Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yay!!
u continued soon....i have no idea whats gonna happen im in total suspense!
plz cont soon!
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
nice part
please write soon
i don't have any idea about your suspense or twist
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
omg dunt leave us hanging....plz continue

SUSPENSE
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail

Originally posted by: phsyco

she prbbly saw a spider   

HAHAHAHAHAH...lol....dat really....funny...lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Princess M thumbnail
Recap: Esha tells kumud the truth and they are all very happy... there is a party going on and two ppl enter..

two ppl: Wow what a celebration and u all didn't invite us.
Everyone turns around when hearign this and shocked and kumud goes running and hugs him.
Kumud: Chachu when did u come here? yes SOHAN AND ANJALI HAS MADE THEIR ENTRY :)
Sohan: today, Kali called me and told me everything soo i had to come i couldn't let u destory ur dreams after all i know about them and smiles
Kumud: Thanks chachu
Anjali: are chachu ki bachi your bhabi is here as well..
Kumud: Sorry bhabi goes to her and hugs her as well
Harry: chachu and bhabi?
Kumud: yeah u see they are 2 yrs older than us... but chahcu is used to it and chaciji doesn't like it so we call her bhabi... and we call him bhaiya sometimes as well..
Kali: yeah shoan chachu and anjali bhabi are more like friends to us than anything.. but Kumud is their favorite and smiles.
Anjali and Sohan: True that but we also love you kali
Kali: I know
THE HUGGIN AND GREETING IS GOING ON AND OUR LOVE BIRDS FIND THIS OPPURTUNITY TO DISAPPEAR. ANJALI AND SOHAN SEES THIS.. AND THEY TOO GO OUT.. LOVE BIRDS ARE KISSING
Sohan : hmm hmm and coughs...
Kumud :lets go and are chahcu aap?
Sohan: yea me... don't worry u two carry on cuz me and ur bhabi and winks at anjali
Anjali: Sohan aap to bade ho javo koi kya kahenga
Kumud and Sohan: yeh hi ki ek patti apni patni se kitna pyaar karte hain and they laugh
Anjali: Garv u see them twoo this is sooo typical of them...
Sohan: why jaanu getting mad?
Anajli: mad at u? no i know how u and kumud are but i hae garv on my side... rite garv
Garv: smiles and says yeah bahbi
Anjali: smiles
sohan and kumud: ok fine it's on
inside everyoen is wonderin where did the four of them went and just then they come in
Kusum: Abhay they prob went out cuz sohan and kumud have alot of catching up to do..
Abhay: I know but sohan u r my bro first and then kumud's and kali's chacu but u r like kumud kumud
Sohan: see kumud u r creating a drift btwn me a and my bro
Kumud: oh i am sorry chachu
Kusum: sohan and kumud will never change.. when they have each other nothing bothers them..
EVERYONE IS JUST LAUGHING AND ALL ARE VERY EXCITED
Anjali: oh my god kumud we have another surprise for u and kali
Kali: another one? weren't u and chachu enough (laughs)
Sohan: noo we wern't soo we have somehting else
Kumud? what is it?
Sohan: Garv can u plz get it
kumud and kali are wondering what it is and kumud's back is facing the door just then someone else enters and goes to kumud's ears and screams boo....
Kumud: stupid nandini and they start chasing each other and finally they hug
Kumud: what r u doing here? when did u come back?
Nandini: today with chachu
Kumud: is karan here?
nandini: do i ever go newhere w/out him?
Kumud laughs : no but where is he?
Karan: maharanis I am here... another hugging and greetings scence going on...
Kali: r u all 4 here permenatley or what?
SOhan and Anjali: we are back for good
Nandini and Karan: smae here
Kumud and kali are really happy
Nandini: I missed everyone here soo much includin mom nad dad and goes to kkusum and abhay and takes theri blessings
Sarla Dadi: sohan is there nemore surprises?
Sohan: nahi badi mom this is it... unless anjali has soemthing i dunno about.
Kumud: chacu be nice to her. or my fiance wil be mean to me
Sohan: if garv is mean to u i will take care of him and karan wil help
Karan: that's rite... Garv u better not be mean to this salli of mine..
Garv: smilesnow kumud u have soo many ppl who love u and u share my love with everyone while i have all my love for u says is sadly but winks at anjali
Kumud: shut up garv
Grav: ok shahiba but can u introduce me to karan and nandini?
Kumud: ohh i am so sorry i totally 4got
Kumud: Grav this is Karan Virani one of the sons of virani industries and this is Nandini Karan's wife.
Grav: nice to meet u both
k and N:same here
Garv: but how do u know each other?
Kumud: Me and and Nandini are childhood friends but nandini and karan shifted to London soo that's why u never met them and karan's family is big like ours and they are also my family
Grav: good to hear that
Kali: all this calls for a celebration we should all go out for iceream tonite
Sohan: yeah but plz noo adults. only us
Kumud: sounds good to me
Kkusum: to sarla mummyji lag te hain ki yeh to aab roj ka natak hain... 12 am everytime icecream...
everyone eats dinner and the gang goes out for icecream and parents are home playing cards... everyone is eating icecream and kumud screams Garv help !!!

