Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: pragalbha

Pallu, Hummy, Shara, Paddu, Krishi, Paayal, Anju, Robina and everyone else......first off thanks a lot for showering my FF with so much interest and for waiting it our for the next part!! πŸ€—

Ohhh nnooooo PPppp, u dont sharmindafy us like this yaar... We shud be thankful and greatful to u for writing for us even at late nightsπŸ˜ƒ U r a darling in this case, I know tat ur parts are worth waiting for😳 I can definitely wait for a janam if u promise me tat u will continue to write like thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

And just so you all don't get too tensed, let me say that Kasturi is not too badly hurt! πŸ˜ƒ

Ohh thank god, u revealed atleast this much now.... Aree Robbie ko kaun bataayegaa ki Kas is not badly hurtπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bechaaraaa, he will become paagal with tension if Gia doesnt reveal it to him over phoneπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: livelygal

Oh no!!!! Accident!!! that was a sad finish to an utterly romantic update....wow that kiss....I can imagine how it would have been..krishi looks like pragz di is treating us cause of the delay...

That's right.........it is a treat! πŸ˜† At first I was not sure I wanted to write this but then I changed the story a bit to fit the kiss πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† And the accident is not too major!

Palluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Yessss U did a gud job yaar.... Bas 2 days we will give rest to Ppppp and later we will start our andolan againπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Iam not going to leave Pppppp until she writes atleast one part with only and only RK romanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ppppp, Are u listening?????πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by knumnum - 16 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks kasturi ko kuch jyada nukshan nahi hua..ok i wait for do-thin days.. πŸ˜ƒ
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: knumnum

Palluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Yessss U did a gud job yaar.... Bas 2 days we will give rest to Ppppp and later we will start our andolan againπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Iam not going to leave Pppppp until she writes atleast one part with only and only RK romanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ppppp, Are u listening?????πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Yaar looks like we need to give her a day's time to rest...till then let's get to work designing new banners and thinking up more catchy slogans...*put your thinking cap on*...our andolan is gonna drive her crazy till we get faster,longer and more romantic updates......

Krishi I will officially hand over the Andolan to you b4 I go to my hostel!

pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjudiva

All things worth having comes with waiting :)
Read the two parts and absolutely loved it.
 Thank God! Makes me feel very relieved and happy!!
:) Robbie feeling insecure about kissing her too soon was 😳
He is such a sweetheart :)
 OMG Anju..........an emoticon from you!!! 😲 Now, I am absolutely convinced that you did like the parts!!!! πŸ˜† 
You know, I was listening to the In dino song this morning :) I love that song...  Oh that's a lovely coincidence! And yes I have not been able to forget that song since I listened it to the first time!! Awesome song! πŸ˜ƒ

:) As mean as it sounds, I have been in the old man's position - though not at concerts/movies but in flights... Almost every other week on my flights, there are people requesting me to move from my window seat (95% of the time to a middle seat at the rear of the plane) coz they want to sit next to someone.. and mostly I refuse (unless it's in the vicinity/or if it's a family with infants). I know that's mean - but hey I paid a premium for that window seat on the first three rows... there is no way I am going to move to a middle seat on the back of the plane and suffer for 4 hrs. So if that old guy refused to give his seat because he had a better seat than what Robbie/Kasturi were offering him, I am totally with him :)... go uncle!!!!... phew.... Dunno where that need for defending myself came from :)
 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ OK, to a certain extent I agree with you but I felt bad for Robbie! And btw, Robbie did have a corner seat πŸ˜† 
Great first date :)  Glad you liked it!

I hope Gia's messing with Robbie though I have suspicion that she isn't. I hope that Robbie wont get so insecure of getting hurt again that he withdraws into a shell :(  Nope, she is not joking and Robbie will have a setback but I think that will not last too long!

