Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nrasheed thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Pragalbha, wow talk about a huge present you gave us all. honestly writing till 2 in the morning, this made me feel very bad for you, all your hard work was clearly evident in both parts. you left no stone unturned in the word entertainment..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ okay what touched me :

Part 21...

Ajay's character is simply superb.. i'm enjoying his self talks, (for i do that alot myself) and for some reason i find him very endearing because even realizing alaana is robbie's sis that he's honest enough with himself to admit that he feels something for alaana that isnt going away...πŸ˜ƒSecondly, the way he handled Kaushalya was wonderful saying that kasturi will come around, hmmm is there trouble brewing for roka in your fanfic??i hope not, and i really hope that Ajay doesnt do anything to tear them apart..cause i like ajay's character...yeah he's got a lot of issues  but he knows it and seems like he is sensible to overcome them...

and i thought the way kasturi didnt tell gia everything about how robbie makes her feel, was bang on...for i think that everything isnt shared, and thats the difference btw girls and younge ladies. somethings should only be shared btw 2 people...who luv one another..

Part 22:

I really liked where robbie took kasturi for their first date, for first dates shouldnt be all romance, it would have looked over done.good choice pragalbha...Parathas...yummmm...and isnt it true when your with your luved one you never notice your surroundings and thats what happened with roka.. the restaurant was closing and they were still in their own world how romantic...😳 

Devika liked how she knew something was up with robbie..was very parallel with how attached she is to robbie..good depiction.

and oohh no, Accident kasturi's accident, hope this brings them closer... but i hope noone finds out about roka yet cause it too early in thier relationship...(i think..)luvly parts.. Pragalbha...two thumbs up!!!!

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow prags.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ amaze..words..and songs..also my fav.songs..worth to waited long.. kasturi share all her feeling to gia..not kiss..robbie chance use karta hai..i don't know robbie like comedy show..vo laughter challage, Fajabbe..dekhta nahi hai? πŸ˜†..
parothe ka nam sunke muh me pani aa gaya..
Ronuak bich me kaha se ladiya..ajay ko kuch kam nahi hai..ajay ko jaise malum pada alaana robbie ki sis hai to uska irada badl gaya..that means he don't like robbie..AA ki prem kahani aage janewali hai..
devika ko robbie me diff. nazar aane laga..
tu kuy ham log ko bich me hang karke jati hai..
ab jaldi se part update kar de..
waise YURA to likhna nahi hai..

πŸ€— πŸ€— for two part and waitng same 😍
pragalbha thumbnail

Pallu, Hummy, Shara, Paddu, Krishi, Paayal, Anju, Robina and everyone else......first off thanks a lot for showering my FF with so much interest and for waiting it our for the next part!! πŸ€—

And just so you all don't get too tensed, let me say that Kasturi is not too badly hurt! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: livelygal

Chalo andolan kamyaab ho hi gaya!!! Phew! I am tired .....shouting slogans!!!πŸ˜†

You are a little devil, Pallavi! πŸ˜† Apnaa kaam karvaa hi leti ho! πŸ˜† 

Pragz di Me first...well that's obvious coz I have been eating your head...and the main inititator of the andolan!!!

Yes, I was not surprised that you were the first!

That was simply superb...the way ppl from 2 entirely different walks of life are setting out on a journey together...I loved it!

Thanks! I do believe it is more fun when there is variety πŸ˜‰

And yah Gia has a reason to be shocked....pehli baar hi passionate kiss....

Bechara Ajay...He had to fall for Robbie's sis......well an exchange offer can b made...good bargain price...Aalana goes to Ajay and Kasturi to robbie...

Actually I think the exchange offer should apply to the guys.....Robbie exchanged for Ajay! Whay say??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  

The update was awsome...chalo waiting for next ...kya kare yeh dil mange more.... Pragz di jaldi karo jaldi karo...

