,debo n rahul to be in the top 3..i wont mind harshit also..but please not toshi!

YEAH i AGREE manali...she deserves it...still there is awesome singers in sufi too who is deserved more than this...its folk kind of songs but just wondering whether with this type of singing she will be able to get break in playback & allπŸ˜•...

anyways its sad that filmy getting very less votes😭 I know filmy fans are crazy for voting JJ & all...I hope JJ ends soon😳 so that toshi fans & all can concentrate on saharib tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW I guess one form II one from Zee srgmp & one from star voice will be in TOP 3...so less chance for rahul...

abhijeet were made to bottom 2 just to make all hsi fans vote so crazily thsi time...

regarding vinit I guess they need a twist & shocking so that somoene not expected go I mean he was in top 2 last week..
sumesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManaliS

well yeah i read that too..but she really deserves the votes..shez brilliant..she has participated in srgmp before when sonu nigam used to host it!πŸ˜›

well she is a folk singer...so obviously u cant expect her voice to be perfect for melodious numbers..the same way i cant imagine antara singing a UP ka folk song..so they are all good in their own ways 😊

hmm yeah m voting for abhijeet..he deserves to win!

i want abhi,debo n rahul to be in the top 3..i wont mind harshit also..but please not toshi!

i see... I thought in fold too some slow type songs & all there...not only dancing high range songs...actually I dunno ABCD of itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but I guess rajiv once sung a slow number...anwyays I am nto wathcing the show fully...just downlaoding antara only😳

ok guyzzzzzzzz hws voting going on...I still able to vote 75 times only...I hope I will get my 125 target😳
sumesh thumbnail
ok guyz am going to sleep now...I could vote 100 times only.... 😭

hope sonu & koeli will atleast vote as much as possible...

just 2.30 hours more & after that voting lines will be closed !! 😭

hope antara will be safe !!! 😳

sumesh thumbnail
seems like no one came to amfc after me...I guess no one would have voted too πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

I will be having hard time bugging behind all seems...

If no one interested I also gonna stop voting...πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
sumesh thumbnail

Gym-nasty!

Abhijeet Sawant was stopped midway during a photo shoot and ordered to lose weight
Abhijeet Sawant
The producers of Lottery faced a unique situation, when during the promotional photo shoot of their film they realised that their hero, debutant Abhijeet Sawant, looked overweight.

It didn't go with the look of the film. So Sawant was ordered to lose weight for the publicity posters.

Sawant had no choice but to hit the gym obediently. He worked out frantically for two weeks. At the end of the two weeks, when he hit the scales, all was well again. He had got back to his original weight.

We contacted, Govind Satnam, the producer of the film. He said, "Abhijeet had been going to the gym for six months before the film went on the floors.

However during the photo shoot, he looked plump and we couldn't possibly continue. We sent him back. Trainers Nitin Kadam and Dinesh helped him out.

He did cardiovascular exercises and maintained strict diet control. He's back in shape now and we will be doing the shoot soon."

he dont seems like that fattyπŸ˜•
sumesh thumbnail
last 45 hours no come visited here excet me πŸ˜•

how come πŸ˜•
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hii Sumesh ...how r u ???...I think all the members in this club r suffering from IF withdrawal syndromes πŸ˜† except u ...

I am very busy ...work , studies , uparse will be out of town for next 5 days ....going for a short vacation with friends and family πŸ˜ƒ as this is the long weekend ....My only sadness is I won't be able to catch JJWS, ESBE on TV ( I'll have my laptop so will catch you tube on saturday and sunday) πŸ˜› ....

Heard Toshi and Debo r out ...feeling really happy that Toshi is at last out but I think that Toshi Debo spat have taken down Debo's popularity also ...but if u look at the performances last week this could be the best top 3 in any grand finale in recent history !!!! πŸ‘

Last week Debo could not do justice to that song ...Abijeet gave a knock out performance..and after Vineet was out whole UP vote is now going to Harsheet .....But I am glad Abhi and Rahul r in top 2 .....Harsheet , Debo and Toshi r in bottom 3 ....

So yayyyy for Abhijeet πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..I had been supporting Abhijeet in this show from day 1 and he never disappointed me .....All the best to Abhi πŸ˜› ...Hope he wins this championship πŸ˜‰ .....

The beauty of this show is, Abhijeet Sawant has been consistently garnering highest votes ( except 1 week , which i think is the gimmick of the channel to raise TRP) πŸ˜‰ ...but what I like is , it's not only Assam, Bengal, U.P or Rajasthan ..Abhi has been garnering votes from everywhere ...north, south , east west, USA, U.K, and other parts of the world .....people genuinely love his singing , his attitude , his mannerisms and want him to win πŸ˜ƒ ....So All the best to Abhi the best πŸ˜› ..yayyy ..i know i am blabbering a lot and waiting for this grand finale next week  ....

Best of luck to rahul and Harsheet too !!!!!   

Edited by bruno4 - 15 years ago
~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hello guyssssss
watzup?
i have been busy with moving
now i'm at my new house so was busyyyyyyyyyyyy
and had lots of stuff to doooo
so anwyays
how is everythign?

i hope abhijeet winsssssssssss if not he than it has to be rahulllllllll

so guysssss
antra's b day coming right??
i'm sure sumesh won't forget it hehe πŸ˜†
sumesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: bruno4

Hii Sumesh ...how r u ???...I think all the members in this club r suffering from IF withdrawal syndromes πŸ˜† except u ...

I am very busy ...work , studies , uparse will be out of town for next 5 days ....going for a short vacation with friends and family πŸ˜ƒ as this is the long weekend ....My only sadness is I won't be able to catch JJWS, ESBE on TV ( I'll have my laptop so will catch you tube on saturday and sunday) πŸ˜› ....

Heard Toshi and Debo r out ...feeling really happy that Toshi is at last out but I think that Toshi Debo spat have taken down Debo's popularity also ...but if u look at the performances last week this could be the best top 3 in any grand finale in recent history !!!! πŸ‘

Last week Debo could not do justice to that song ...Abijeet gave a knock out performance..and after Vineet was out whole UP vote is now going to Harsheet .....But I am glad Abhi and Rahul r in top 2 .....Harsheet , Debo and Toshi r in bottom 3 ....

So yayyyy for Abhijeet πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..I had been supporting Abhijeet in this show from day 1 and he never disappointed me .....All the best to Abhi πŸ˜› ...Hope he wins this championship πŸ˜‰ .....

The beauty of this show is, Abhijeet Sawant has been consistently garnering highest votes ( except 1 week , which i think is the gimmick of the channel to raise TRP) πŸ˜‰ ...but what I like is , it's not only Assam, Bengal, U.P or Rajasthan ..Abhi has been garnering votes from everywhere ...north, south , east west, USA, U.K, and other parts of the world .....people genuinely love his singing , his attitude , his mannerisms and want him to win πŸ˜ƒ ....So All the best to Abhi the best πŸ˜› ..yayyy ..i know i am blabbering a lot and waiting for this grand finale next week  ....

Best of luck to rahul and Harsheet too !!!!!   

yeah its surprising seeing debo's elimination...

I guess vinit fans voted for rahul more as they hate debo....

I guess Toshi fans also will vote for Abhijeet in TOP 3...Debo fans may vote for abhijeet & harshid....So Abhijeet got good chance to winπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