What could have happend now???
Princess M thumbnail
Recap: Sohan, Anjali, Karan and Nandini has made their entry. They are all having fun and the gang is out having ice cream and kumud screams.

Kumud: Grav Help me please!!
Garv: Kumud Where are you?
Kumud: Grav!!!
Everyone: Kumud where are you?
Anjali Sees a van driving away and kumud crying for help : we were all here how can she disappear?
All the guys are trying to chase the van and loose it and come back empty handed
Kali: Did U find her?
Sohan: crying noo
Harry: where is Garv?
Karan: He is still running after kumud and comes back I am Kumud I am coming plz hold on plz hold on (crying like nehitng)
Kshitij,Sohan, Karan and Nakul all go to him and places their hands on hs shoulder
Garv: My kumud they took her away and goes he is dialing her mobile but no luck he is caling out for her but no luck
The Van arrives at this warehouse and kumud is taken up there and sees a guy waiting there
The guy: wow Kumud u look soo beautiful now noone can come btwn us.
Kumud: scared and doens't say nethin and cries and she realizes that this guy is the same guy who tried to rape her at the party and she gets more scared (he is the same guy who drugged kumud at the party and garv saves her)
The guy: don't be scared I love you and u r mine
Kumud: Leave me alone.I hate you and who are you and what you want
The guy: I am Sujal ( Rajeev Khandlewal from Kahin to Hoga) (sorry grls he is bad guy in here I wanted someone good looking as bad guy and he popped in my head). Kumud I have been in love with you forever but I couldn;t tell you so I left, then that nite I saw you at a party and u didn't even recognize me so i drugged you and i wanted to sleep with you so u can be pregnant with my child so i can make you mine but grav came and saved. That nite i decided i will make u mine at any cost. So i called up Kshitij's grandmother who hates you and ur mom and she gave every details that was going on. then last nite she called and told me that u will be at the ice cream parlour. so i sent my guys to kidnapp you and noone even knows who they are or where they came from noone will find you cuz u r here with me... he ties her up.
Kumud is speeechless: and finally says that sujal I will never love you and by doing this I hate you more than anything
Sujal: One day u will be mine and kisses kumud.
kumud couldn't do nehting cuz she is all tied up.
Kapoor's house
Everyone is goign crazy. They can't file a police report cuz it hasn't been 24 hrs yet.
Garv: u poicle r useless u know what can happen in this 12 hrs? and grabs the police officer collar
Police officer: sir please hold urslef or we will take action
Garv: action? what action take what ever u like
Abhay: Pulls garv back and says sorry officer
Kkusum: is crying esha and sakshi and trying to calm herdown Kali is also crying and praying:please God take care of my sister.. everyone is there consoling kali and kkusum. The guys r trying to find her but no luck.
Dida: smiling she is on the phone
Kshitij: Dida u r smiling? what kind of a human r u?
hearign this kali comes down really angry
Kali: U r smiling cuz my sister got kidnapped? Slaps Dida really hard. everyone is shocked but don't say nehting kali leaves.
Sohan: Anjali what ahs happend it's been a week no kumud this house has been soo silent
Anjali: Kumud has to br alrite. she is the heart and soul of this house
Sohan: I am sooo worried bout garv who hasn't eaten nehting for week the only thing that comes from his mouth is kumud
Karan and Nandini are with Garv
Karan: Garv u have to eat something u have to strong when kumud comes back don't u want to be the same as u were
Garv: Kumud is back? Where is she he trie sto run of the room and sohan stops him. They all talk to him in mute. finally garv eats kali is happy seeing garv eating ans goes to him
Kali: Garv I know u miss kumud alot but i know that where ever she is she is thinking about u as well and Ganpati Bappa will take care of her. Kali hugs garv and they both cry. and Garv all of the sudden says NOO!!! My kumud is in danger... WE have to save her
just then Sujal enters and ask kumud to get ready for him or else he will kill Garv and throws her this really sexy red night gown.