Boy, Am I glad Pallu is going to the hostel the next week! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ......I will miss her but I won't miss the andolan!!! Payal, Krishi and Pallavi.....will most definitely update in a couple of days! 😊

Thanks nirjor! 😊

Edited by pragalbha - 16 years ago
stars_shine thumbnail
hey pragz...sorry for late comments...didn't read it till today!...was bz!

newayz....both parts were amaaazing!...i was so glad u took dat time off...it made ur parts even more brilliant than usual!...and two at one time? an enjoyable treat!
πŸ˜ƒ
ok...now on to the parts!

stupid Ajay broke their first date!...n now wants RaKa together?...noooooooo!...arre kaise bhai ho yaar? apne behen ke dil ki baat nahi samjhi?

but i think devika sort of kas a clue now!...or atleast i hope so!...she seems so nice!....i really like her here!

aur alana and ajay!...hmmm A-A...mite be gud!...another sabharwal-chawla alliance!...hmmm...now he'd better be nice to robbie..!! πŸ˜†

but why did u hv to end at the accident??????....now im like biting my fingers and waiting to find out what happened! hope kas isn't seriously hurt!!!

con't soon!...can't wait!

luv,
STAR ⭐️
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oye Pppppppp di, wat is this yaar, yeh sabh app krishi ki fairmaish pe kar rahi hain, oh man, u have some hot imaginations πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† anyways, robbie sits beside kasturi, gud yaar, he's not formal at all πŸ˜† and he took her to a comedy circus, pehle mujhe thoda funny lega, that he took his first date to comedy circus, but i think he just did wat he likes and as i said, no formalities, tht gud, just letting each other know about them, i mean if he had done something that he wouldn't normally do, then kasturi wouldn't know wat kind of person he is right? so i really liked that aspect of robbie. i love this bhai behan thingy, both the brothers like each other's sisters and wish that their sisters are not like their brothers πŸ‘ i just loved it. alright i got my answer for the mini skirts. and i always imagine shivani in long skirts for some reason in ur ff. acchaa to humara mooh band karne ke liye apne 2 parts post kiya, πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† gud. me waiting. don't take long.

love
harman πŸ˜›
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First of all I was shocked 😲 to see a avi with ur ID and I thought I have come to a wrong place! πŸ˜†

Wow Double Dhamak πŸ‘ ! Totally totally loooved the parts yaar! I cant seem to have enough of it 😳 ! I am falling for this jodi again and again ..all thanks to u! So sorry Pragz you had to do so much of hardwork in the middle of the night. Really appreciate that! You are a real sweetheart!πŸ€—

Arre don't worry Robbie kastu is fully under ur control πŸ˜‰ …she cant help but just follow him.. πŸ˜†

Oh yeah I too didn't like Ajay disturbing them with the call…..And what is with the omen…are you hinting that Ajay will be the kabab mein haddi..Oh! I am getting worried!

The song was perfect to the situation. I just loved the way you reflected his thoughts. That is one thing I love in your ff Pragz the way u reflect the characters thoughts is awesome and a very integral part of ur writing. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

ThankGod you didn't make kastu the typical heroine who behaves hypocritically.

Ajay now knows that Alaana is Robbie sis…I still don't understand why Ajay doesn't like Robbie…what will he do when he finds about Roka???? πŸ˜† Before he finds out make him fall for Alaana hopelessly πŸ˜‰ ..that might help! I am too eager to hear Ajay's confession 😳 .

Oh!!! The date was awesome…you have made it so different with the comic play and the paranta shop. Really loved it….and the date ended very befittingly. No doubt their physical attraction is at present the strong foothold of their relation ship…I would love to see this gradually develop into a deep emotional bond too! 😳

OK I heard u that the accident is a light one …but poor Robbie must have been devastated to hear it !

Cant wait for the next part sweety! 😳
pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: stars_shine

hey pragz...sorry for late comments...didn't read it till today!...was bz! No problem Star.....I totally udnerstand, am in the same boat!

newayz....both parts were amaaazing!...i was so glad u took dat time off...it made ur parts even more brilliant than usual!...and two at one time? an enjoyable treat!
πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a lot! πŸ˜ƒ 
ok...now on to the parts!

stupid Ajay broke their first date!...n now wants RaKa together?...noooooooo!...arre kaise bhai ho yaar? apne behen ke dil ki baat nahi samjhi? Arre Star..........abhi usse Robbie ke baare mei kuch nahi pataa! So, naturally he is persisting with his idea.
but i think devika sort of kas a clue now!...or atleast i hope so!...she seems so nice!....i really like her here! I love her in this FF too! πŸ˜ƒ Well............she does not have an idea yet! But soon she will know!
aur alana and ajay!...hmmm A-A...mite be gud!...another sabharwal-chawla alliance!...hmmm...now he'd better be nice to robbie..!! πŸ˜†  There are high chances of AA working out!!! And yes, Ajay better be nice to Robbie

but why did u hv to end at the accident??????....now im like biting my fingers and waiting to find out what happened! hope kas isn't seriously hurt!!!  Kas is not seriously hurt. I wanted to do this to bring out Robbie's insecurity

