Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
P di, u know, i was little confused because u said that alaana, n sabarwal girls are not allowed to wear shorts, but u know wen divya plays tennis, she has to wear shorts, they're must. aren't they?

love
harman πŸ˜›
pragalbha thumbnail

OMG.....what is going on here??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
OK friends, it is 2.04 AM right now here............I will first make the updates and then come back later and reply to all of you!!!

Because of the delay...........I have 2 parts ready for you all. Hope you will like these and find them worth the wait! πŸ˜ƒ

As always, all comments are most welcome!!!

Also, I have not proof-read them, so please forgive any spelling mistakes, which I will correct later!

Edited by pragalbha - 16 years ago
pragalbha thumbnail

Re-cap : Robbie reveals his true feelings to Kasturi with Gia's help.

PART - 21 : SUDDENLY, LOVE

Kasturi says : Gia, bachpan seh aisi hi hai! Bahut mazaakiyaa hai! πŸ˜› Lekin jab serious honaa hota hai toh bahut serious bhi ho jaati hai! 😊
Robbie asks : She seems to be your closest friend?
"Yes!!" replies Kasturi......."Waise, mere bahut dost hai.....kyonki mei dost badi jaldi banaa leti hun. Lekin....sirf do dost bahut kareeb hai.....ek Gia or ek Shravan!"
Robbie says : You are very lucky, ke tumhaare bahut saare dost hai! Dost banaana aur dosti nibhaana, sabke bas ki baat nahi hai! 😊
Kasturi who had been playing with her hands till now, turns to give him a questioning look. She has noticed the edge in his voice when he was making the above statement.
"I thought making friends is the easiest thing in the world......." says Kasturi.
"No its not!" replies Robbie......."It seems easy but in reality it is not! Atleast it is not for someone like me!! Mei sirf dosti ke khaatir dost nahi banaa saktaa.....mei apni khaatir dost banaata hun! They have to really touch me before they can come close to me or before I can even call them friends!"
Kasturi asks, still looking at him : Does the same logic apply even in love? 😳
Robbie thinks for a moment and then turns to look at her and says quietly : It used to!! Lekin aaj jo hua, woh........woh........
And suddenly the intensity in his voice increases and he says......."Kasturi, mei usually aisa nahi hun! 😳 Mei itni aasaani seh apne feelings zaahir nahi kartaa! I am surprised at myself today! 😲 I did not think I could ever do what I did today....that is.....give in to my emotions!! But, this has happened and it has happened.........because of you! Lagtaa hai tumne mujhpeh koi jadoo kiyaa hai!" πŸ˜ƒ
Kasturi blushes happily. ☺️
Robbie continues saying : Hum ek doosre ke baare mei zyaada kuch jaante nahi hai.......aur jo bhi dekha hai uss seh lagtaa hai, we are poles apart!!! I don't think this is going to be easy.......we will have to work hard to work this out!!
Kasturi is listening to him carefully and she has only one question for him! She is not sure if she should ask it, but she feels she needs to know the answer and so turning to him, asks quietly....."And do you think this is worth the effort?" 😳
"Time will tell!"......That would be the usual answer Robbie would have given........but today he just could not say that! He stares at her and into her eyes. He sees in her eyes, a certain expectation from him and he just cannot say something so impersonal as the above and automatically, the truth comes out of his mouth, when he says softly....."Its totally worth the effort"!! 😳
As soon as he says it, the complicated personality that he is, he wishes he had not said it!!! 😲 He hated the feeling of becoming weak in front of her.....she had the power to make him reveal things which he did not intend to reveal!! And so he immediately switches that statement into a cheesy one and says with a wink....... "I mean, if that is the way you kiss πŸ˜‰.......then it is soooooo worth the effort!!! πŸ˜†
Kasturi laughs involuntarily, hitting him lightly at such a statement, but she sees through his attempt to gain control and it makes her even more happy that he had felt the need to resist her!! πŸ˜ƒ
Suddenly Robbie gets up and says : Lets get out of here!
He extends his right hand towards her, which she takes and he pulls her up.
Kasturi asks : Kahaan jaana hai?
Robbie says : Ek aisi jagah jahaan tumhe bahut mazaa aayegaa! πŸ˜ƒ
Kasturi says excitedly : OK...Just give me 10 minutes!
She goes to freshen up and change out of her dance clothes while Robbie walks around the studio killing time. He is still reeling from the shock of the realization that he has done something so out of character......But he is also very very happy about having done that! 😳
He gets startled when the he suddenly hears "In dinon dil mera....mujhse hai keh raha......tu khwaab sajaa, tu jee le zara" playing out of Kasturi's cellphone, that she had left in the room. He wonders why her ringtones were always so different! πŸ€” The ringing stops but the caller calls again. After a few mintues Kasturi walks out with her bag and Robbie immediately lets her know that somebody was trying to reach her. Kasturi picks her phone up and sees that the calls were from Ajay. But since he had not left any voicemail, she thinks it is nothing important and so she says......."Mei baad mei call kar loongi".