Hamari mang poori karo....oops I am sorry the andolan continues!!

Hey bhagwan.....abhi toh parts post kiyaa hai! Agli part ke liye kam se kam do din toh lagenge! πŸ˜ƒ And I will miss you very much when you go off to your hostel!  

Originally posted by: livelygal

Oh no!!!! Accident!!! that was a sad finish to an utterly romantic update....wow that kiss....I can imagine how it would have been..krishi looks like pragz di is treating us cause of the delay...

That's right.........it is a treat! πŸ˜† At first I was not sure I wanted to write this but then I changed the story a bit to fit the kiss πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† And the accident is not too major!

Really I am finding it difficult to breathe here cause coz you packed so much of simple passion in there...

Glad you liked it

I am sure robbie will be broken..and guess his fears of losing ppl he loves will increase...I can feel how he must be feeling right now...Aw..dont worry she'll fine,jaanoo..

He is definitely going to be affected by this a bit πŸ˜• 

Wunnerful updates...andolan ka jadoo hai..shayad..

Ji nahi! πŸ˜†

Waise I am sorry to say I have to keep the andolan going cause We may orelse have to wait for eternity for th next update...Hamari mange poori...karo....more romance,longer and faster updates....Andolan chalu hai mere yaar! 

Yeh baat itni der nahi hogi.....just 2-3 days πŸ˜† 

Edited by pragalbha - 15 years ago
pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAPS

pragalbha diiii.... First class nahi lekin Romantic classic hai yeh Ff...πŸ‘ once i asked u nah will Ro fall so easily for a Kasturi who is so opposite.? Finally i got the answer as YES!!!!😳

Hey Jaanu.....long time no see! Thanks for calling it a romance classic! πŸ˜ƒ Well....I don' t really think Ro fell for Kasturi so easily! There was a lot of struggle involved internally! 😊 

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just couldnt control me for a few seconds.Excellent.... Perfect.... what a date it must have been😍😍😳

It sure must have been a perfect date!

And and and "In Dinon" is among my all time favorite song😳 and right now i am hearing it like crazzy..... excellent song selectioons u have dii....πŸ‘

When I first heard that song, I was floored too! πŸ˜ƒ 

And Ajay bhaiya, u R so immersed in Allu that u'll have a perfect bargain .πŸ˜ƒ Thank God Allu ..u r a sweet heart..πŸ˜ƒ and whats this Abhi abhi pyaar shuru hui, and Dii u are creating problems of engagement before they even propose....😭 UNFAIRπŸ˜† 

Lekin, baat aage toh nahi bhadi hai na? Atleast as of now.......πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

And Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooo Accident 😭 Superb part dii...  SUPERB.... SUPERB SUPERB SUPERBπŸ€—@Pallavi.spcl thanx to u man....πŸ€— *1000000 So update sooon dii.. I'm greedy abt FFs...πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot! And I will update in a couple of days! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ~*Sofia*~

Will Edit..Have to go to meet someone right now ! πŸ˜†

OK! πŸ˜ƒ

pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahib29

Hey pragggggg ...veryyyy beautifullllll partsssssπŸ‘πŸ˜³  Thank you Mannu!! πŸ˜ƒ

part 21 beautiful and wellwritten 😳....bechara robbie kitna disappointed ho gaya jab ajay ka phone aa gaya πŸ˜†.. Haan, kaafi disappoint ho gayaa!

