Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ash unveils Sikander Kher’s Summer 2007

missmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ash unveils Sikander Kher's Summer 2007

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan unveiled the first look of  friend Sikander

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan unveiled the first look of Sikander at The Club. 

The event was attended by Sikander's parents Anupam and Kiron Kher.

The film stars Unika Chawdhary, Arjan, Alekh among others, and will be directed by Suhail Tatari.          ;      

Summer 2007 revolves around five students, who go through diverse experiences in their expedition of rural India. The film is   scheduled for release in the summer this year.

• Pics By Sujit Jaiswal, Hill Road Media
  • Wednesday, March 26, 2008
  •  
    http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/March/ News_20080326_294

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

So all that talks about Abhishek ignoring Sikander is all false? Aishwarya is now promoting his movie. Kirron Kher is looking very elegant. Aishwarya is a stunner.
    she looks gorgeous as always.. i can't believe some people in here are like she looks old.. i mean i am sorry to break it to you but if you expect to look as young as that when you are 34, you will be in for a major disappointment 😛

what she doing? lucky guy

Kirron Kher looks like a classy lady

Aishwarya is the most beautiful lady I have seen. Julia Roberts even crowned her as the most beautiful woman on Earth. What a stunner! How is she becoming more beautiful as she grows old?

Bhabhi is suppoting her devar😊. Kirron Kher is always classy though sometimes goes overboard but here perfect look.

I am wondering why Sikander's real dad Gautam Berry never turns up for any events though Sikander mentions him in every interview.

Aishwarya is the most beautiful lady I have seen. Julia Roberts even crowned her as the most beautiful woman on Earth. What a stunner! How is she becoming more beautiful as she grows old?

Bhabhi is suppoting her devar😊. Kirron Kher is always classy though sometimes goes overboard but here perfect look.

I am wondering why Sikander's real dad Gautam Berry never turns up for any events though Sikander mentions him in every interview.

Sikander's real dad? Was he adopted?

Spill the dirt please

Originally posted by: MrsAckles

Sikander's real dad? Was he adopted?

Spill the dirt please

His real dad is business magnet Gautam Berry. Kirron Kher and he got divorced when Sikander was 3 or 4. Then she joined Film institute where she met Anupam Kher I think. Kher also was separated from his wife Madhu. He adopted Sikander and supported Kirron.

Edited by Maya_M - 16 years ago
    oh who is his first wife? and do they have any other children?

His first wife's name is Madhu. No. Kher doesn't have any biological children.