They both walk out and she locks up the studio. Robbie goes towards the stairs and Kasturi moves towards the elevator, when they both realize that they had different intentions!! πŸ˜› They quickly turn to each other, to do what the other had wanted! But Kasturi says......"No, you are right! Lets take the stairs, that will be quicker!"
As they are walking down, Robbie asks : Yeh tumhaare ring tones, itne different kyun hote hai?
Kasturi smiles sheepishly and says : Actually, jo bhi gaana mujhe currently pasand hotaa hai, mei usse apnaa ringtone banaa leti hun! πŸ˜†
"Great idea" says Robbie with a smile. "Waise, yeh tumhaara current ringtone bahut accha hai"
And as if on cue, her phone rings again. It is Ajay again. Kasturi quickly answers the phone with a "Hi Bhaiyya!"
Ajay asks : Hey Kas....kahaan ho tum? 😊
Kasturi : Studio mei. Sorry bhaiyya, aapke pehle do calls nahi le paayi, phone mere pass nahi tha!
Ajay : No problem.....accha, tum ab ghar aa rahi ho na?
Kasturi stops in her tracks and asks : Abhi??
Ajay : Haan! Mei soch rahaa tha aaj tumhaare saath dinner karungaa aur isliye tumhaara wait kar rahaa hun.
Robbie continues to walk ahead slowly. He wants to give her some space while conversing. But he is not too far away from her and he can hear all that she is saying.
Kasturi replies : Woh actually bhaiyya...mujhe thodi der ho jaayegi! Mujhe kahin jaana....
Ajay interrupts : Woh kaam kal kar lenaa! Mujhe actually tumseh bahut important kaam hai. So please......jaldi ghar aa jao. I am waiting for you! OK?
Kasturi replies quietly : OK.
Robbie is sorely disappointed! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• He has already understood from Kasturi's tone that she had given in! But he quickly hides his disappointment as Kasturi ends the call and walks over to him. He can see the same disappointment in her large brown eyes too as she looks up to him! She has a weird expression in those eyes.........disappointment, discomfort and some kind of a fear! Kasturi knew she was reading too much into her brother's call but she could not help but feel that it seemed so ominous that her brother had interrupted her plan! πŸ˜” She cannot put a finger on it, but she feels it was a bad omen!! And that is the same expression Robbie is looking at in her eyes and it just tugs at his heart strings! He instinctively reaches for her and holds her by the shoulders and asks...."Kya hua?"
Kasturi blinks her eyes and says : Sorry Robbie, mujhe ghar jaana hogaa........Aaj nahi aa sakti tumhaare saath!
Robbie says : Koi baat nahi! Waise, this was a little unplanned..........so its OK!
His eyes are not agreeing with what he is saying and Kasturi is glad to see that he is disappointed too!
Kasturi asks : How about tomorrow? Kal chalein kyaa?
Robbie replies apologetically : Kal mei thoda busy hoon, but how about Saturday?
Kasturi says happily : Saturday will be perfect!
"Its a date then!" says Robbie......"Shall I pick you up?"
"No!" answers Kasturi a little too quickly!
Robbie looks at her surprised and Kasturi says : Kahaan jaana hai yeh bataa doh, mei khudh aa jaaungi!
Robbie says : Theek hai, aisa karo.....Nehru Circle ke pass jo Real Bakery hai, woh pataa hai na tumhe?
Kasturi shakes her head in the affirmative.
Robbie continues : Bas, wahin peh aa jao. Wahaan seh dono milke chalenge! Be there by 5.30 PM.
Kasturi replies : Theek hai! Ab chalti hun...
They both were standing near the car door. And so Robbie moves back slightly allowing her to open the door. They both knew she had to go but they both also knew they did not want her to go! 😳 And they were really not sure how to say goodbye to each other! So Robbie clears his throat and says
Robbie : Toh.....Saturday tak... 😊
Suddenly she is in his arms! Robbie is surprised!! 😳 Kasturi hugs him quickly and whispers........"Saturday tak, I will miss you a lot!!!"
And before he can say anything or react, she quickly opens the door, slides in and shuts the door. She slides the window down and Robbie leans down with both hands on the car and says....."I will miss you too!" 😳
They look at each other, wanting to say much more but unable to and Kasturi starts her car and drives away, waving him a goodbye! Robbie hails a cab and gets in. He relaxes a bit for the first time that evening and only then realizes how tensed he was!! He leans back against the seat and closes his eyes. The events of the evening flash by in front of his eyes and he breaks into a smile unknowingly! πŸ˜ƒ He finally found the person he was looking for, in Kasturi Chawla! 😳 No......he was never concsiously looking for anyone but he always knew at the back of his mind that he was searching for that one person with whom he wanted to spend his life! This search was made difficult for him because all the girls he met were invariably attracted to him and that always had put him off! And the Kiss!!! He opens his eyes instantly.......just the memory of that kiss was making him feel so alive!! He had not been physically close to anybody for a long time......he usually never even hugged anybody! But he also feels that it was a little premature!  Maybe he should have waited!! He wonders if Kasturi was OK with it!! πŸ˜›

Suddenly he hears the same song blaring out of the radio in the Taxi......

(Guys.....a very soft song, fits in very well with the current situation from the movie 'Life in a Metro'. Its called Inn dinon sung most beautifully by Soham Chakravarty. Do listen to it, if you have not already!)