and u know i was shocked jab ajay ne raunak ke bare meh kastu se baat ki 😲Lekin yeh baat Ajay ke mann mei bahut dinon seh thi...maine socha baat shuru hone se pehle hi mushkil aa gayi ,...but thank god kastu ne saaf manna kar diya πŸ˜†Haan, usse toh manaa karnaa hi tha! Yahaan Kasturi koi lachaar, bechaari ladki nahi hai jise hamesha apne parivaar ke saamne jhuknaa padhta hai πŸ˜† ......and yee kya?.. ajay alaana se mil kar isliye uncomfortable hai cos wo middle class aur robbie ki behen hai ..oyye ajay jara apni behen se pooch ki pyar kya hota hai πŸ˜‰..usmeh sirf aur sirf dil dekha jaata hai na ki hasiyat ..laloo kahi ka πŸ˜† Sahi kahaa! πŸ˜† 

part 22 ...yee parttt toh bahutttttttttttt hiiiiiii aacha tha pragggg ....really 😳.....Thanks again! πŸ˜ƒ

yee sahi hai ki robbie uski behen aur ajay robbie ki behen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....and robbie laloo hai ...kastu ko  kahi aur le jaata ..waha le gaya ..jaha bechare dono ko alag baithna pardaπŸ˜­πŸ˜†Haan, magar thodi der ke liye hi toh! Doori seh nazdeekiyaan aur badhti hai! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ...and dinner bhi  aacha tha ..lekin tumne bataya hi nahi ki unhone kya khaya tha πŸ˜†..hum bhi ek aad piece kha lete πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Paraathe waali gali mei, paraathe hi khaaye honge!!  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

and car scene toh pooch matt 😳...kis tarah robbie ne apni feelings par control kiya ...god πŸ˜†Oye.....meine usse control karvaaya! πŸ˜†...but u know ..mujhe bahut aacha laga cos uske character ke hisab se essa hi hona chahiye tha That's right.....isiliye mei nahi chahti ke koi hadd paar ho ...yahi toh tumhari khubi hai ki tum character ko hamesha dhyan rakhti ho ...koi bhi point galat nahi karti πŸ‘...and song selection is tooo good ..lyrice is perfect situation ke hisab se πŸ‘...Thanks Mannu.....as you said the lytics are perfect for this situation! 😊  and pragg ...kya robbie ke pass Mobile nahi hai ??...arre mujhe bahut ajeeb laga Nahi, uske paas mobile nahi hai kyonki Robbie ko aaj tak uski zaroorat mehsoos nahi hui! Aur jo cheez woh zaroori nahi samjhtaa, usse woh nahi khareedtaa!...oyye tu ab jaldi se usse ek Mobile and car dedeThat's the plan, ab woh cellphone khareedegaa! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ..cos jab kasturi usse pick karke apni car meh le  gayi ..mujhe bahut ajeeb laga ....πŸ˜•...beshak ladki jitni bhi rich ho lekin ladka hi aacha lagta hai usse pick karne aaye aur usse drop karne jaaye 😳.....Agli part mei iske baare mei likhne waali thi! and mujhe devika ka daantna bhi bahut aacha laga ..cos kisi ki parwah karne wala hi insaan essa kar sakta hai 😳  Very ture!

and Praggggggg last meh tune yee kya kar diya yaar ..kasturi ka accident ??...robbie apni hi galti manega ...ki maine usse akele kyu jaane diya ??...and shayad usse yee bhi lage ki mai jiske kareeb jaata hoon wo dur ho jaate hai 😭 Actually, kuch aisa hi hogaa!  Lekin phir baat mei sab theek ho jaayegaa!

Pragggggggggg tu kab likhegi next parttttttt ....jali kar yaar ..tune waha aa kar rok diya ki wait nahi hota Bas 2-3 din mei post kar doongi!

