Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess M thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Last scene: the guys had a bet to see who be married first kshitij and nakul are up for kumud and garv while garv is up for kshitij.. harry is in to his own little world. they are suppose to go for dinner at kkusum's hous tonite but b4 that they all went out for lunch, and kumud and garv are missing 😉 and kshitij and priya are falling in love
Scene 10:
Kali: where is kumud and garv?
Nakul: They were with us weren't they
Kali: I thougt that too
Kshitij: I am gonna ceck upstairs maybe they just kissing again
priya: what u mean again?
Kshitij: All they doo is kiss and kiss.. Didn't u see them at the reasturant? They were soo busy staring at each other and lost in each other's thought that they didn't bother to eat
Priya: maybe they went to eat now
Nakul: haha.. all they do is eat dessert
Kali: U r nothing less.
Nakul: we are not talkin about us rite now babes
Kali: ok fine but I wil call kumud
kali calls and keeps ringing then she tires garv and it does the same.
Finally Kumud and Garv comes home, holding hands
Priya: where were u two?
Kumud: we went to the temple we told Harry and Simran
Priya: Out of all the ppl u told them?
Garv: yeah cuz u al left and harry and sim were stil with us.
kshitij: where did they go now
Kumud: Simran's house
they all shake their heads KALI: I hope them two don't coem home with kids or something. They are talkin about marriage and all soo much.
Kumud: laughs I think they are all ready married 😆
Priya: I was gonna say the same thing baout u and garv and laughs
Nakul : (to Kumud and Garv) did u really go the temple or u guys were bz with something else
Kumud: We went to the mandir and heere is prasad. have some. they all eat Prasad and they are all joking having fun. and it's 5:30 pm
Kali: Omg!!!
Nakul: Yes Babe
Kali: i am not talkin t u I said God not Nakul
Nakul laughs : but what happend
Kali: it's 5:30 and we hae to go to mom's house
Kumud: yeah let;s go
They all leave and b4 goign in everyone tells each other make sure we don't say nehting about neone and their relationship tonnite. Nakul and Kali we are allowed to talk bout u since everyone knoes.
Kshitij: Otherwise there will be 4 wedding bells..
They all agree and go in
Kusum hugs kali and Kumud and they all hug each other and yeah the normal routines.
Esha grav's badi mom looks at garv smiling at kumud and smiles but doesn't say nething.
Kusum: Kali and Kumud how is everything
Kali and Kumud:fine and kusum looks at kumud and smiles.
Kusum: Abhay, Arayaman, Sakshi, and Esha wil u come in with me for a seecond plz
they all go and the kids are like what are they upto
Dida looks at kali and says: u know how ur kususm mom is she always likes to do tings like that so let's see her new natak
Kali:very upset how dare u talk bout my mom like this? U have no rite to do that
Dida: ok kali it;s only me u can tell me that u r fakin
Kali: nO i am not. I love kusum mom
Dida all shocked and says lagta hain ki tujme kumud ke saath rhe kar uski asar ho rahin hain. Do u know How much ur mom mahi is suffering
Kali: so what? She needs to suffer more after what she did. and leaves
Dida is shocked and wonders how am i gonna help mahi bring kkssum down w/out the help of kali I must do something
Kusum: for the first time I have seen both of my daugheters soooo happy and when I look into Kumud's eyes i see her eyes filled with love
Abhay: but who is the guy
Kusum: that I dunno but i do know that a daughter can't keep things away from her mom.
Esha: so what r u gonna do
Kusum: I am goign to ask her
Sakshi: kusum she will be emabrassed and she won't tell u but i want to knwo who the guy is
Esha: I think i doo
Abhay: Who who who
Esha: Smiles and says samdhanji when are we goin to fix theri wedding date?
Kusum and abhay are little confused and wonders what marriage and samdhanji
Esha: yeah I am talkin about my son Garv and ur daughter Kumud
Kusum: but do they love each other
Esha: I saw Grav eyes filled with love and in his eyes it was writen kumud all over
Sakshi: just like mom can tell with their daughters mon can also tell things with her sons
Kusum: I am so happy that our kids
Abhay: they fight soo much but who knew that behind that was soo much love?
They are allllllll soo happy to hear the news and they hug again.
Kusum:I can't wiat to tell my beti this
Arayaman: wait a second, they are playing with us. how bout we play with them
Sakshi: grea idea
Esha: but wat will we do
kuch hota hain music goes on in background and they all are upto something
kali: i ownder what's up with our parents
Garv: only one thing they mite be talkin bout urs and nakul's wedding
Kali: but
Garv: but what they don't know bout me and kumud or Kshitj and priya
Kali: is happy but Kumud u r suppose to get married b4 i do
garv: well it looks i it's u and nakul
Kali: well whoever it is I am sure it's good news..
Kumud: yeah
Sim: does talkin to aryaman uncle and Sakshi aunty reall take that long
Harry: I mean think logically, everyone know baout kali and nakul. and U both have everyones blessings. so this marriage talk bout u two waouldn't take that long
Nakul: good point Harry so what's goign on?
Kumud: let's wait and see..
The parents come out and they look at kumud.

