Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
nice, I just got a wonderful PM swearing at me and my whole family, people are loosing it here ๐Ÿ˜†
cutykoo20 thumbnail
deepika to gayi srk nahi chorenga ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
some people need to stop obsessing over Ash's fans/ Ash and start obsessing with someone they like for a change...its not healthy to somehow relate every single thread to Ash and her fans

its creepy

and those so called "PMs" hahah good one...

Edited by MrsAckles - 16 years ago
back on topic

Deepika snobbed Gauri?? OH HOW SHOCKING

EVERYONE STOP THE PRESS...

provided this is true (which in all likeliness is bunch of bullsh*t like every other desi magazine articles)

they were both at a fashion show and Deepika was clearly occupied.. so why is it that only Deepika was snobbing Gauri??

I mean can't Her Royal Highness Gauri Khan, be the one to say hi to Deepika??? So, now everyone in Bollywood not only need to kiss the behind of the so called "Khans" but also need to kiss theiir family members' as well.

GREATEdited by MrsAckles - 16 years ago
oh no ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i just got a PM from Gauri Khan's fan hurling abuse at me ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsAckles

some people need to stop obsessing over Ash's fans/ Ash and start obsessing with someone they like for a change...its not healthy to somehow relate every single thread to Ash and her fans

its creepy

and those so called "PMs" hahah good one...

well i gave my opinion, there was no need for her fans to start giving advises

as for PM's , i got two in two days

i would post them here, but i dont think the langauge is appopriate..i can send u a copy if u like!

Edited by piya_y116 - 16 years ago
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piya_y116

nice, I just got a wonderful PM swearing at me and my whole family, people are loosing it here ๐Ÿ˜†

lolz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...god, the seriousness people go to in this forum is just damn hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrsAckles

back on topic

Deepika snobbed Gauri?? OH HOW SHOCKING

EVERYONE STOP THE PRESS...

provided this is true (which in all likeliness is bunch of bullsh*t like every other desi magazine articles)

they were both at a fashion show and Deepika was clearly occupied.. so why is it that only Deepika was snobbing Gauri??

I mean can't Her Royal Highness Gauri Khan, be the one to say hi to Deepika??? So, now everyone in Bollywood not only need to kiss the behind of the so called "Khans" but also need to kiss theiir family members' as well.

GREAT

why does it matter who said "hi"??

and the BIG question is...why the hell do we care???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I can't believe I'm in this topic๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: qazplm

lolz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...god, the seriousness people go to in this forum is just damn hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

exactly..some people need to get out of bollywood and its fantasy!

anyways, i am used to these PM's...i used to get them everytime i used to say anything against Aish..now i guess i can't even say anything against Deepika either๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by piya_y116 - 16 years ago

^Piya or anyone, If you get an offensive PM then forward it immediately to a Global Moderator or Channel Moderator of this section. GMs can match IPs and ban the perpetrator. Most are MID cases.