Originally posted by: PrInCeZz07

ok pragz diii wowwwww 2 parts  Ok i knw u updated l8 but i guess 2 parts mde up 4 it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  See??? I surprised you 😳 

Part 21

what a part ok robbie i knw u were diappointed with ajay phonin.but yh kyaa?? ajays palnn on getin kasturi married with raunak but i dnt thnk thats going to be happenn Well, Ajay always wanted his sister to hook up with Raunak......so from his point of view, it makes sense! 😊Lolz n as manu syd ajay ask ur sis what love is????? dnt look at pplz statues jus because alaanas robbies sister πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†He will find that out soon ! πŸ˜† 

Part 22

One of my fav parts ever what a part omg i loved it ok a date hmmmmmThanks Hummy!

ok i started 😭 when robbie n kasturi had 2 sit apart 4 15 minutes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i guess thnx 2 dt bhai saab who is willing enough 2 give his seat up lolz.Yep.....he was a good guy! πŸ˜† 

robbie u culd w8 till outside as ustarted kissing kasturis hand inside the place πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He kinda got carried away...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† so yh the food hmmmmmm wheres our invite???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Utni bhook lagi hai kya??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Then d car scene wow that just made me so happy lolz. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†hw u described it n hw they were wowwwwwww πŸ‘ I ams ure this part must have made all of us happy! πŸ˜‰ 

ok whats this yh let robbie hav a mobile atleats then he cn call his cha chi n yh kasturi 2 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That' my intention for the next part! πŸ˜ƒ

Whats this Kasturis accident????????????😭😭😭 robbie dnt get 2 worrienw pragz dii u hav 2 update soon pleaseeeeee dnt make us w8 more longer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†keep up d gr8 work πŸ‘hummy xxx

Thanks a lot Humaira! And I wil update in a couple of days! πŸ˜ƒ 

pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: *princess*15

WOW 2 parts together I tried to make up for the delay! πŸ˜†
PART 21 - Awesome part dii loved it absolutelyThanks Mani! πŸ˜ƒ I bet Ajay will create problems between RoKa which i dont want Actually, you are right.........but I don't want to reveal anything yet! πŸ˜† one of my fav song inn dino and yes your right dii this song suit the situation perfectly It has become a huge favorite of mine too!

dii i have a suggestion aap jaldi se Ajay ko Alaana ke saath busy kardo fir vo RoKa ke bare mei kud hi bhul jayega lolz Bahut accha suggestion hai! πŸ˜† Implement karne ki koshish karungi!
Kasturi's rejection to the Raunak's pruposal was expected how can she accept galti se bhi usne accept kar diya to i wont let her lolz That's right!!!! πŸ˜†

PART 22 - Awesome part as usual very well written
im shocked dii how did he manage to control his feelings wasnt that hard for him lolz Well, that's Robbie Sabharwal for you! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Iss duffer ki toh serial mei bhi yahi haalat hai! πŸ˜†
i liked it when Devika was worried for him but dont like when she shouted at him poor Robbie But Devika has the right to shout at him, right? After all she is very worried about him!
u stopped at a curious stage dii plz continue ASAP im curious to know is this accident is true or she is just pulling his leg Nah.........Gia is not joking! The accident is for real!
CONTINUE ASAPI promise, I will! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: lwfw

pragz you have been such a sweet gal yaar listening to our andolan and stuff Shara....the pleasure is really mine! I feel so happy when you all read the FF and enjoy it!
updating it in the middle of the night this is for you πŸ€— Thanks a lot! πŸ€— 

parts have been awesome yaar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and your song selections is also good
seems like you go first for lyrics and then for tune Yes! For the FF I always look first for the lyrics and then for the tune! 😊 The lyrics should represent the current situation in the FF

you have been reminding some very beatiful songs thanks dear You are most welcome! πŸ˜ƒ 

😭 but you have again put me on the edge yaar stoping at accident 😭 😭 Just a short suspense wait. I will update in a couple of days.....and the accident is not too severe! πŸ˜ƒ 