Inn dinon, dil meraa, mujhse hai keh rahaa
tu khwaab sajaa, tu jee le zaraa
hai tujhe bhi izaazat, karle tu bhi mohabbat

Robbie is lost in Kasturi's thoughts completely and is staring out of the taxi window not really looking at anything!

Berang si hai badi zindagi kuchh rang toh bharoon
main apani tanahaayi ke waaste abb kuchh toh karoon
jab mile thodi fursat, jab mile thodi fursat, mujhse karle mohabbat
hai tujhe bhi izaazat, karle tu bhi mohabbat

Robbie gets lost in the song thinking how much it reflected his current state of mind when he hears the taxi driver say........"Saab, aap pahunch gaye!" Robbie snaps out of his thoughts and asks........"Kya?"
The taxi driver repeats : Manzil aa gayi hai, Saab!
Robbie mutters to himself : Haan......Manzil toh mil gayi, magar raasta abhi baaki hai!
"Ji?" inquires the taxi driver.
Robbie replies: Kuch nahi, bhaiyya....yeh lo apne paise.
He pays him, gets out and walks into the apartment complex.

"No, he did'nt!!" exclaims Gia. 😲 She is lying on her bed, on her stomach. Her legs are folded towards the sky and she is swaying them in the air.
"He did too........" says Kasturi with a smile!! 😳 She is driving back to her house.
Gia : Aur mei samajh rahi thi ke yeh toh ekdum middle-class lallu hoga!! Mujhe lag rahaa tha, he will date you for atleast a couple of months before he so much as gives you a peck, forget a kiss!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But.........I am impressed!! 😳 He is not what I thought he is!! 😳
Kasturi smiles shyly ☺️ when Gia asks : Toh?
Kasturi questions back : Toh?
Gia says again : Toh, phir.......?
Kasturi again avoids the question with a : Toh phir.....kya?
Gia draws in a sharp breath and says : Don't tell me you are avoiding my question!!! 😑 Aage kya hua bataa!!!
Kasturi says : Bas....aur kuch nahi hua!
Gia says exasperated : I know aage kuch nahi hua hoga! I am asking about the Kiss. How was it? 😍
Kasturi says : Gia, tu bahut besharam hai!!
Gia giggles and says : Tell me something that I don't know!!! Come on Kas.........kyun nakhre dikha rahi hai?
Kasturi is actually thinking the same! 😲 She had shared every secret with Gia till date.......every crush she had, every date she had been to! Her parents had allowed her to date since the past 2 years. And ofcourse she had no dearth of guys who were falling over themselves to spend time with her. And she had shared every detail with Gia. But today.......she somehow did not want to share what happened between her and Robbie!! 😳 She felt it was too personal, too intimate to let anybody in!!! She is wondering how to explain this to Gia. But Gia understands from her silence what the deal is and so says
Gia : Chal theek hai.....details mat bataa! Atleast tell me this...........was he a good kisser?
Kasturi : Yes......he was too good!
Gia says : Yoohoo!!!!   [:D/] You know Kas, how we used to worry that we might fall in love with somebody that was just not......ummm.... upto the mark?? πŸ˜‰
They both laugh at the memory of the silly girlish talk they used to indulge in a few years ago! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Soon Kasturi turns into her driveway and they say their goodbyes after Kasturi thanks her for her help and tells her that she has a date with him on Saturday. They both plan to meet the next day.

Sabharwal house:
"Kya baat hai? Aaj bahut khush lag rahe ho?" questions Devika at a smiling Robbie who was washing his dinner plate at the Kitchen sink. 😊
Robbie looks at her surprised and says : Koi baat nahi hai chachi! Aisa kyun pooch rahi hai? πŸ˜›
Devika : Well..........jab seh aaye ho, tumhaare chehre peh muskuraahat hi muskuraahat hai!
Robbie instantly wipes off the insipid smile he just realized he had on his face and says : Kuch nahi hai chachi! 😳
He quickly finishes the work and walks out of the kitchen rapidly with an amused Devika staring after him. "Kuch toh zaroor hai" mumbles Devika to herself but soon gets busy with her work and the matter slips from her mind!

Chawla mansion:
Ajay is waiting for Kasturi. In fact, not just him.........even her mom was waiting for her! And this surprises Kasturi! 😲 Her dad was gone out of town, he was coming back the next day evening. As soon as they finish their dinner, Kasturi wants to slip away when she hears Ajay say........."Ek minute Kasturi.....need to talk to you. Lets go into the study."
Kasturi stops in her tracks and turns to look at her brother and mother who were making their way into the study. Suddenly she becomes wary πŸ˜•..........something did not seem right! She quietly follows them. Ajay who has been waiting for her, closes the study door behind her. She goes and sits on a chair and Ajay starts
Ajay : Bahut dinon seh tumseh yeh kehne ki soch rahaa tha..........aaj woh mauka milaa! 😊
Kasturi is not sure what is coming her way......but she knows for sure that she is not going to like it! πŸ˜”
Ajay continues : How do you like Raunak? πŸ˜ƒ
Everything becomes clear to Kasturi instantly!!!! 😲 😲 And she is shocked to actually face the situation that she had laughed at just a few hours ago! She has not replied yet when Ajay says again
Ajay : Mei aur Maa soch rahe the ke tumhaari aur Raunak ki jodi bahut sundar rahegi! I have been really keen on this for a while now, but I wanted your opinion......How do you feel about him?? πŸ˜ƒ
Kasturi says : Bhaiyya..........mei abhi shaadi nahi karnaa chahti!
Kaushalya says : Arre, abhi seh shaadi ki baat kaun kar rahaa hai? Hum toh bas yeh soch rahe the ke agar tumhaari haami ho toh baat aage badhaaye.
Kasturi says a little loudly : What's the point, Mom? If I am not going to get married atleast for another couple of years, phir abhi seh baat karke kyaa haasil hogaa?
Ajay says : Shaadi nahi Kasturi, toh kam seh kam engagement toh kar sakte hai na?
Kasturi gets up from her chair and says : Nahi bhaiyya......I am not ready for an engagement either!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I need some time to think about this! πŸ˜³
And she quickly leaves before any of them can say anything more!
Kaushalya looks at Ajay and says : Meine kahaa tha na tumseh! Woh itni jaldi nahi maanegi!
Ajay assures her : Don't worry Mom......let her take her time! I am sure she will come around......aakhir yeh shaadi ka maamlaa hai!

