•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
I was watching B News over the weekend and they had a story about Kim Sharma and Preeti Jhangiani.  They said Kim did not attend Preeti's wedding, they supposedly got into a big fight.  Has anyone heard anything?  I thought they were best friends.  Just curious.................
Probably a cat fight that the media invented ... 😊
no actually that is true.. kim aparently does not like they guy Parvas dabas .. one preeti married.. and at a party where they were playing the tarot card.. kim paid the guy (tarot reader) to lie and say Pavin will cheat on Pretti in future.. and PReeti found out and was really mad at kim for not being happy for her and trying to ruin her relationship.

since then the one time best friends have parted ways 😊
^^^if it is true then a disgusting act on kim's part, i dont blame preeti if she is mad at kim

^^ what? kim actually paid the tarot card reader to say such a thing?😲😲 gosh.. if she doesn't like prabas, so be it but it doesn't mean that she has to do such a thing to ruin preethi's life. i don't blame preethi for getting mad at kim.