Originally posted by: storyteller

wow praggzz πŸ‘ ... two parts together... chalo it was worth the wait 😳 Thanks a lot Fari! πŸ˜ƒ  ... love it absolutely the way u r taking the story fwd I am glad you are not finding it slow or stalling! ... Ajay wanting kasturi to marry raunak πŸ˜• Yeah..........he had this plan for a long time! Much before Robbie had even come into the picture!.... loved part 22 more .. loved the way kasturi and robbie had to sit away from each other and how they felt disappointed... πŸ˜† As they say, distance breeds love πŸ˜‰ .... the song is really nice and appropriately describes robbie's sentiments right now πŸ˜ƒ I felt the same! I really had searched a bit for this song!  ... par yeh kiya.. kasturi kaa accident . πŸ˜• .. plssss dont let it be anything serious No, it won't be anything serious! πŸ˜ƒ .... waiting for ur next part 😳 .. brilliant dear... these two parts were excellent πŸ‘ Thanks again Fari and I will update in a couple of days!   Fari

pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: knumnum

PpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppπŸ˜ƒ  Hey Krishi! 😊 

Iam suppppppppppeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr happy with both the parts. Well....I am very glad! πŸ˜ƒ  Iam glad tat finally u did some justice Ajay-AlaanaπŸ˜† Whew!!! At last, Ajay knows tat Alaana is Robs sis and Idiot kahin kaaaa, he said bye as soon as he knew abt her😑.. Kaise kaise hote hai yeh ladkeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Arre RK love story seh fursat mile toh AA ke paas jaungi naa! πŸ˜† But ab, dono love story parallel chalengi! Iam liking the pace with which u r taking RK's relation yaar. Take ur time cos Iam definitely luving this😳.... RK relationship is going to go through some serious ups and down.......be prepared for them!! πŸ˜ƒ 

The date was awesome. I agree πŸ˜†  It was something I never expected, First a comedy show and then Parathe wali Gali. Its ssooooooooo natural and realistic unlike these serials where they show only 5* restaurants all the time. U got full points on tat oneπŸ‘ Thanks you!

Uhhooo I thought Devika will know abt it already, atleast I thought she will guess it but i think u have different plansπŸ˜›πŸ˜†... Devika will get to know in a round about way....I think either in the next part or the one after that! πŸ˜† 

And yeh kyaaaa, Accident??? Ohhhh nooooo, Please dont make robbie cry againπŸ˜†... Iam sure this is only to make RK relation more stronger😳😳😳 Yep, you guessed it right! πŸ˜† 

Now tat u finished YuRa FF, Iam going to haunt u to update this more frequently nowπŸ˜† Write soooooooooooooooooooooon and post sooooooooooooooonnπŸ˜ƒ I am definitely going to try!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

Originally posted by: love fan

Hai Pragalbha diiiiiiii   πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— hope u r doing well   πŸ˜ƒ .I knw its been a long time since I posted here and I am srry for that .But my wishes and love r there with u always diii 😳 . Hey Rosy!!! πŸ˜ƒ That's right..........it has been a long time! No need to apologize.....der aaye par durust aaye! πŸ˜ƒ And thanks for all the wishes! πŸ€—

Well what can I say now u r the best romantic writer over here 😳 πŸ‘.This FF is soo close to my heart and I love how the story is progressing 😳 .Thanks Rosy!!!! πŸ˜ƒ The romance is slow and steady but very intense too! I wanted to really take it easy before it becomes all complicated πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  Ro confession part and the last two parts r my favourite ones πŸ‘ 😳 .Very glad to hear that! Their fist date was soo romantic 😳 .And I love the way u r giving us every details like the name of the theatre restaurant then thier dresses etc etc πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . I am glad you like that too! It agree that it really helps to imagine the situation! And imagining the situation is very important considering the fact that we are simply looking at words and not actual people! 😊 

Now di u will have to update soon coz u have gave us all a big cliff hanger ( serial mein tho nahin milthi atleast u r giving us πŸ˜† ). I will surely update in a couple of days! I am feeling this accident may make Ro tell all that about his past to Kas which he hadn't shared yet with her . Actually Robbie's truth will revealed to Kasturi in a different way.....you will know that in a couple of parts! Or is this a joke of Sia πŸ€” no no she will not joke Kastu's accident OR will she .Look di I am confused πŸ˜• πŸ˜† so please update soon. πŸ˜†, No this is not Gia's joke!