Next day is Friday. It was the day JP was supposed to collect his final reports from the clinic. But since he is out of town, Ajay decides to pick them up on his behalf. And ofcourse he had another reason too..........it was Alaana! Alaana had said that she was filling in for the other person for 2 weeks and so he wanted to meet her again before she disappeared into the labyrinth of Delhi population!!!

He had been thinking about her quite a bit for the past week. At first he had felt a little disconcerted at her behavior.......the way she had refused to take his hand, when he had extended it towards her! He had thought......"Here we go again, another middle-class girl who thinks she is doing some sin even if she touched a man!!!" Ajay disliked such hypocricy in people! 😑 And so he was actually put off by that action of her's! But still, she had held his interest!!! He could not help but feel the need to meet her again! And so he makes his way to the clinic around noon. He sees her sitting there, totally unaware of all the turmoil she had caused his mind!!
She looks up as he approaches her and smiles brightly.
Alaana : Hello Mr.Chawla. πŸ˜ƒ
Ajay says with a smile : Please, mujhe Ajay bulaiye!
Alaana replies : Aapko naam seh kaise bulaa sakti hun?
Ajay looks at her surprised and asks : Kyun nahi??
Before she can answer, the nurse interrupts and says : Hello Mr.Chawla....Aap ke pitaaji ke reports tayaar hai. Mere saath aaiye.
Ajay goes in with the nurse who hands him the reports and tells him that everything is normal and that JP should check back in 3 weeks. Ajay thanks her and walks out. He again approaches Alaana and asks........."Toh aap kya keh rahi thi?" 😊
Alaana says : Mei bas yeh keh rahi thi, ke apne bhaiyya ke boss ko naam seh bulaana, thoda awkward lagtaa hai!
Ajay looks at her surprised and asks : Aapke bhai mere liye kaam karte hai??
Alaana replies : Haan......Robbie. Ranbir Sabharwal.
Ajay looks at her shocked!! 😲 Even in his wildest imagination, he had not linked her last name and Robbie's last name and now suddenly realizes that she did says Sabharwal !!!!

He tries to confirm and so asks...."Aap, Robbie ki behen hai??" 😲
Alaana says : Ji.
Ajay thinks............"Of all people!!! Of all people, I had to be interested in Robbie's sister!!!" 😑
Alaana says : Ji....aapne kuch kahaa??
Ajay says quickly : Mei keh rahaa tha ab mujhe chalna chahiye! It was a pleasure meeting you! Bye.
He wishes her goodbye and leaves and Alaans stares after him thinking....."Why was he so curt all of a sudden??"

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Chalo andolan kamyaab ho hi gaya!!!

Phew! I am tired .....shouting slogans!!!πŸ˜†

Pragz di Me first...well that's obvious coz I have been eating your head...and the main inititator of the andolan!!!

That was simply superb...the way ppl from 2 entirely different walks of life are setting out on a journey together...I loved it!

And yah Gia has a reason to be shocked....pehli baar hi passionate kiss....

Bechara Ajay...He had to fall for Robbie's sis......well an exchange offer can b made...good bargain price...Aalana goes to Ajay and Kasturi to robbie...

The update was awsome...chalo waiting for next ...kya kare yeh dil mange more....

Pragz di jaldi karo jaldi karo...

Hamari mang poori karo....oops I am sorry the andolan continues!!

Edited by livelygal - 16 years ago
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oyye pragg tu itni raat gaye online par πŸ˜† .abhi read karke edit karti hoon comment 😳
pragalbha thumbnail

PART - 22 : ITS A DATE!