Princess M thumbnail
what do u hink it wil be? what did the parents cook up? please post ur views
hrithick_luvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: *i_luv_dogs*

awesome fanfic.... i think the parents fake that they have already got a proposal for kumud or sumthin......im not good at guesing..but awesome fanfic and plz continue soon 😉

i agree....they prolly want kumud and garv to confess their love and bring it out n the open like kali and nakul have....anyways great part...keep up the great work and continue soon
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hrithick_luvr

i agree....they prolly want kumud and garv to confess their love and bring it out n the open like kali and nakul have....anyways great part...keep up the great work and continue soon

i also agree with hrithick luvr and i luv dogs probbaly the parents are going to say that they have fixed kumud's wedding with kshitj and garv and kumud will confess their luv to the parents.

Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
plz continue der probably goin 2 pair each otha wid a different guy so yea
Princess M thumbnail
alrite i will update it soon... sorry to keep u all waiting.. I am just busy with college. Hope everyone is well and getting ready for Diwali and Eid. I wish you all Happy Diwali and Happy Eid. i will continue soon. Have fun!!
Princess M thumbnail
Last scene: the guys had a bet to see who be married first kshitij and nakul are up for kumud and garv while garv is up for kshitij.. harry is in to his own little world. they are suppose to go for dinner at kkusum's hous tonite but b4 that they all went out for lunch, and kumud and garv are missing and kshitij and priya are falling in love
Scene 10:
Kali: where is kumud and garv?
Nakul: They were with us weren't they
Kali: I thougt that too
Kshitij: I am gonna ceck upstairs maybe they just kissing again
priya: what u mean again?
Kshitij: All they doo is kiss and kiss.. Didn't u see them at the reasturant? They were soo busy staring at each other and lost in each other's thought that they didn't bother to eat
Priya: maybe they went to eat now
Nakul: haha.. all they do is eat dessert
Kali: U r nothing less.
Nakul: we are not talkin about us rite now babes
Kali: ok fine but I wil call kumud
kali calls and keeps ringing then she tires garv and it does the same.
Finally Kumud and Garv comes home, holding hands
Priya: where were u two?
Kumud: we went to the temple we told Harry and Simran
Priya: Out of all the ppl u told them?
Garv: yeah cuz u al left and harry and sim were stil with us.
kshitij: where did they go now
Kumud: Simran's house
they all shake their heads KALI: I hope them two don't coem home with kids or something. They are talkin about marriage and all soo much.
Kumud: laughs I think they are all ready married
Priya: I was gonna say the same thing baout u and garv and laughs
Nakul : (to Kumud and Garv) did u really go the temple or u guys were bz with something else
Kumud: We went to the mandir and heere is prasad. have some. they all eat Prasad and they are all joking having fun. and it's 5:30 pm
Kali: Omg!!!
Nakul: Yes Babe
Kali: i am not talkin t u I said God not Nakul
Nakul laughs : but what happend
Kali: it's 5:30 and we hae to go to mom's house
Kumud: yeah let;s go
They all leave and b4 goign in everyone tells each other make sure we don't say nehting about neone and their relationship tonnite. Nakul and Kali we are allowed to talk bout u since everyone knoes.