This is for entertaining us all with ur wonderful FF πŸ€— πŸ€—   πŸ‘   πŸ‘
All the best πŸ‘πŸΌ .Update soon. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a lot πŸ€— 
Love Rosy

pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Herman_4u

Hey Ppppppp di, Hey Hermoo!!! πŸ˜ƒ Let me first answer your question on skirts πŸ˜†....well Divya is allowed to wear skirts and shorts for her matches. But outside of that, the girls are expected to dress in something more solemn. They are allowed to wear western wear, jeans, skirts etc but mini-skirts and revealing outfits are a no-no

nice to see that u have posted two parts, πŸ˜ƒ first i was planning to have a nice fight with u for not posting for 14 days, after saying i'll post after 10 days. but ur forgiven after reading the parts. Oh Thank God! πŸ˜† See, I knew this was gonna happen and that is why I posted 2 parts πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† and yes, it was worth waiting for sure. Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ  u know something, I think i told u this before, that whenever I read ur ff, i always have wide smile on my face, now i know why, it's cuz of the use of emotions in ur ff, man. the way u describe a person's emotions, seems sooooo real, and i feel so attached to it, makes me smile. Wow, that's a wonderful compliment Hermoo! 😳  the part 21 was very gud, i loved it, so ajay found out that she's Robbie's sister, same thing happened to robbie, she had to be sister of ajay,   πŸ˜† Yep πŸ˜†, a lot os sister-connection going on here!!! πŸ˜†  and i love that song in dinoo dil mera, was suitable song for his situation. πŸ‘ I really love it too! Its an awesome song and fits the situation like a T! I loved everything in this part. and now i have to go with my mom. wen i come back i'll read the next part and comment. alright. see ya. OK....will wait for the next set of comments! 😊 love  harman πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: fanNO1

Hey Pragzz long time,but i really hope all well with you,
Hey Wajiha!!! Tum toh section seh ekdum gaayab hi ho gayi ho!!! Seems like you have become very busy! πŸ˜› 
well its really gr8 to see 2 parts back to back congratulations thanks for this and sorry to say could not read as yet 😳 actually going out of city for some work As always add my comments later  Sure, no problemo! Take your time and read it at your leisure πŸ˜ƒ 

Take care,Have a good day πŸ˜ƒ Thanks and you too!!! And btw,  I absolutely love that statement you have in your siggy!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrasheed

Pragalbha, wow talk about a huge present you gave us all. honestly writing till 2 in the morning, this made me feel very bad for you,  Oh no Robina! Eventhough it is tiring, I enjoy writing and especially for you all! πŸ˜ƒ  all your hard work was clearly evident in both parts. you left no stone unturned in the word entertainment..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘  Thanks a lot!!!! 😳  okay what touched me :

Part 21...Ajay's character is simply superb.. i'm enjoying his self talks, (for i do that alot myself) and for some reason i find him very endearing because even realizing alaana is robbie's sis that he's honest enough with himself to admit that he feels something for alaana that isnt going away...πŸ˜ƒ Ajay is actually an enigma....he is a lot like Robbie in certain aspects and completely different in others!! His is a constant struggle between his father's simplicity and his mother's complexity!!! I feel for him! 😊 Secondly, the way he handled Kaushalya was wonderful saying that kasturi will come around, hmmm is there trouble brewing for roka in your fanfic?? Well.....something is going to happen, but not right now..... a little later!! i hope not, and i really hope that Ajay doesnt do anything to tear them apart..cause i like ajay's character...yeah he's got a lot of issues  but he knows it and seems like he is sensible to overcome them... Totally agree, that he is sensible and most importantly he is flexible

and i thought the way kasturi didnt tell gia everything about how robbie makes her feel, was bang on... I am sooo glad, you understoof what I was trying to portray here!!! πŸ˜ƒ  for i think that everything isnt shared, and thats the difference btw girls and younge ladies. somethings should only be shared btw 2 people...who luv one another.. Perfect!!!!! That is the most perfecy way of putting in words, what I wanted to convey!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks Robina! πŸ€—