Its Saturday!!! Kasturi is too excited and cannot wait for it to be evening!!! πŸ˜ƒ She had never been this excited about going out with any other guy! 😳 Robbie is very excited too but his enthusiasim is put on hold as he has to work that Saturday! πŸ˜• They were having issues in developing a prototype and the whole team is working round the clock to meet the deadline!! He is deeply immersed in work but at the same time he is very conscious of the time too! Finally at 5.00 PM Robbie feels enough is enough and he decides to leave! He walks out of his office to the men's room. He freshens up a bit and tucks in his casual navy blue T-shirt into his jeans and fixing his hair, walks out and almost bumps into Ajay!!! 😲 Ajay sees him all fresh and cool and inquires
Ajay : Jaa rahe ho, Robbie? 😊
Robbie is a little disconcerted to see Ajay right at that moment and says : Haan......mujhe abhi jaana hai! I know the work is not complete.........mei kal aakar baaki ka kaam kar loonga.........but, abhi mujhe jaana hai. 😊
The finality in his voice is very obvious to Ajay and so he tries to play it down by saying with a smile : Koi date peh jaa rahe ho kyaa?   πŸ˜›
Robbie looks at him surprised!!! 😳
"Haan Ajay, I am going on a date and that too with your sister!!".......how can I say that to him thinks Robbie! He feels very awkward and so does not answer that question. πŸ˜• Instead he forces a smile onto his lips and quickly walks away.
Ajay had wanted to tell Robbie that he met his sister yesterday..........but he does not! Something tells him to keep quiet! Initally, Ajay had been very disappointed to find out that Alaana was Robbie's sister!!! πŸ˜• But inspite of that he had been thinking about her!! And since then he has been finding reasons to convince himself that being Robbie's sister was not too grave a sin and that for all he knows she might be a very sweet person!! He wonders if he should make an attempt to get in touch with her! πŸ˜›

Robbie is a little delayed and so by the time he reaches their rendevous, he sees her waiting for him in her car, parked in a corner. Robbie smiles. πŸ˜ƒ He walks upto the passenger side of the car and taps lightly on the window. Kasturi turns to look at him and she quickly unlocks the door. Robbie opens the door and slides in. Suddenly Kasturi's heartbeat becomes erratic! 😳 😳 He was looking soooo hot in that simple Tee!!! 😳   πŸ˜³ He settles in his seat and turns towards her trying hard to hide his excitement. πŸ˜ƒ She was staring at him! "Hi" says Robbie and Kasturi replies with a "Hi". πŸ˜ƒ
She quickly averts her eyes as she realizes that he is enjoying her staring at him! (πŸ˜†)
"Sorry, mujhe thoda late ho gayaa".........says Robbie.
Kasturi : Koi baat nahi. Mei bas abhi abhi aayi hun. Toh kahaan jaa rahe hai hum?
Robbie starts giving her directions and Kasturi starts the car and drives back onto the road. That's when Robbie realizes that she was hearing to the same song from day before yesterday! The second half of the song that he had missed to listen the other day was playing.......... Inn dinon

Usko chupaakar main sabse kabhi le chaloon kahin door...
aankhon ke pyaalon seh peeta rahoon uske chehre ka noor

Robbie glances at her! She was looking super hot! Kasturi had really gone out of way to look her best! Her makeup was very understated...making her even more alluring!! 😳 She was wearing a very pretty silk, black colored, floral print, front-buttoned, long skirt with tiny purple flowers on it. And a sleeve-less purple top that was really setting off the black danglers she was wearing in her ears!! 😳 She had left her hair open and she was looking simple in a very classy way!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Robbie finds it difficult to look away from her and Kasturi is very conscious that he is staring at her! ☺️☺️ And this is heightening the color on her face! ☺️☺️

iss zamaane se chupkar, iss zamaane se chupkar, puri karloon main hasrat
hai tujhe bhi ijaazat, karle tu bhi mohabbat
Inn dinon, dil mera, mujhse hai keh raha
tu khwaab sajaa, tu jee le zaraa
hai tujhe bhi ijaazat, karle tu bhi mohabbat