What will kumud do? will she give in Sujal's talks?
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
amazing, keep up the good work. i love it.
please continue soon. 😊
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww...wht a mjor twist...pls continue soon.
Princess M thumbnail
Kumud: Grav Help me please!!
Garv: Kumud Where are you?
Kumud: Grav!!!
Everyone: Kumud where are you?
Anjali Sees a van driving away and kumud crying for help : we were all here how can she disappear?
All the guys are trying to chase the van and loose it and come back empty handed
Kali: Did U find her?
Sohan: crying noo
Harry: where is Garv?
Karan: He is still running after kumud and comes back I am Kumud I am coming plz hold on plz hold on (crying like nehitng)
Kshitij,Sohan, Karan and Nakul all go to him and places their hands on hs shoulder
Garv: My kumud they took her away and goes he is dialing her mobile but no luck he is caling out for her but no luck
The Van arrives at this warehouse and kumud is taken up there and sees a guy waiting there
The guy: wow Kumud u look soo beautiful now noone can come btwn us.
Kumud: scared and doens't say nethin and cries and she realizes that this guy is the same guy who tried to rape her at the party and she gets more scared (he is the same guy who drugged kumud at the party and garv saves her)
The guy: don't be scared I love you and u r mine
Kumud: Leave me alone.I hate you and who are you and what you want
The guy: I am Sujal ( Rajeev Khandlewal from Kahin to Hoga) (sorry grls he is bad guy in here I wanted someone good looking as bad guy and he popped in my head). Kumud I have been in love with you forever but I couldn;t tell you so I left, then that nite I saw you at a party and u didn't even recognize me so i drugged you and i wanted to sleep with you so u can be pregnant with my child so i can make you mine but grav came and saved. That nite i decided i will make u mine at any cost. So i called up Kshitij's grandmother who hates you and ur mom and she gave every details that was going on. then last nite she called and told me that u will be at the ice cream parlour. so i sent my guys to kidnapp you and noone even knows who they are or where they came from noone will find you cuz u r here with me... he ties her up.
Kumud is speeechless: and finally says that sujal I will never love you and by doing this I hate you more than anything
Sujal: One day u will be mine and kisses kumud.
kumud couldn't do nehting cuz she is all tied up.
Kapoor's house
Everyone is goign crazy. They can't file a police report cuz it hasn't been 24 hrs yet.
Garv: u poicle r useless u know what can happen in this 12 hrs? and grabs the police officer collar
Police officer: sir please hold urslef or we will take action
Garv: action? what action take what ever u like
Abhay: Pulls garv back and says sorry officer
Kkusum: is crying esha and sakshi and trying to calm herdown Kali is also crying and praying:please God take care of my sister.. everyone is there consoling kali and kkusum. The guys r trying to find her but no luck.
Dida: smiling she is on the phone
Kshitij: Dida u r smiling? what kind of a human r u?
hearign this kali comes down really angry
Kali: U r smiling cuz my sister got kidnapped? Slaps Dida really hard. everyone is shocked but don't say nehting kali leaves.
Sohan: Anjali what ahs happend it's been a week no kumud this house has been soo silent
Anjali: Kumud has to br alrite. she is the heart and soul of this house
Sohan: I am sooo worried bout garv who hasn't eaten nehting for week the only thing that comes from his mouth is kumud
Karan and Nandini are with Garv
Karan: Garv u have to eat something u have to strong when kumud comes back don't u want to be the same as u were
Garv: Kumud is back? Where is she he trie sto run of the room and sohan stops him. They all talk to him in mute. finally garv eats kali is happy seeing garv eating ans goes to him
Kali: Garv I know u miss kumud alot but i know that where ever she is she is thinking about u as well and Ganpati Bappa will take care of her. Kali hugs garv and they both cry. and Garv all of the sudden says NOO!!! My kumud is in danger... WE have to save her
just then Sujal enters and ask kumud to get ready for him or else he will kill Garv and throws her this really sexy red night gown.

What will kumud do? will she give in Sujal's talks?
Princess M thumbnail
Last Scene: Kumud is kidnapped by sujal who is in love with her. Everyone is going crazy....