Part 22: I really liked where robbie took kasturi for their first date, for first dates shouldnt be all romance,  Could not agree more with you! it would have looked over done.good choice  Thanks! pragalbha...Parathas...yummmm...and isnt it true when your with your luved one you never notice your surroundings and thats what happened with roka..  Exactly!!! they were just too lost in each other to notice anybody or anything around them and this really happens many times in real life too!!! the restaurant was closing and they were still in their own world how romantic...😳  Glad you found it soo!

Devika liked how she knew something was up with robbie..was very parallel with how attached she is to robbie..good depiction. She is an awesome mother and can really read her children's mind!!  πŸ˜ƒ 

and oohh no, Accident kasturi's accident, hope this brings them closer... but i hope noone finds out about roka yet cause it too early in thier relationship...(i think..) I agree and will try to keep this under wraps as long as possible!! πŸ˜ƒ luvly parts.. Pragalbha...two thumbs up!!!! Thanks  a lot Robina for encouraging me soo and for taking the time to read this!! πŸ€— 

Originally posted by: pop77

wow prags.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ amaze..words..and songs..also my fav.songs..worth to waited long.. Thanks Payal!!! πŸ˜ƒ  kasturi share all her feeling to gia..not kiss..robbie chance use karta hai..i don't know robbie like comedy show..vo laughter challage, Fajabbe..dekhta nahi hai? πŸ˜†.. ..That's the best way to relax and have fun aur agar live mei dekhne ko mil jaaye...toh phir kya baat hai???
parothe ka nam sunke muh me pani aa gaya.. ..Mere bhi muhe mei paani aa gayaa........πŸ˜† 
Ronuak bich me kaha se ladiya..ajay ko kuch kam nahi hai..ajay ko jaise malum pada alaana robbie ki sis hai to uska irada badl gaya..that means he don't like robbie....True, he is not much into Robbie but we will have to see how he will react when he finds out that Robbie is dating his sister!!! AA ki prem kahani aage janewali hai.. ..Haan, aage jaayegi! πŸ˜ƒ 
devika ko robbie me diff. nazar aane laga.. ..Haan! Aakhir maa hai! πŸ˜ƒ 
tu kuy ham log ko bich me hang karke jati hai.. ab jaldi se part update kar de.. waise YURA to likhna nahi hai.. .. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Theek hai! Yeh baar jaldi hi update karungi, ek-do din mei! πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ€— πŸ€— for two part and waitng same 😍 ..Thanks Payal!!!! πŸ€— 

anjudiva thumbnail
All things worth having comes with waiting :)
Read the two parts and absolutely loved it.

:) Robbie feeling insecure about kissing her too soon was 😳
He is such a sweetheart :)

You know, I was listening to the In dino song this morning :) I love that song...

:) As mean as it sounds, I have been in the old man's position - though not at concerts/movies but in flights... Almost every other week on my flights, there are people requesting me to move from my window seat (95% of the time to a middle seat at the rear of the plane) coz they want to sit next to someone.. and mostly I refuse (unless it's in the vicinity/or if it's a family with infants). I know that's mean - but hey I paid a premium for that window seat on the first three rows... there is no way I am going to move to a middle seat on the back of the plane and suffer for 4 hrs. So if that old guy refused to give his seat because he had a better seat than what Robbie/Kasturi were offering him, I am totally with him :)... go uncle!!!!... phew.... Dunno where that need for defending myself came from :)

Great first date :)

I hope Gia's messing with Robbie though I have suspicion that she isn't. I hope that Robbie wont get so insecure of getting hurt again that he withdraws into a shell :(