Robbie turns back to look at the front and once again ponders on how he has managed to find her!!! 😊 They don't exchange a word, till they reach the destination! Kasturi parks in an available spot and they both get out. She turns to look at the building. It says "Comedy House Theater" on the outside. Robbie has walked around to her and he says to her
Robbie : This is a very popular place over the weekends! Badi mushkil seh mujhe tickets mili, itne short notice peh, Nithya ki madad seh! I am sure you will enjoy it!
Kasturi smiles in reply 😊 and they both quickly get into the theater. The show has just started. They had been slightly delayed. Robbie and Kasturi quickly walk over to their seats when they notice that there is only one empty seat! 😲 Robbie quickly checks the tickets and to his chagrin finds that his and Kasturi's seats were separate!! πŸ˜’ They look at each other disappointed! πŸ˜• It was too late to do anything with the tickets! Robbie notices that the person sitting next to Kasturi's seat was apparently alone and so he bends down and quickly whispers to that person....."Excuse me Sir, agar aap buraa na maane toh, can you please exchange your seat with mine? Hum donon ko separate seats mile hai!"
That 50-year old man looks at Robbie and says curtly......"I am sorry I can't help you!"
Robbie is taken aback at his curt behavior and tries to reason again but still the man does not budge! So Kasturi whispers to Robbie
Kasturi : Koi baat nahi, Robbie.......lets just sit! I am afraid we are disturbing people!
Robbie agrees but he is irritated with that man! 😑 Kasturi sits in her seat and Robbie goes to his seat. His seat is exactly two rows above her! He thinks he will make the same attempt with the person sitting next to him but is once again disappointed to see that the guy next to him was with a friend of his and Robbie thinks........"Why would he give up sitting next to his friend, for me?" And so he sits in his seat without asking! πŸ˜” Kasturi turns to look at him and finds him staring at her! They both are hugely disappointed but there was nothing to do! πŸ˜” Kasturi turns back to the show. It was stand-up comedy by some of the best comedians in the business! The show is just warming up but Robbie and Kasturi don't enjoy it as much as they would have! They constantly turn to look at each other! About 10 minutes have passed when suddenly the guy sitting next to Robbie, who had witnessed the exchange between Robbie and the older person says.........."Agar aap chahe, toh my unseh seat exchange karne keliye tayyar hun!" πŸ˜›
Robbie turns looks at him surprised πŸ˜ƒ 😳 and says......"Aapko koi problem toh........?"
The other man says : Koi problem nahi hai.
And adds with a wink : Kam seh kam aapko jitni problem ho rahi hai, utni toh nahi hogi! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Robbie is very happy and he also smiles slightly embarassed and says : Thanks a lot! 😳
He makes way for the man to go past him to Kasturi's seat. As soon as the man tells Kasturi his intention she turns to look up at Robbie. Robbie immediately signals her to come to him. Kasturi also happily thanks the man πŸ˜ƒ and gets up to go to Robbie. Robbie moves over into that man's seat and Kasturi settles into Robbie's seat! They stare straight ahead at the stage, not looking at each other because they feel everybody must be looking at them at the commotion they have created!! 😳 😳 Ofcourse that is their imagination!
After a few moments Kasturi turns to look at him and feeling her eyes on him, Robbie also looks back at her! Kasturi had been really upset at having been separated from him, πŸ˜• even if it was only for about 15 minutes! She had already been missing him for the past 2 days and this unexpected separation had added to the pain! Her eyes reflected both the anguish and the relief!!! Robbie is very surprised to see how easily she was affected!!! He extends his left hand and reaches for her right and holds it, staring back at her. He then brings her hand to his mouth and kisses it! ☺️
Robbie cannot stop himself and he leans towards her but the moment is arrested when suddenly everyone bursts out laughing!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Kasturi smiles and whispers......."I think hame show dekhna chahiye....show bananaa nahi chahiye!!!"
Robbie chuckles softly πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and nods his head in agreement!

The next hour and a half, simply fly! The show is hilarious to the hilt and sitting next to each other, they really enjoy the show!! Kasturi's stomach is hurting by all the laughing she is doing!!! 🀣 🀣 🀣 She had not laughed this much in ages!!! The comedians joked about everything from politics to married life, from Government bureaucracy to the Indian obsession with anything American, from the trials and tribulations of single people to the alternate lifestyle attempts of some!!!
By 8.00 PM the show is over. RoKa get back to the car and they are still discussing some of the really good jokes and are laughing!
Kasturi says : OMG....itnaa toh meine kabhi nahi enjoy kiyaa! The show was too good!
Robbie agrees and then says : I am starving!!! Mujhe bahut bhook lag rahi hai........how about you??
Kasturi says : Mujhe bhi bahut bhook lagi hai!
Robbie says : Toh chalo, Tumhe ek fantastic jagah le chalta hun.
Kasturi unlocks the car when Robbie says : Car mei nahi, we will have to walk to that place! πŸ˜ƒ
Kasturi looks at him surprised! Robbie nods his head reassuringly. Kasturi locks the car back and walks over to Robbie. He takes her hand and they walk down hand in hand, onto the road. They walk for 5 minutes when they reach the husble-bustle of Chandni Chowk. And after a few quick turns in the by lanes, they reach a slightly wider lane and stop.
Robbie turns to her and asks : Kabhi aayi ho yahaan?
Kasturi shakes her head in the negative. Robbie annouces : This is the very famous 'Paraathe waali gali'! πŸ˜ƒ
Kasturi remembers hearing about it but her life had been too high-class to have visited such a common place. They start walking again and Robbie stops in front of a 2-storey modern looking restuarant. Kasturi looks at it apprehensively when Robbie, reading her thoughts says.........."Don't worry! It is very hygienic and the food is out of this world!"
Kasturi still looks at him in a doubtful manner, when Robbie squeezes her hand that he is holding, and says softly......."Trust me on this!" 😳
Kasturi looks at him and says with a smile : OK! πŸ˜ƒ
They go in and are directed to a cosy booth in a corner. Kasturi is surprised when Robbie slides in, besides her at the table!!! All her other dates had always sat opposite to her! Robbie recommends a few specialities of that place. They both place their orders and chat up nonstop till their order arrives! Both Robbie and Kasturi find themselves opening up slowly but surely, sharing their interests, likes and dislikes, wishes and hopes. At first they sit very carefully avoiding to touch each other, but as the conversation progresses, their bodies relax and soon their hands and legs are touching each other's and there was no discomfort of any kind. 😳 Their order arrives and Kasturi is stumped at how mouth-watering the food is!!!! She thoroughly enjoys herself! Time just flies. They continue to sit and talk unaware that all the customers have left! Till finally the manager tells them apologetically that its past closing time and they need to leave!!!

