Zoe28 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Deepika snubs Gauri Khan

They say that sometimes fame can go to one's head.

And one star who seems to have acquired some rather starry ways is Deepika Padukone. Flushed with the success of her film, Om Shanti Om, opposite Shah Rukh Khan, the young actress has been giving others associated with the film, the cold shoulder.

It started with the film's director Farah Khan. Deepika simply forgot to wish Farah on her birthday.

Now, the latest to get the 'treatment' is Shah Rukh's wife, Gauri Khan. The story goes that Deepika ignored Gauri, who produced OSO, at the recently concluded Lakme Fashion Week because she was too busy with her boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor's mother, Neetu Singh. The two were cheering for Ranbir, who walked the ramp for designer Arjun Khanna.

"She did not even say hello to Gauri and completely ignored her," a source, who was present at the event, told Gullu.

While Farah said she is used to this type of behaviour as she knows how the industry works, we do not know what Gauri thinks about it. T
ime will tell.

Text: Gullu Gupshup | Photographs: Uttam Ghosh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srkangel thumbnail
now u made a big mistake deepkia ranbir kapoor ji cuz srk doesn't like his wife being snubbed i read somehwhere that srk forgets everything but never forgets a person who snubs his wife. 😳
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
does any1 think this is true?????????
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I won't be too surprised if it's true. Dips is the quintessential "I am me and my world." πŸ˜†....I am sure some of her friends from Bangalore have lots to say on this. πŸ˜‰
ash k thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

I won't be too surprised if it's true. Dips is the quintessential "I am me and my world." πŸ˜†....I am sure some of her friends from Bangalore have lots to say on this. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰ i would also love to meet them, but i guess its part of being a celebrity.... ur attacked by media 1 day and loved the other..πŸ˜†

eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Woah... SRK's not gonna like that! πŸ˜†
preity_zinta thumbnail
if this is true then SRK wont like this
ash k thumbnail
oooooooopppppppppppppssssss!!!!! πŸ˜•
Showbizz thumbnail