Sujal: Throws a sexy red gwon at her and tells her to get ready. cuz tonite is the nite she will remember 4ever.
Kumud doesn't say nethin
Sujal: Do as I say or else I will kill garv
Kumud: Scared but doesn't do nething
Sujal: Angry and goes near Kumud and kumud is shaking. just then he gets a call
Kapoor's house:
Garv: kali Kumud is in danger we have to save her.
Kshitij: we don't know where she is how will we find her
Garv: mY heart will find her... as our heart is one.. we will find her. and He leaves and goes to tha car.
Anjali: Grav Stop!
Garv: turns and is bout to say something but Anjali cuts him off
Anjali: Me and Nandini are with you lets goo the 3 of them leave and the rest of them follow them
Just then they arrive at the warehouse and Anjali sees the van and screams it's the van where kumud was in.
Garv comes out of the car and goes to the van but it's empty
Karan: there has to be an entrance to this adn we have to find it. but we should separate.
Sohan cell phones off...
They all go sperate ways.
A man sees a car and tells his men to be cautious is someone is here. The guards are working cautiously. but one by one they are all down ( our guys are strong πŸ˜‰ )
Sujal: Kumud baby u r mine and I told u tonite is a nite u will rmb. cz I will give u a time of ur life. he takes his shirt off.. and is kissing kumud and she screams for help.
Sujal: noone will be here to help you and tears her top.He is kissing her neck just then garv enters and grabs him Garv: as long as I am alive u will not harm my kumud.
Kumud: shackin but happy to see the gang there.
Nandini, Anjali go to her and console her.
Nakul and Kali walk in and kali runs to Kumud and hugs her. Garv, Sohan, and Karan are all beating up sujal. Then Kali yells out that garv that's the guy who tried to rape kumud. garv becomes more angry and beats him up. while nakul and kshitij jumps in as well..
Anjali,sohan, karan and Nandini are shcoked to hear that kumud was bout to be raped b4 by this guy. Garv is about to kill Sujal but Kshitij stops him.
Garv goes to kumud and takes his jacket off and puts it on her, and hugs her tightly. Kumud is weeping more and more
Garv: Still hugging her I won't let anything happen to you.
Kumud: feels something on her back and she let's go of garv and sees that he is bledding alot. and she hold his hand and kisses him
Garv: Now that feels better. but i wish it was rite here pointing to his lips kumud goes near him and kisses him.
Sohan: wow. but what is this i hear kumud and rape b4.
Kali: yeah it was him who drugged kumud and tried t rape her but garv saved her. that was the nite Garv confessed that he loved kumud cuz she was gone, and the next morning they were married i think.
Anjali and Sohan laugh.
Nandini is upset that they are laughing at this.
Nandini: don't guys have ne shame? I mean you are all laughing like nothing happened
Kumud: nandini it's ok I am fine i am scared but they but i am still ok
Nandini: U sure
Kumud: yeah and nandini hugs her too
Karan: what's up with this grls they get sooo emotional and senstive and smiles. all the grls turn to him and hit him
Nakul: we should go home as mom dad uncle and aunty are prob worried.
Grav: good idea we should
They all leave the warehouse and come home. Everyone is happy to see kumud and to see that she is ok.
Kumud: Momma is it ok if we go back tonite. I want to
Kusum: understands and cuts her off and says ok goo...
the gang leave to thier apt sohan and anjali stay at the kapoor house nandini and karan go back to their house shantineketan.
At the APT:
Kumud is in the shower and eveyrone is downstairs watchign tv and all. Garv has mad some coffee for kumud.
Kumud is still shaken up bou tthe whole event and she is crying by herself in the shower.but she comes out and she is getting ready and sees smehting red. and she goes running down and straight into garv's arms. Garv can feel her shackin he sits her down
Kali too is scared garv is holding kumud's hand and tells her everything will be ok. we are all here.
Kumud: Garv will u be with me 4ever?
Garv: Ofcourse I will
Kumud: smiles a little and tells garv that she loves him alot
Garv: I love you too. He takes her upstairs and puts her to sleep and he is leaving and kumud gets up
Kumud: Grav plz stay here. Don't go.. i am really scared.
Grav: But Kumud
Kumud: I know but plz
Garv: Fianlly agrees.. and he sleeps on the bed next to her... the lights go off.

The Lights r off... I wonder what wil happen? will they have their nite.. or will they just sleep next to each other.. stay tunned.