sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Working with Tanushree is a Nightmare
By Webmaster, 30 March, 2008

Working with Tanushree is a NightmareDirector Rakesh Sarang says, "Working with Tanushree was nothing short of a nightmare. She had so many issues it wasn't even funny. First she had issues with the junior artistes, then she had a problem with Ganesh Acharya's assistant and finally she had a difficulty working with Nana Patekar.

She had such a bad attitude that it was disturbing. She didn't have any respect for the senior people on the set. It is okay to have an ego but one should never insult someone because you are on a trip of your own.

Tanushree kept saying how she doesn't want anyone to touch her and all that but didn't she do an item number in the past, which was more explicit than this one?

Now we are shooting with Rakhi. The movie comes out in August. Watch the song and decide."

'I will never work with Tanushree'- Ganesh Acharya
By Webmaster, 30 March, 2008
I will never work with Tanushree- Ganesh AcharyaChoreographer Ganesh Acharya who is directing the song says, "I have worked with Tanushree before in Risk, she was fine back then but working with her these last four days have been hellish.

For the first three days, she had a very cold vibe about her. And on
the final day, when she arrived, she declared that she would not rehearse and wanted to give takes directly.

That was cool with me. I have done over 2000 songs but never
before has such a thing happened to me. She is now saying that my assistant and I, the crowd of about a thousand people and Nana were touching her inappropriately.

How ridiculous is that! I have never seen an unprofessional actor like her in my life. I have footage of the song, which we shot and everyone can see how, Nana is not 'touching' her at all.

I have taken a vow never to work with her again. Now Rakhi is doing the song and hats off to her for agreeing to do this at such short notice. She has come as a saviour to the producer
http://filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=5497

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
tanushree is going down, man...who knows wat the real story is but film's producers are definetly hitting back hard 😕
PinkPixie thumbnail
the producers have more influence.. this story doesnt make sense . i think theres more to it than what we r hearing