con't soon!...can't wait!  Will post again in a couple of days! πŸ˜ƒ

luv,
STAR ⭐️

Originally posted by: Herman_4u

oye Pppppppp di, wat is this yaar, yeh sabh app krishi ki fairmaish pe kar rahi hain, oh man, u have some hot imaginations πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Bacche.........abhi tumne meraa imagination dekha kahaan hai!!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ πŸ€£. But on a more serious note Harman, I am a little wary of posting romantic parts considering that many of you are teenagers! But I have to hold the interest of the adults too, right? And so try to balance this as much as possible! 😊  anyways, robbie sits beside kasturi, gud yaar, he's not formal at all πŸ˜† No he is not! And another thing, this is a date after declaring that they do love each other, so he has the leverage of sitting beside her! and he took her to a comedy circus, pehle mujhe thoda funny lega, that he took his first date to comedy circus, but i think he just did wat he likes and as i said, no formalities, tht gud, just letting each other know about them, i mean if he had done something that he wouldn't normally do, then kasturi wouldn't know wat kind of person he is right? Very true..............and just wanted to mention that it is not a cirucs, it is something like Saturday Night Live........Comedy theatres are really awesome! so i really liked that aspect of robbie. i love this bhai behan thingy, both the brothers like each other's sisters and wish that their sisters are not like their brothers πŸ‘ i just loved it. This bro-sis combinations will lead to a lot of things in the future! alright i got my answer for the mini skirts. and i always imagine shivani in long skirts for some reason in ur ff. acchaa to humara mooh band karne ke liye apne 2 parts post kiya, πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† gud. me waiting. don't take long. No, I won't! Will try to update soon! πŸ€—

love
harman πŸ˜›

Edited by pragalbha - 16 years ago
pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: RK_fan111

First of all I was shocked 😲 to see a avi with ur ID and I thought I have come to a wrong place! πŸ˜†

The avi surprised you ! 🀣 I finally decided to have a avatar for a few days! πŸ˜‰ 

Wow Double Dhamak πŸ‘ ! Totally totally loooved the parts yaar! Thanks!!!I cant seem to have enough of it 😳 ! I am falling for this jodi again and again ..all thanks to u! Love them myself, why do you think we are still hanging around here if not for out friends and for the RK jodi!!! πŸ˜† So sorry Pragz you had to do so much of hardwork in the middle of the night. Really appreciate that! You are a real sweetheart!πŸ€— NP paddu............the pleasure is all mine
Arre don't worry Robbie kastu is fully under ur control πŸ˜‰ …she cant help but just follow him.. πŸ˜† But you know what.....Robbie is also in her control, but he does not know it yet!
Oh yeah I too didn't like Ajay disturbing them with the call…..And what is with the omen…are you hinting that Ajay will be the kabab mein haddi..Oh! I am getting worried! Yes, there is going to be a huge Ajay angle to this! But not now, after a few parts

The song was perfect to the situation. I just loved the way you reflected his thoughts. Thast song is really awesome! I was very impressed when I heart it too! That is one thing I love in your ff Pragz the way u reflect the characters thoughts is awesome and a very integral part of ur writing. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thansk a lot! πŸ˜ƒ 
ThankGod you didn't make kastu the typical heroine who behaves hypocritically. How do you mean? What part of the part are you referring to?
Ajay now knows that Alaana is Robbie sis…I still don't understand why Ajay doesn't like Robbie…what will he do when he finds about Roka???? πŸ˜† He is going to be mighty upset! Before he finds out make him fall for Alaana hopelessly πŸ˜‰ ..that might help! I am too eager to hear Ajay's confession 😳 . Yes, I think that might help!

Oh!!! The date was awesome…you have made it so different with the comic play and the paranta shop. Really loved it….and the date ended very befittingly. No doubt their physical attraction is at present the strong foothold of their relation ship…I would love to see this gradually develop into a deep emotional bond too! 😳 Ahh Paddu, this wish of your's matches with mine! Yes they will bond enotionally too........soon!

OK I heard u that the accident is a light one …but poor Robbie must have been devastated to hear it ! Cant wait for the next part sweety! 😳  Will post soon enough! πŸ˜ƒ 

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ooops sorry..I was not clear...what I meant was she outright rejected Kaush and Ajay's offer of her marriage with raunakπŸ˜†...if it had been BT serial then she would have never told no...she would have sacrificed her love for her parents.