Robbie and Kasturi quickly leave with Robbie paying the bill and start walking back to the car. It is late summer and the wind was just getting chilly. Kasturi feels a shiver run down her spine and observing that, Robbie extends his arm around her and places it lightly on her waist, giving her some warmth! 😳 Kasturi's skin tingles at his touch! He does not want to make her too uncomfortable by crowding her............he was already feeling a little concerned about having kissed her so prematurely without any precursor!!
Kasturi had been debating the whole evening, if she had wanted to share this with him or not but finally decides to! Keeping her voice as casual as possible she says
Kasturi : You want to hear something funny? Gia ka jhoot almost sach hone waala tha!
Robbie looks at her inquiringly and Kasturi clarifies : My brother wants me to get engaged to Raunak.
She feels his hand press down on her defensively! Robbie had not found this piece of information funny....infact he had found it quite aggravating! πŸ˜• But he refrains from any intense reaction and asks.........."What did you say?"
Kasturi replies : I said yes!
Robbie stops in his tracks 😲 and looks at her shocked but realizes immediately that she was playing and says a little strongly to a laughing Kasturi...."Very funny!!" 😑
They reach the car and he still has his hand around her. 😳 Kasturi looks at him and says........"Chalo, mei tumhe ghar drop kar deti hun!"
Robbie says : Nahi, actually mei tumhaare saath tumhaare ghar tak chalta hun. Wahaan seh I will come back. So effectively that would be me, dropping you home!

Kasturi says : Tumhe utnee door seh waapas aane tak toh aadhi raat ho jaayegi! 😲
Robbie says : I know. But, I don't want you travelling such a long distance all alone! Aur woh bhi weekend mei, there will be a lot of drunks on the road! 😳
Kasturi turns towards him and says with a sarcastic smile : This is very Punjabi!! The protective male talking!! πŸ˜›
Robbie suddenly pulls her to him sharply and says : This is the talk of a man, who, if it were in his hands will never put you at any risk.....and he will never put you within a 1000 miles of anything that can hurt you!!!! 😑 (Friends, lifted this dialog from a fav. scene of mine frrom the movie Miami Vice! πŸ˜†)
Kasturi stares into his eyes, surprised at the sudden intensity in his voice and in his demeanor! 😲   πŸ˜³ The tone of his voice, half-hoarse, half-whisper will completely turn her on and she says softly : I believe you! 😊
Robbie leans towards her slowly and his lips touch her left cheek! She is shivering again but this time, not from the cold but from the heat!!! 😳 Slowly his lips travel closer to her lips while his hands slide down to her waist! He pulls her by her waist, even closer to him!! 😳 Kasturi's hands circle his shoulders. She closes her eyes hoping it will also close out the wonderful feeling that was overpowering her! Robbie is struggling to stop himself but he is finding it very hard and he is hoping that Kasturi might stop him.....but she has unintentionally turned her head slightly towards him and their lips touch!! 😳 😳
The story simply continues from where they had left it the last time!!!! There was no point in denying that this was what they both had wanted the whole evening.....the tension that was hovering around them till then, simply dissipates....it is torched by the heat that was being produced by both of them!!!
They both are amazed at how passionate they could get! Kasturi thinks....one second they were all in control and conversing and all he had to do was touch her!!! And she was going to pieces!!! 😳 😳 And Robbie is thinking the same......all she had to do was challenge him a bit and the promise he had made to himself that he was going to keep this date very platonic, was shot to pieces!!! They get pulled into the kiss deeper and deeper! 😳 Their bodies are completely against each other, both giving in but also resisting at the same time.............wanting more but also afraid of wanting anything more!! Their personalities, so opposite to each other, were working in their favor atleast where passion was concerned!! Suddenly Kasturi turns away and hugs him very close!! She had to stop!!! She was not ready for where this was leading to...atleast not yet! Robbie slowly kisses her left ear and the left side of her neck, pushing Kasturi to hug him even more tight, vise-like!!!! She hangs on precariously to the little control left in her!
After a few moments, Robbie separates her and quickly opening the car door says a little roughly : I think you should go now!
Kasturi agrees meekly. She sits in the car and turns to look at him! It was so hard to bid each other good bye but they do and Kasturi slowly pulls her car out and drives away. Robbie watches her leave and tries hard to fight the weird feeling that is overtaking him!! πŸ˜•
He reaches home very late! An anxious Devika is still up, waiting for him. Today, she is really upset!! 😑 😑 But she stops herself from taking him to task with an intention of doing it the next day morning!

Robbie gets up a little late the next day morning. He is lazing in front of the TV when Devika gets him a cup of tea along with a cup for herself and starts the conversation she was intending to have since yesterday! She starts it very civilly!
Devika : Robbie, shaayad tumhe ek cell phone le lenaa chahiye!
Robbie looks at her surprised and asks : Kyun chachi?
Devika : Tumhe kuch pataa bhi hai kal raat mujh peh aur tumhaare chachaji peh kya guzar rahi thi??? Kahaan the tum? 😑 Ek phone nahi kar sake? 😑 😑
Robbie feels very guilty and says apologetically : Sorry chachi....woh....mujhe dhyaan hi nahi rahaa! 😳
Devika says exasperated : Wahi toh! Tumhe kabhi dhyaan nahi rehtaa hai! 😑 Agar tumhaare paas phone ho toh kam seh kam hum tumhe call kar sakte hai na!
Suddenly, they hear the home phone ring and Robbie gets up to pick it up. It is Gia.
Robbie asks surprised : Good morning Gia! Itni subah subah....
Gia : Robbie.....kal raat Kasturi kaa accident ho gayaa!!!! πŸ˜’ πŸ˜” πŸ˜•
The cup almost slips from Robbie's hand and he gets a sudden flash of the accident that had taken his parents away from him!!! 😲 😲 😲 He struggles desperately to gain control over the sinking feeling in his stomach!!!!