Kshitij: Otherwise there will be 4 wedding bells..
They all agree and go in
Kusum hugs kali and Kumud and they all hug each other and yeah the normal routines.
Esha grav's badi mom looks at garv smiling at kumud and smiles but doesn't say nething.
Kusum: Kali and Kumud how is everything
Kali and Kumud:fine and kusum looks at kumud and smiles.
Kusum: Abhay, Arayaman, Sakshi, and Esha wil u come in with me for a seecond plz
they all go and the kids are like what are they upto
Dida looks at kali and says: u know how ur kususm mom is she always likes to do tings like that so let's see her new natak
Kali:very upset how dare u talk bout my mom like this? U have no rite to do that
Dida: ok kali it;s only me u can tell me that u r fakin
Kali: nO i am not. I love kusum mom
Dida all shocked and says lagta hain ki tujme kumud ke saath rhe kar uski asar ho rahin hain. Do u know How much ur mom mahi is suffering
Kali: so what? She needs to suffer more after what she did. and leaves
Dida is shocked and wonders how am i gonna help mahi bring kkssum down w/out the help of kali I must do something
Kusum: for the first time I have seen both of my daugheters soooo happy and when I look into Kumud's eyes i see her eyes filled with love
Abhay: but who is the guy
Kusum: that I dunno but i do know that a daughter can't keep things away from her mom.
Esha: so what r u gonna do
Kusum: I am goign to ask her
Sakshi: kusum she will be emabrassed and she won't tell u but i want to knwo who the guy is
Esha: I think i doo
Abhay: Who who who
Esha: Smiles and says samdhanji when are we goin to fix theri wedding date?
Kusum and abhay are little confused and wonders what marriage and samdhanji
Esha: yeah I am talkin about my son Garv and ur daughter Kumud
Kusum: but do they love each other
Esha: I saw Grav eyes filled with love and in his eyes it was writen kumud all over
Sakshi: just like mom can tell with their daughters mon can also tell things with her sons
Kusum: I am so happy that our kids
Abhay: they fight soo much but who knew that behind that was soo much love?
They are allllllll soo happy to hear the news and they hug again.
Kusum:I can't wiat to tell my beti this
Arayaman: wait a second, they are playing with us. how bout we play with them
Sakshi: grea idea
Esha: but wat will we do
kuch hota hain music goes on in background and they all are upto something
kali: i ownder what's up with our parents
Garv: only one thing they mite be talkin bout urs and nakul's wedding
Kali: but
Garv: but what they don't know bout me and kumud or Kshitj and priya
Kali: is happy but Kumud u r suppose to get married b4 i do
garv: well it looks i it's u and nakul
Kali: well whoever it is I am sure it's good news..
Kumud: yeah
Sim: does talkin to aryaman uncle and Sakshi aunty reall take that long
Harry: I mean think logically, everyone know baout kali and nakul. and U both have everyones blessings. so this marriage talk bout u two waouldn't take that long
Nakul: good point Harry so what's goign on?
Kumud: let's wait and see..
The parents come out and they look at kumud.
Princess M thumbnail
LAST SCENE THE GANG WENT TO KKUSUM'S HOUSE FOR DINNER AND THE PARENTS FIGURE OUT THAT KUMUD AND GARV ARE IN LOVE BUT ARE NOT SAYING ANYTHING. SO THE PARENTS PLAN SOMETHING. LET'S SEE WHAT THEY ARE UPTO?