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh no!!!! Accident!!! that was a sad finish to an utterly romantic update....wow that kiss....I can imagine how it would have been..krishi looks like pragz di is treating us cause of the delay...

Really I am finding it difficult to breathe here cause coz you packed so much of simple passion in there...

I am sure robbie will be broken..and guess his fears of losing ppl he loves will increase...I can feel how he must be feeling right now...Aw..dont worry she'll fine,jaanoo..

Wunnerful updates...andolan ka jadoo hai..shayad..

Waise I am sorry to say I have to keep the andolan going cause We may orelse have to wait for eternity for th next update...

Hamari mange poori...karo....more romance,longer and faster updates....

Andolan chalu hai mere yaar! 

Edited by livelygal - 16 years ago
GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Edited..*

pragalbha diiii.... First class nahi lekin Romantic classic hai yeh Ff...πŸ‘ once i asked u nah will Ro fall so easily for a Kasturi who is so opposite.? Finally i got the answer as YES!!!!😳

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just couldnt control me for a few seconds.Excellent.... Perfect.... what a date it must have been😍😍😳

And and and "In Dinon" is among my all time favorite song😳 and right now i am hearing it like crazzy..... excellent song selectioons u have dii....πŸ‘

And Ajay bhaiya, u R so immersed in Allu that u'll have a perfect bargain .πŸ˜ƒ Thank God Allu ..u r a sweet heart..πŸ˜ƒ

and whats this Abhi abhi pyaar shuru hui, and Dii u are creating problems of engagement before they even propose....😭 UNFAIRπŸ˜† 

And Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooo Accident 😭

Superb part dii...  SUPERB.... SUPERB SUPERB SUPERBπŸ€—

@Pallavi.spcl thanx to u man....πŸ€— *1000000

So update sooon dii..

I'm greedy abt FFs...πŸ˜†

jaanu

Edited by GAPS - 16 years ago
Sofia. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Will Edit..Have to go to meet someone right now ! πŸ˜†
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey pragggggg ...veryyyy beautifullllll partsssssπŸ‘πŸ˜³

part 21 beautiful and wellwritten 😳....bechara robbie kitna disappointed ho gaya jab ajay ka phone aa gaya πŸ˜†..

and u know i was shocked jab ajay ne raunak ke bare meh kastu se baat ki 😲...maine socha baat shuru hone se pehle hi mushkil aa gayi ,...but thank god kastu ne saaf manna kar diya πŸ˜†......and yee kya?.. ajay alaana se mil kar isliye uncomfortable hai cos wo middle class aur robbie ki behen hai ..oyye ajay jara apni behen se pooch ki pyar kya hota hai πŸ˜‰..usmeh sirf aur sirf dil dekha jaata hai na ki hasiyat ..laloo kahi ka πŸ˜†

part 22 ...yee parttt toh bahutttttttttttt hiiiiiii aacha tha pragggg ....really 😳.....

yee sahi hai ki robbie uski behen aur ajay robbie ki behen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....and robbie laloo hai ...kastu ko  kahi aur le jaata ..waha le gaya ..jaha bechare dono ko alag baithna pardaπŸ˜­πŸ˜†...and dinner bhi  aacha tha ..lekin tumne bataya hi nahi ki unhone kya khaya tha πŸ˜†..hum bhi ek aad piece kha lete πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and car scene toh pooch matt 😳...kis tarah robbie ne apni feelings par control kiya ...god πŸ˜†...but u know ..mujhe bahut aacha laga cos uske character ke hisab se essa hi hona chahiye tha ...yahi toh tumhari khubi hai ki tum character ko hamesha dhyan rakhti ho ...koi bhi point galat nahi karti πŸ‘...and song selection is tooo good ..lyrice is perfect situation ke hisab se πŸ‘...

and pragg ...kya robbie ke pass Mobile nahi hai ??...arre mujhe bahut ajeeb laga ...oyye tu ab jaldi se usse ek Mobile and car dede ..cos jab kasturi usse pick karke apni car meh le  gayi ..mujhe bahut ajeeb laga ....πŸ˜•...beshak ladki jitni bhi rich ho lekin ladka hi aacha lagta hai usse pick karne aaye aur usse drop karne jaaye 😳.....

and mujhe devika ka daantna bhi bahut aacha laga ..cos kisi ki parwah karne wala hi insaan essa kar sakta hai 😳

and Praggggggg last meh tune yee kya kar diya yaar ..kasturi ka accident ??...robbie apni hi galti manega ...ki maine usse akele kyu jaane diya ??...and shayad usse yee bhi lage ki mai jiske kareeb jaata hoon wo dur ho jaate hai 😭

Pragggggggggg tu kab likhegi next parttttttt ....jali kar yaar ..tune waha aa kar rok diya ki wait nahi hota

Manpreet

Edited by sahib29 - 16 years ago