Scene 11
Kkusum: Kumud beta I have to talk to u about something important.
Kumud: sorta worried wwhat is it mumma?
Kkusum: tere liye ek rishta aaye hain
Kumud (interrupts) but mom i don't want to get married rite now.
Kkusum: but u should see the guy
Kumud: but mumma
everyone else is in shock i mean the younger people
and kumud is almost in tears and so is garv. Esha and Sakshi both see that and smile bu they r thinking what if kumud and garv don't say anything? and are really scared
Kkusum: They are coming tomorrow with ur rishta
Kumud: cries and goes up to her room (yeah her and kali still have a room at kapoor's house).
Kali goes behind her. Garv is in shock and he too goes upstairs to kumud's room since everyone else goes. Kumud is crying like anything and Kali is trying to console her. Garv tries to talk to Kumud but she is sooo much in shock that she doesn't say anything. downstairs
Abhay: Kkusum we should tell kumud and garv the truth we have hurt are daughter too much.
Kkusum: I know but she won't listen rit enow.
Esha: I feel bad I didn't want Kumud to cry and this is the 1st time i have seen tears in my son's eyes as well
Sakshi: give it couple of hrs when they come down we will tell them the truth
Kkusum: I agree cuz Kumud won't listen rite now
upstairs
Garv: Kumud please stop crying. I never wanna see u cry and wipes her tears
Kumud: still crying i fell in love for the 1st time and my parents want something else. I can't see myself w/out u garv please take me away from here b4 the guy comes tomm
Garv: i will never take u away like this I will ask ur parents for ur hand in marriage.
Kumud: crying and crying no Garv mumma pappa must have given alot of thought to this I shouldn't hurt them. they have sacrificed alot for me and kali and i don't want to hurt them.
Kali: what kumud u r crazy u can't marry someone else u love garv. Grav is ur first and last love. U will never 4get him i know that. it's not fair for u, garv or that natak (Kali calls the soo called guy natak)
Kumud: I know and i can't never love anyone like I love garv. But i can't see mumma and pappa sad.
Kali: I will tell them the truth
Kumud: no u won't u all have my oath.
Everyone is shocked and can't belive thier ears. Kumud and garv to the balcony to talk
Kumud: I am sorry Garv and is leaving
just then garv holds her hands really tight and moves fwd and says Kumud I am glad I fell in love with a grl like u promise me that u will takecare of urself and u will move on after the marriage (garv is crying will saying all this)
Kumud: I can't promise u that cuz forgetting u is like ripping myself apart and tearing my soul and i can't do that. I love you Grav Sachdev
Garv: I love you too Kumud Kapoor and I will never 4get u. so plz don't ask me to move on.
they both hug each other really tight and they don't wanna let go of each other.. but they doo garv is holding kumud's hand and both of them are holding on to eahc other's hand then they let go holding each others finger one by one and letting it go... the walk in opposite directions lookin back... adat si ho chuki from koi ap sa is playing in the bacground. Kali Simran and priya all hold Kumud and cry and tell her to be strong. garv is leavin the room and tell kali to makesure u take care of My kumud and leaves the room.
As he walks out Esha is comin up and tell grav she needs to talk to him.
What is gonna happen next.. plz post ur views...
Princess M thumbnail
Enjoy!!! I know the last scene was really sad. But it will get better and it will have more sad scence, cute scenes, and even traji maybe.. not that trajic where i kill the good ppl but i am sure u get eh point.. ne suggetions plase let me know...
Princess M thumbnail
Also I am gonna have more characters coming in like Kavya as sohan chachu and Anjali and Anjali as Anjali Chachi/ Bhabi :), Karan and Nandini, and couple others.. in a positive role... don't worry our villans are also coming like mahi, and nitya nanda.. and dida... soo wait and see..